VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lusty Town [v0.2.0] [LustyGames]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

DKoW

Mar 23, 2019
I remember there was a scene in the last version showing Annie going to town on Cassie. I suppose this was one of the scenes removed in this version? It was literally the last thing in the save I made for the last version and I've not been able to get it to show up.

Reactions: reduzume

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
I keep getting an error every time I turn on the game. I can't even play the game without an error code appearing every time I click a button. I can post the full trackback if you want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
I keep getting an error every time I turn on the game. I can't even play the game without an error code appearing every time I click a button. I can post the full trackback if you want.

fontpalace.com/font-download/roboto-bold/

download the font and throw it in the /game/ directory

Reactions: Xtmr61

Samhill

Nov 2, 2020
Can anyone give me an idea how everyone is related? I named Cassy (blonde) as MC's aunt, but Leslie (redhead) said she is MC's aunt. There are two aunts, or did I misidentify?

girdeyordo

Oct 6, 2020
Looked to see why the gallery wasn't showing anything and seen it was mostly commented out.

Played with the code a bit to fix that and was going to tell Lusty on their Discord but my message got bounced back :HideThePain:

Krztoff

Aug 20, 2017
Great another shit game that forces me into scenes with characters I have no interest in. Just because I kiss my little sister, now I'm forced into dryhumping some random girl I don't care about? And if I don't kiss her, I'm forced OUT of any scene with the character I do want to pursue?!? Fuck this game.

Krztoff

Aug 20, 2017
is this game linear or your choices makes some difference?
The choices matter TOO much, imo. In way you can't possibly predict. Making a choice with one girl might lock you out of a different girl's (who haven't even met yet) path, or it could force you into scenes with a girl you have no interest in. It pretty awful game design if you ask me.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes