BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
u mean this? this is called cloud storage. I guess u can call it an extension of workbench storage for crafting. this thing connects to all workbench in my pic.
No, I mean basic stuff you build without workbench. If the workbench has materials nad oyu click on it, those items dont' show up, only workbench items.
IF you click on a storage iwth all the materials and try tobuild, the basic construction list doesn't see the materials in the storage. So if you - for emaxple - want to build a flag, you have to take out the hide and branches, build, then put them back.
annying.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Wh does leveling up leadership feel so unrewarding. I leveled it up twice and I can still only take one person.
What's the point of hte levelup if a level does nothing tangible?

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
No, I mean basic stuff you build without workbench. If the workbench has materials nad oyu click on it, those items dont' show up, only workbench items.
IF you click on a storage iwth all the materials and try tobuild, the basic construction list doesn't see the materials in the storage. So if you - for emaxple - want to build a flag, you have to take out the hide and branches, build, then put them back.
annying.
i see

DudeBro79

Jun 8, 2020
Wh does leveling up leadership feel so unrewarding. I leveled it up twice and I can still only take one person.
What's the point of hte levelup if a level does nothing tangible?
Different NPCs have different costs on your party size. For example, Keigo costs 4 while the Giant girl costs 6. Weaker NPCs like basic natives cost less.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
I cna only take 1 follower (or any kind) with 2 upgrades. Jsut like when I started at level 0. So the first two upgrades are USELESS. Devs should really re-think the costs/benefits.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
I cna only take 1 follower (or any kind) with 2 upgrades. Jsut like when I started at level 0. So the first two upgrades are USELESS. Devs should really re-think the costs/benefits.
Not really. With 1 upgrade, you could take Little and Nickel, one of the better units in the game, who you couldn't take without them.
But if you feel like having an army, I recommend chickens. You can command an army of 5 roosters with your skill.

Not sure is my save bugged or what. My yona can't even have sex with native males that I recruited
You need to raise their relationship a lot before the option will even appear in the "talk" button.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
does soybeans became seeds when they are planted?
There are two kinds of soybeans. Green ones are only useful as food. Brown ones are seeds, and can also be ground into flour.
If you plant some soybeans, they'll grow green at first, but after some time, they transform into 4 brown ones. Just like all the other plants.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Who? I explored half the map and I have no idea who who those are.

Also, you cna only have 1 planting spot?
The fairy riding on a mouse. I think they are unavailable without DLC.

You can have as many planting spots as you can afford. I have 6 stone planters - 3 tended by villagers, and 3 for my personal use, where soy beans grow overripe so that I can grind it into flour. Soy flour is a component of a few important recipes, such as healing potions.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Less of a ingame questions but more about future update that I want to hear about your opinions/spectaculations.

Assuming the game will end with v1.0 like the usual completed games, what do you guys think will be added in future update.
Since mapwise, we pretty much explored everything as of v0.05(I didn't get 0.06 yet, isn't this just some bug fix?)
Storywise, we are nearing the end, only missing the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev can adds some more mechanics/complete the story/bug fix/ translation fix , but I can't think how these few things can bring the game from v0.06 to v1.0
So what do you think?
Indeed, the game looks close to completion. They can add a few more bosses to fight (such as dryad), and some more interactions between the villagers (maybe large female villagers being able to give birth?). But there isn't much space left on the island for extra adventures.

Of course, they can add some artificial longevity by adding another huge dungeon, but it seems like a bad idea.

If I was in the developers' place, I would add a magical clock that would allow us to explore alternate possibilities. Like both killing Keigo to loot his locket, and keeping him alive to work in the village. Perhaps make it work as a New Game Plus, making all the enemies harder with each reset.

But I think at this point, they should wrap up the content, and work a little more on mechanics. Pathfinding annoys everybody, and as an H-game, I think clothes should show up in H-scenes properly. Maybe make some late-game bows too, for people who like that sort of thing.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Beceus

Jan 13, 2020
Indeed, the game looks close to completion. They can add a few more bosses to fight (such as dryad), and some more interactions between the villagers (maybe large female villagers being able to give birth?). But there isn't much space left on the island for extra adventures.

Of course, they can add some artificial longevity by adding another huge dungeon, but it seems like a bad idea.

If I was in the developers' place, I would add a magical clock that would allow us to explore alternate possibilities. Like both killing Keigo to loot his locket, and keeping him alive to work in the village. Perhaps make it work as a New Game Plus, making all the enemies harder with each reset.

But I think at this point, they should wrap up the content, and work a little more on mechanics. Pathfinding annoys everybody, and as an H-game, I think clothes should show up in H-scenes properly. Maybe make some late-game bows too, for people who like that sort of thing.
There would be a possibility for more late game that being..... more islands. Dumb, simple but effective.
And tbh I wouldn't mind one or two more with other and different natives or creatures on them. Although that would cause conflicts with crafting as you either get close to nothing new or throws too much at the player.

I do wish a little higher variety for NPCs tho as 2 are DLC-only. But I think the thing they should focus on is interactions with NPCs, for "Man" and especially Yona. She's the MC of the game and feels the most empty, pretty muhc only being there to be strugglesnuggled by enemies.
I mean we already got disememberment and flesh-android creation so why the heck not implement some hybrid creatures stuff.
Would need to be a dlc tho, but we already know they also update the DLC of cut stuff they used to have in the game.

However I personally don't think it's gonna be finished that soon as the area we can't get to yet (legally) has nothing that seems like it'd solve the issue of not getting away from the island and the one dryad thing seems too lackluster as a final boss / finale.

Honestly?... I think another island wouldn't surprise me if they go that route.

Reactions: flannan

pewpewsmurf

May 9, 2018
You need to raise their relationship a lot before the option will even appear in the "talk" button.
Yea I am aware of that. I am testing it now, could be my v0.05 save is bugged, or after I restart on v0.08 it works totally fine now, but that's after I let my yona get raped 5 times by npcs it works now. Was that always a prerequisite?

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Indeed...
Yeah, I'd like it if dev add more dialogues between the characters instead of everyone being "mute".
Another great thing would be if there are multiple endings, depend on your behaviour e.g if everyone are alive, the man being a "nice" guy or rapist etc

Reactions: flannan

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
esreverreverse69
Anyway, to hide/disable/remove the player NPC? Like, player is controlling the male one and do not want eh female counterpart. >w>
I tried editing the save, although dat breaks the game. X3

Mar 28, 2022
Anyway

how do you impregnate an NPC girl? cuz i used man to rape a same girl like, 9 bajilion times and she didn't even show a sign of preggo

4.40 star(s) 37 Votes