88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Ep.4
The main character is Maya
(By the way, Leo will no longer be the protagonist)
⬆ Possibility of upgrading Maya’s skills
Now your choice matters!
2 hot animated scenes featuring Maya and furry characters
2 development branches in Maya and Raj’s “Robbery” scene
21 animation options in the “Night of Fire” scene
20 animation option in the “Robbery” scene
3 new furry characters - Astra the fox, Khor the horse, Aisha the horse
️ 2 completely new locations
One of which is the camp of the Fardin tribe
4️⃣ Ability to start a new game immediately from chapter 4

Ep,3
Fully unlocked 18+ scenes in the first two chapters
The male protagonist in this chapter is Leo
New female furry character - Tula
3 hot animated scenes featuring furry girls
2 of which are dedicated to foot fetish and female domination
6 animations in the "Healing" scene
9 animations in the "Thief" scene
7 animations in the "Interrogation" scene

New emotes for all characters
️ 4 new locations + 2 additional backgrounds

Custom music for each location
Ability to save the game
️ Download completed scenes to see all options
3️⃣Ability to start the game immediately from the third chapter
Wardrobe with Maya changing clothes
️ Open the entire gallery with one button
️ 2 new languages - French and German(machine translation, this is a beta version). Spanish in the first two chapters
If we play from the begining of the game we will be forced to play Leo again? Becouse if Leo in chapter 3 can't be avoided, I just pass even on this, I don't want lost what happened in first 2 chapters, Is there a way to play 3 chapter without Leo becous I want see what Maya doing there no to control someon come out no where. So is there a way to play chapter 3 as Maya or it just focused on that Leo guy whetewer his name is?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
The chapter with Leo was made to show the story of his arrival on the island. All other chapters Leo will be on the island, but he will be a secondary character and you will not be able to play as him.
an you just turn Chapeter with Leo or wherever his name is into kinetic novel? like with no choise no action at all just see him as some sort of cutscene as meanwhile like cinematic one.

• Angry
Reactions: Ragingrager

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
Those better be damn good scenes for $50 a month. Even other developers from Russia that charge for "secret" scenes don't charge that much. Sadly that probably means that this will either be super drug out for the money, or struggle when people start cracking it instead of paying for it. If it works for you I guess it works, but sheesh, your prices for even accessing scenes is already steep.
You left out the Patreon milker game classic, of struggle regardless of people paying $15,000+ a month! I'm not even sure people will bother cracking this, just because of how much of an "oh shit, I better hurl this down a memory hole and never try another one of their games in the future" it is. You can't even replay it later if you pay one time, since I'm sure it'll demand you keep shelling out forever then just break outright when they decide to stop supporting it.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Lyndaria-EP4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Hey, everybody.
We saw that many people did not like playing as leo, and all think that the game will have two main characters as in forbidden fruit , but it is not so.

There will be only one main character in the game - Maya. You will play as her.

The chapter with Leo was made to show the story of his arrival on the island. All other chapters Leo will be on the island, but he will be a secondary character and you will not be able to play as him.

The rest of the story will revolve around Mai's adventures.
Did you hold an actual poll on that, I'm pretty sure people just didn't like sharing women and that was their problem. I have no interest in playing as Maya so I'm out. What you're doing basically defeats the purpose of having all of those women in the title, since only people interested in playing as Leo who you just decided to screw over would be interested in them.

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
No one care about Leo, if you like him that much go to play forbbiden fruite.
Considering how much bitching I see that Leo basically didn't get content in the other game, you would be wrong. Which was his other issue, the content ratio was terrible and unbalanced where Leo was a mc who didn't get scenes.

Which was basically the roundscape problem, where the devs pretended scenes where the mc didn't get any actions were still scenes for him on his route. Which is terrible design.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Considering how much bitching I see that Leo basically didn't get content in the other game, you would be wrong. Which was his other issue, the content ratio was terrible and unbalanced where Leo was a mc who didn't get scenes.

Which was basically the roundscape problem, where the devs pretended scenes where the mc didn't get any actions were still scenes for him on his route. Which is terrible design.
Who care about quality ratio. I couldn't play the previous games cous i also need to bee forced to play as Leo. I just stop playing it. I don't care about leo at all, eigther wanted him in this in frist place. I don't even won't even see him in first place (chapter 3) ig got me off of it, too bad chapeter 3 aink't made in cutscen as kinetic novel just ot see what he doing withou making a single choise for him. we haven't have had chane to play chapeter 3 as Maya, o wai you don't care about Maya, so place go to play Forbbiden fruite. I care less about Leo.

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
Who care about quality ratio. I couldn't play the previous games cous i also need to bee forced to play as Leo. I just stop playing it. I don't care about leo at all, eigther wanted him in this in frist place. I don't even won't even see him in first place (chapter 3) ig got me off of it, too bad chapeter 3 aink't made in cutscen as kinetic novel just ot see what he doing withou making a single choise for him. we haven't have had chane to play chapeter 3 as Maya, o wai you don't care about Maya, so place go to play Forbbiden fruite. I care less about Leo.
And I don't care about Maya and neither do I want to play as her since I have no interest in dicks. But I will express my interest here in playing as Leo in hopes he returns as an actual character with actual content this time around.

Last edited:

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
So, this "rework" still has an insane amounts of paywalls that are able to make EA jealous, or am I just being a skeptical moron due what happened in the last game, and dev actually changed?

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes