May 23, 2021

Change log:
- 17K words of dialogue;
- 1000 renders;
- 10 new Custom Maps;
- Two new QTE events;
- Introduced many new characters;
- Characters/Relationship Menu and new unlockable CGs;
- NSFW toggle option is now available in the preferences menu (set to 'Off' by default);
- Now players have the ability to change the Main Character's name from the preference menu at any point;
- Chinese translation by Black_Red.

Enjoy!

Sidenote: The Shiro-Chou uniform has been changed. I will fix segments featuring the previous uniform design later.
I consulted with a native Japanese speaker to ensure the accuracy of the names, which is why certain names will be written differently, such as Shu/Shuu. Additionally, there will be some changes: Honda Oguro will now be Honda Osamu, Kamiya Tokei will now be Kamiya Tomoki, and Koga will now be Koga Yuuji.

Downloads:
Windows/Linux:
Mac:
Android:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LycorisRadiata-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Lycoris Radiata [Ch.5 Public] [Kuro]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 603 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
oh man, absolutely love the story lol. i hope you're able to finish it. this may be one of the first vn's i actually support on patreon lol. absolutely wonderful lol. i love the mc's sarcastic humor with honda xD fucking awesome man! lmao

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
wow. the QTE really shat on this games story. It just leaves a fucking sour taste in my mouth. You spent all this time building this story, about a family reuniting after 10 years. The sisters sister brought to tears just to have their brother back, a granpa going all sopy whos support to be a hardass. The maid has made reference they havent been this cheerful since that day. 10 years of waiting and the family has found joy again about HIM being alive. The MC is then given access to the "whole building" Hes allowed to go anywhere now, so he goes to the 9th floor and then is as series of traps trying to kill him. While I didnt really take this serious. I figured its some prank or punchline coming. Someones messing with him for a bit of fun. No FUCKING WAY after all this would the family just kill him when he even has proper security access as part of the family and future heir.

So I got to the question and well, I choose the wrong answer as to see what this punchline or prank would do and well you cant blame the MC for forgetting someones name anway. Then bam, out of nowhere MC looses his head. dies and iTS GAME OVER.. WTF. Did MIG just murder the grandson of the very family head their suppose to be loyal too... in their own bloody building and a guy who had complete access. After Rie finding his grandson after 10 years, hes now dead at the hands of MIG. Christ this is so ridiculous. Is this ment to hint that MIG has been a traitor all this time and was responsible for the assassination of the parents on the plane 10 years ago. Thats the only thing that could even make this logical otherwise this makes no dam sense why they would do this. There isnt even any follow up to see what the family does (grandfather and sisters) to MIG after leaning they just killed their family member on their own turf/house. Watching the sisters turn psycho and murdering every MIG employee for taking their brother once again, would be some type of follow up to make this bad end somewhat justified. Thats how bad this shits all over its own story its tried hard to build. Its so out of place, its like the credibility of this story is thrown in the trash can.

Thanks for the info and warning, tho randomness could go both way so but it seems here leans it more to the bad site ? But yeah the "choice" to get locked out of girls is kinda dumb.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
is it multiple protagonist as in we choose who we play as or we control multiple and is the lesbian stuff avoidable

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
is it multiple protagonist as in we choose who we play as or we control multiple and is the lesbian stuff avoidable
sometimes you control multiple protagonists, and sometimes you have to choose one of them. lesbian stuff comes from a pair of twins, I think it can't be avoided, but not to the point of sex.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Some fuckers messed up with the internet provider in my three-world little town and I can't download the update of this masterpiece!!!
ra.jpg

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Hmmm......just got around finishing the update.
I still like the story, and find that Inei is much more interesting in terms of dialogue than say....Ren.

Having said that, I feel iffy about the whole MC enrolling/attending school as Mirai's Shugosha.

Sure, he's there to investigate the Pillar Families heirs, yet being in school as a student can easily expose him to all this school activities stuff/situations (homework, assignments, PE classes, students lunchbreak etc etc) and can very much overwhelm the game to irrelevant direction or distractions.

May 27, 2017
Love the game, it's great, to put it succinctly.

Just wish this update was longer; took me <2 hours to complete. 6 months for an update of 1000 renders, is not enough. But, this seems to be a passion project for the dev and largely a hobby (not a main source of income). So, updates won't come often, which is fine. I just wish they wouldn't abandon the project, and see this story through to the end, eventually. The story is unique and there are many good aspects to everything else, it'll be nice to play this once in a while.

• Sad
Reactions: PeopleCallMeSmile

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
How far in the game do players need to be to have any kind of decision?
I finished 1st chapter, ctrl-forward to 3rd and didn't see any decision.

• Sad
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
This is really good, it's very unique.

Renders look great, love me some HS2 and even though I usually don't like multiple protags I've been enjoying this one due to the circumstances.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
sometimes you control multiple protagonists, and sometimes you have to choose one of them. lesbian stuff comes from a pair of twins, I think it can't be avoided, but not to the point of sex.
What nonsense are you talking about???
As far as I am aware, you only control ONE protagonist whole game. Only difference is the fact, that protagonist has split personality. So you can choose which personality will handle problems.

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes