AndyPandaetrr

Jul 8, 2017
Wasn't it a remake? :unsure:
They always get stuck in the same part of the game's development and end up making up some lame excuse for it and end up saying they needed to redo the game. It's a shame that many people end up falling for these developers' lies and tricks.
As I said in the previous topic: https://f95zone.to/threads/lyndaria-lust-adventure-ep-1-2-v0-2-lustration-team.162910/post-12513894
The developers don't know how to continue the story, they just want the money.
It's insane - Rework of rework of rework from a rework of remake of the original game. How many reworks they will make until finish this?

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
This might be a piracy site but people like me tend to buy games if they like them.
My uhh.. Steam library and recommendations are cursed.... :KEK:

This game's a mess from top to bottom AND you need to pay to see 90% of the content and it will keep reminding you about that. If at least it was a good game to start with you might be enticed but it isn't.
The dev also seems to be pretty far deep up his own ass so he doesn't take criticism or feedback at all.

It's also a rework remake rebirth and everyone knows how well that tends to go, right Krystal? :HideThePain:
Generally, if you spend more time on putting up a paywall than developing the actual game you have issues.
I'll just find another game on here that I like and go through the trouble of buying that. Simple as.

Jun 28, 2020
Hey devs. I'm all for advertising your product on a piracy site. Especially since its one of the biggest sites for this kind of advertising. But good god you can't do that then simultaneously lock a super majority of the content out. At that point you might as well develop the game entirely and just release it on steam.

Also maybe actually commit to the game. Remaking it 2 times doesn't build good will. You will eventually run out of suckers throwing money in your black hole of a patreon.

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
Hey devs. I'm all for advertising your product on a piracy site. Especially since its one of the biggest sites for this kind of advertising. But good god you can't do that then simultaneously lock a super majority of the content out. At that point you might as well develop the game entirely and just release it on steam.

Also maybe actually commit to the game. Remaking it 2 times doesn't build good will. You will eventually run out of suckers throwing money in your black hole of a patreon.
they remade it again cause previous build was broken by dude sharing patreon save lol

Reactions: a1exet

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
This might be a piracy site but people like me tend to buy games if they like them.
My uhh.. Steam library and recommendations are cursed.... :KEK:

This game's a mess from top to bottom AND you need to pay to see 90% of the content and it will keep reminding you about that. If at least it was a good game to start with you might be enticed but it isn't.
The dev also seems to be pretty far deep up his own ass so he doesn't take criticism or feedback at all.

It's also a rework remake rebirth and everyone knows how well that tends to go, right Krystal? :HideThePain:
Generally, if you spend more time on putting up a paywall than developing the actual game you have issues.
I'll just find another game on here that I like and go through the trouble of buying that. Simple as.
My point as well. But to me it isn't only the product that gets me, but the customer trust. As I said on posts here before, I use EA as comparison. Even if the game is decent, I won't ever buy an EA game anymore. Same reason for this dev, there is no reason to trust a dev which all posts are just to ad his game, without answering any of the concerns the fans have.

When a dev makes more effort for piracy than to actually create incentives for people to buy their game... not only on this one, but also on previous games... you know there's an issue. It's even worse when the game is extremely clunky due all those anti piracy tools.

Feb 18, 2024
I'm a bit confused about what the latest current episode is. All I can find is the one that ends in the Cave where Maya heard Leo calling her. Is that it? I take it v.03 will continue from that point on?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LyndariaLustAdventure-0.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.50 star(s) 21 Votes