VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Lone Dog

Aug 28, 2019
Don't mind me, just patiently waiting on 1.41.
Sometimes I feel like many devs don't even play their games, it's normal to find some bugs from time to time but when you find so many of them with so little content...o_O...Will be better to wait, the game isn't worthy to try in this version(1.40), I can't recall how many times I had to restart the game.

Reactions: Aazkaal and jowishg

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
[QUOTE = "Nymphonomicon, publicación: 2847167, miembro: 1154139"]
... o tal vez solo esperaré 1.42.
[/CITAR]

ya se lanzó pero para los patreons de $10

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
[QUOTE = "Nymphonomicon, publicación: 2847167, miembro: 1154139"]
... o tal vez solo esperaré 1.42.
[/CITAR]

ya se lanzó pero para los patreons de $10
Mir ist bewusst, aber ...
(Estoy enterado Pero...)
10 US-Dollar sind mehr als ich in einem Monat für all die Leute ausgegeben habe, die ich auf Patreon unterstütze.
($ 10 al mes es más de lo que gasto en Patreon en todos los creadores que apoyo.)

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
Mir ist bewusst, aber ...
(Estoy enterado Pero...)
10 US-Dollar sind mehr als ich in einem Monat für all die Leute ausgegeben habe, die ich auf Patreon unterstütze.
($ 10 al mes es más de lo que gasto en Patreon en todos los creadores que apoyo.)

I understand you, we are in a similar situation, so I will wait for them to upload the download link or update the post.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Her eyou go .. just imagine what it would be like:
Voodoo Monkey
Hey man, sorry for the late reply, it's coming ^_^. When you think about it, imagine how Piezo is going to react once he finds out how much Lyla's new piercing's actually cost...you know, all covered under his dime.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sex scene

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I started the game, found the book under the bed and then it spazed out when I tried to see the bonus scene. Just FYI.

Edit, err I am getting tons and I mean tons of errors for every sex scene and a number of other ones. Never played this before so not sure if this happens or lot or what.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Madbadbutajoytoknow

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2018
I can't do the exam in the prologue. I keep getting the message 'wait for sock to come back' Sock has come back and Layla accepted his gift. Clicked on everything in the room done all the spells but I'm still stuck.

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
yep, seems fucked.

restart and skip the prologue i guess

EDIT: Actually i just restarted and rushed through the prologue again. Worked that time. Who knows what the trigger for the bug is.

EDIT EDIT: I take it back, didn't get it to work. The first go around Sock wasn't showing up at all. After a reset i did manage to get Sock to show and got the necklace gift, but still can't take the test. So it seems to bug out in various ways but no a matter what you can't progress.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 20 Votes