Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
did I get a bug or something?
After I recruit a NPC it looks like they always trying to return to their original spot(native camp, etc), even the bigfoot trying to return to his forest. I can carry them back to the base, but they always still trying to get back if I release them.
Try the "Move" command

Reactions: wendy.kazu

Inaros.

Aug 25, 2020
did I get a bug or something?
After I recruit a NPC it looks like they always trying to return to their original spot(native camp, etc), even the bigfoot trying to return to his forest. I can carry them back to the base, but they always still trying to get back if I release them.
When you recruit new NPC, you should set their default location to be at you base too
put them down -> click on them -> "Move" -> "Location" -> click on where you want them to be around
"Territory" are how far they can move around, use house or bed.
"Combat Area" are how far they will fight enemy.

Reactions: wendy.kazu

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
Question - if you capture bigfoot/warewolf, can they be used for sex with fem MC or is it only on defeat?

On another note, backed the game, talked to the dev. Yuri will be added. He's thinking about adding gates and also the offering table (to appease raids) that I suggested.
Not so sure on the futa and a few other things yet, google translate is giving me translations that I'm not sure how to take. Will have to talk to the devs more.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
TY 4 the fast response, I was thinking of getting rid of the male character. >w>
I mean I have succeeded in doing, but the biggest problem is, the side character's data seem to be tied into the main player character's data, so when I delete the male one and keep the female one intact, game breaks LUL. X3
I mean, I could use UR cheat 2 tp the male far away, so he's out of site and out of mind. >w>

So I was hoping for a cheat/mod that when ever U switch between male or female player, the npc version of the player side character would be hidden and can not be targeted or interacted with by other npcs. >w>
(Although U can still see the player side character as a transparent entity. >w> )
Sumthin like dat. >w<
Would a simpler solution be to switch male MC graphic with female? It won't work in most aniamtions (unless those are all adjusted)
OR
Change male player character data into female. Set up a reference so that male looks up female?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Question - if you capture bigfoot/warewolf, can they be used for sex with fem MC or is it only on defeat?

On another note, backed the game, talked to the dev. Yuri will be added. He's thinking about adding gates and also the offering table (to appease raids) that I suggested.
Not so sure on the futa and a few other things yet, google translate is giving me translations that I'm not sure how to take. Will have to talk to the devs more.
Only on defeat... atleast yet I'd assume, if you check their relationship pages they are completly empty, so they can't even feel affection for anyone
This does need the incest tag as you can have sex with your progeny.
Only if the DLC is installed I'd assume though (which is banned here)
Or are MCs daugthers born as adults if it isn't?

Jun 16, 2022
Stupid question, but how do you fire the bow? I looked in the how to play sections, and there are no instructions in doing so, and I have 15 simple arrows in my inventory.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Stupid question, but how do you fire the bow? I looked in the how to play sections, and there are no instructions in doing so, and I have 15 simple arrows in my inventory.
Hold right mouse button to aim, press left mouse button to release arrow. Or something like that.

Oh, I was wondering why the morale is low. I need decorations then?
So far, there is no information about decorations being good for morale. But people do need food, water and beds, even if they aren't using them. And you should make sure people's personalities are compatible. Fortunately, animals and monsters are compatible with everybody.

Reactions: GoldenEyeDrake

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
idk but I found these:

W/A/S/D  Move
Shift + Move Run
Space Attack on the spot (target or mouse cursor direction)
E Target nearby objects
F Heavy Attack (Available only when equipped with a weapon, aims in the direction of the target or in the direction of the mouse cursor if no target is targeted)
R Grapple (male character only) After grappling, click left or right to reduce the stun bar, then R again to cancel.
X toggle run
Q Gesture
T If the slot with the mouse cursor is an animal item, dismantle it
H Drops the item in the slot with the mouse cursor on the ground

Ctrl + click If your property (building or NPC) is within the buildable area, you can interact with it even if you are far away

Number keys  Use inventory item (left-most slot is 1)

M  Map
ESC  Pause
TAB  Show/hide menu
i guess i will borrow this

Reactions: Arabi1
4.30 star(s) 35 Votes