VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

Alaskandude

Nov 16, 2017
im stuck only the prologue scene. hj scene an the nipple scene. i talked to the guys in the cafe and he said theyd meet at the pawn shop and nothing.

also if the bathroom being fixed was going somwhere its nothing

plus i hit a bug talking to the guys at the cafe i cant back out i have to scroll wheel

wilparu

Jun 30, 2017
Worse than the sheer lack of updates this game has had is the mind boggling quality of some of the updates last year. I've never seen a game where an update is delayed by a couple of months then releases with almost no content beyond a new (empty) location. I think I lost it one update that consisted of the character realizing her situation in her new home, then travelling to a new location in order to... think again about her situation. So she summed up what you already knew not even a minute later. Then it was over lol. But hey, there was a placeholder for a new character that wouldn't talk to you! Maybe next time!

Reactions: cooldude33

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
hahaha. totally inappropriate. meanwhile 2 fake accounts can rate this 5 star masterpiece. give me a break, tcms.^^
moderation Staff issued you a warning for Inappropriate Review for 1 points.
Today at 12:11 PM Mark unread

art is ok compared to other games of this kind. update progress is extremely slow. quality is lacking behind in every update. you can still play this thing on 5 minutes. other 5 star games take you away for an hour and more.

Game is almost 3 years old? Only like 2 BJs and 1 HJ? Dev said they're a fan of akabur?
Aight fam imma see you in 25 years when this game might finally get beyond 15% completion.

Reactions: DJD

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I'm surprised how little the content is for how old the game is.
Yeah, tbh the art is gorgeous but i've lost two hours of my time thinking that the game had enough content.

I guess the release date and the vaginal sex tag got me wrong.

Reactions: Menagirl69

Gervoh

Jul 20, 2019
I can't seem to find any information anywhere, even the dev's discord.

Is there anything else to do after talking to the guys in the cafe about joining and talking with one of them at your house? I got the money but I can't seem to spend it to progress.

And also, since I've seen people talk about 2 BJs, are those the prologue one and the hidden book "quick BJ"?

kleper666

Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I can't seem to find any information anywhere, even the dev's discord.

Is there anything else to do after talking to the guys in the cafe about joining and talking with one of them at your house? I got the money but I can't seem to spend it to progress.

And also, since I've seen people talk about 2 BJs, are those the prologue one and the hidden book "quick BJ"?
That's all for now.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes