VN Ren'Py Lyla's Curse [v0.1.52] [Voodoo Monkey]

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
That Trello board is quite messy for ayone in the general public to understand what's actually going on... But anyway, hope we get something out soon.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well .. is it a CURSE! ... What can we do?
1575956492048.png

Dec 2 at 8:25am
Dev Blog #11 (Post Thanksgiving) + 2 weeks = release!!

Alright, this is going to be a short one, not a whole lot of action happened this week since the Thanksgiving break. By the way my Thanksgiving was great! I ate so much, pretty sure I gained a bunch of weight with all of the food.
Both Pale Horse and I have been out for most of last week with family. I still hopped on when I could, was able to still make some development head way.
Like I said in the last dev blog, I finished all of the art finally...as far as I know. I wrote up the last of the basic dialogue scenes for the various clickable points in the Bathroom and Balcony areas today and sent them off to Pale Horse.
Speaking of Pale Horse, he should be starting on putting my art package into the game and finalizing the update which should take about 2 weeks, then we can send it out :)
I'm really excited and am now going to be playing support to Pale Horse as we finish out the update. I'm really excited as so much work has gone into this update. Anyways, now to start on the final phase. More to come ^_^
Thank you for your continuous support. It's so close to paying off on this round! You guys are all the best!!!!

Pale Horse, he should be starting on putting my art package into the game and
finalizing the update which should take about 2 weeks, then we can send it out :)

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
A shame that the sex scene from his side story "A Mother's Day Surprise" isn't implemented in the game cuz it's pretty great.

DrFaker(exSmut3D)

Game Developer
Aug 24, 2017
Great news, but he could stop drawing in every report and use that time and effort for the game in my humble opinion...
No wonder he barely makes 500$
Devs should stop with this type of bullshit or when they do standalone Christmas games/events... Posted my opinion on his Patreon and of course it got deleted.

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
Is there any actual sex scene in this new update ? Doesn't seem like it judging by the changelog but :unsure:

ToG

Jul 27, 2017
Is there any actual sex scene in this new update ? Doesn't seem like it judging by the changelog but :unsure:
The closest you get is watching someone jerk it. There's some tit flashing, the smallest of dirty talk, some extremely light exhibitionism, and hanging weights from your tits.

I haven't found how to watch your familiar jerk it yet, though.

Reactions: jowishg

nekobasu

Apr 25, 2017
Has anyone managed to turn in her stuff to the guy in the alley this release, or is this where the game breaks for everyone else as well.

Edit: I did stuff in a slightly different order and I could turn the stuff in.

Last edited:

kazu165

Aug 20, 2019
I think the game breaks when Lyla uses Geoff's cumrag, only crashed there for me... so far =)
And since he added a corruption system I'm pretty sure old saves don't work.

One solution I found for some bugs is "do everything according to the order of the quest book", however, after asking the orc to repair the balcony, the game throws a mistake, however, does anyone know what should be done after talk to stephen in lyla's room?

Last edited:

jowishg

Donor
May 6, 2018
The closest you get is watching someone jerk it. There's some tit flashing, the smallest of dirty talk, some extremely light exhibitionism, and hanging weights from your tits.

I haven't found how to watch your familiar jerk it yet, though.
That's what I thought, that's a shame cuz the game is out for a while and the art is great, but there no sex scene yet.

4.10 star(s) 20 Votes