VN Ren'Py Lycoris Radiata [Ch.6 Public] [Kuro]

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Thats what I like about him too, He isnt just being a yes man. Hes guarded and suspicious of others, uses his brain and thinks alot of things through. Analyzing and cycling through possibilities based on his interlect and logic. You call him an asshole, but you dont understand hes lived his whole life alone without any love. Hes always looked out for himself and his spartin training from his master. ( I see this kinda scenario in mangas/anime alot) You failed to pick that up in the story it seems. His previously Personally likes to talk smack and act from his high horse as if hes the one in charge, but he didnt get the MC where he is today. . Hes done nothing but leech on the MCs success and hard work.

Even the girls hes met through his job, are still slowly tying to connect with him. But to be fair Luna shut him out, thinking he would chase her lol ? Blocking him from her phone was a terrible move, what message did she expect to get across to him loll. To get anywhere they sorta have to chase him. Which I believe (think?) the sisters will be key here. He says hes going to leave, but there have been a few subtle signs of feelings towards them.

The thing about the QTE wasnt about the QTE specifically, it was about how retarded it was in the story. If he had been infilitrating an enemy base.. Sure, go nutts with the killing lasers and blades coming out of the walls if that what you want. I guess ?

Last edited:
Reactions: lunar517 and sonhot

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Damn I'm disappointed. I tried this out a while back, was really interested and was waiting for an update. First thing I saw this time was the multiple protagonist tag and alarm bells went off so I read all the forums to find out what that was about. I am not even remotely interested after reading what a shit show this is going to be. I could even deal with having to choose one of the personalities if it would eliminate the other one and allow me to romance the LI's I want. But I can see no enjoyment, just frustration, ahead if I continue with this. I applaud the developer for going his own way rather than producing what most people want. I wish you success and maybe your next game will be of interest to me.

Motion11

Jan 1, 2020
I really enjoyed playing the game, but it was a lot of dialogue (well written dialogue) to get through without any choices. I can count on my hands how many choice I had through the 4 chapter, but I liked it nontheless.

Reactions: sonhot

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Theres something Im curious about in the future. I am assuming its intended(going?) to be harem and will the MC get sexual activities with the sisters ? As their connection deepens

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Nice surprise, was getting sick of the non-ending dialogue and the lack of choices but in ep 3 the game changes for the better.
Really good to me.

PeopleCallMeSmile

Jan 5, 2020
Ok, just haven't scrolled through comments as I am just really getting started on this. Part way through Chapter 2, is the MC always going to be an asshole? I mean, I get it if that's the intention, but I am not too sure I could go through all of this for him to be like that the whole time. Just my personal preference to be more of a nicer person.
He's going to change at some point man, in ep 4 we get to know why he's such an asshole(Guts-kinda background) and in the future we will have to choose(I think) if MC is going to keep being like that or if he wants to be a nice guy for the good.
Something like Summer's Gone.

Reactions: Shyguy1369

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hi, I had a question. Is this game not going to focus on sexual acts?
For example, rebirth doesn't value the sexual aspect at all. It's 3 years old, it has 2 scenes in it, and they say that the scenes are very cold, the focus is not on sex.
The first few years of the game should only be teasing, it's great, there's no problem, relationships and stories and deepening the character are very valuable, but if it's going to never involve teasing and sex (I mean it has great scenes), I'd rather go see movies and series, the stories are much more beautiful.
PeopleCallMeSmile
sonhot
Shyguy1369

BlackRing

Apr 27, 2021
Hi, I had a question. Is this game not going to focus on sexual acts?
For example, rebirth doesn't value the sexual aspect at all. It's 3 years old, it has 2 scenes in it, and they say that the scenes are very cold, the focus is not on sex.
The first few years of the game should only be teasing, it's great, there's no problem, relationships and stories and deepening the character are very valuable, but if it's going to never involve teasing and sex (I mean it has great scenes), I'd rather go see movies and series, the stories are much more beautiful.
PeopleCallMeSmile
sonhot
Shyguy1369
not going to focus on sex √
never involve sex -- at least I don't think so
if you have more questions you can ask on itch or dev's Discord server. He may not check f95 very often

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
not going to focus on sex √
never involve sex -- at least I don't think so
if you have more questions you can ask on itch or dev's Discord server. He may not check f95 very often
The itch page of the developer is unavailable
And I can't find his discord page, it's not written in f95, and I searched on Google, but it didn't come up

4.30 star(s) 37 Votes