VN Ren'Py Abandoned Lusty Town [v0.2.0] [LustyGames]

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Any news? The last patreon post was on october 28th and this thread has been pretty much dead.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Well the update was already released on patreon so it's a matter of time until someone posts it here.

luigi64

Mar 3, 2018
Here's the 0.1.8 update download link:

Windows:
Mac:
Linux:

I think the patch for 0.1.5 may work on this one, as there were no patches for this specific version at this moment

Last edited:
Reactions: Xtmr61 and sc0rps

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I kind of forgot about this game, I still have my save but it has been so long, I think I will start a new game.

Kalasgurka

Feb 15, 2018
After my first playthrough i have big hopes for this game!
Once introductions are over im hoping progress will go faster. Keep up the good work!

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Holy moly what with this game? Hand holding tag, to big fetish to me.

Jokes asides good game, I have big expectations from this game in future. KEEP UP GOOD WORK!!!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Finished playing, unless I missed something it seems to be a rework of the first release with some content of the original release, removed. Does the dev browse this forum? It would be cool to know what are the plans for the game.

Reactions: dullcoconut

lhonasm

Aug 27, 2019
Finished playing, unless I missed something it seems to be a rework of the first release with some content of the original release, removed. Does the dev browse this forum? It would be cool to know what are the plans for the game.
Maybe he dont have ideas, or got new ideas including existing content and just reworking existing content for couple month until it will be to his liking and then abandon game due lack of interest from players, there is couple examples of that kind.

4.90 star(s) 11 Votes