Apr 18, 2020
thx for the help, i am not good at explaining things :ROFLMAO:
Compare to you? My help is a drop into this list of mess xD
I'm only someone who love messing with NPC's settings
I do have a question if anyone had tested :
If MC (Lv.180) x Female Native (Lv.4000) + being at the South side of the Map = What level will the "DLC Content" or Young Man's Level? :unsure:
I'm trying to see if "High level Young Man farm" is possible

Oh and also, I'm currently making a Savedata related to "Mad Island's In-game Sex gallery", this is because I find the Preview gallery to be awful and people keep saying there is no Sex in the game when you can literally speedrun YonaRape% under 1 minute xD
Slow progress tho, since Keigo side quest is a huge mess in itself and needing to explain with signs are a pain with "shorten words".
Not to mention I still need to playthrough the entire game first and then reset every quest one by one xDDD
This is because I planned to have a Zone with sectioned off areas for each interactions with each Sex-able NPCs
WIP SaveData on this eh....personal project I guess.

Edit : I forgot to add a sign at Spawn to tell people to use the M for Map and reset the Man's position back at the Beachheads, Oh well, it's an Early WIP for a reason.
Edit : Now it's what I want....still WIP obviously, if anyone wants to test play this, feedback is welcomed

1729525479935.png

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
ye, but you can get high stats on anyone during a raid, a good looking villager is a lot more random afaik
I would agree you on this one when I was just starting out
But after you enter the Lab and Meet the Giant, you'll have ways to change those Ugly looking ones into a better looking one depending on your taste in them.
And trust me, Elites one are better, Regular ones can work but I set them as Rearline workers instead of Frontline Fighters/Guards.

Reactions: John8r9

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
I would agree you on this one when I was just starting out
But after you enter the Lab and Meet the Giant, you'll have ways to change those Ugly looking ones into a better looking one depending on your taste in them.
And trust me, Elites one are better, Regular ones can work but I set them as Rearline workers instead of Frontline Fighters/Guards.
I'm assuming you're referring to the stitching people together or the cyborg thing, while good to know, I'd still prefer to roll the die on all natural and all that.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Now Idk about the 0/50 issue, I would Guess because the game has Zone difference in between South part of the map & North part of the map thus doesn't allow Large Female Native to spawn...Would need to test this...
Yeah, that 0/50 bit is also what puzzles me in this particular issue. I don't remember ever having that, not even when they'd get stuck. 0/50 would mean that all the raiders are dead, in which case the raid should theoretically end immediately.

If you cannot see them even being on top of the red circle directly, assume they're stuck somewhere and ignore, since you can't really do anything about it aside from waiting it to end.
Or you can hit enter on your keyboard, type /assend and hit enter again. That will cancel the raid right away. Useful when something goes wrong like this.

m4dvillain

Jan 24, 2018
This might be a stupid question, but I can't find the answer in the guide or by searching the thread. Are you supposed to switch back and forth between the male MC and Yona? Or what do you guys do? I defeated the first "boss" with both, and with the male MC you get the uh... "extra" options with female enemy NPC's, but with Yona you get the defeat scene with the boss. Obviously, if I defeat the boss with the male MC, I miss the scene with Yona.
How do you guys tend to play?

fukmada

May 3, 2017
I'm running into some issues to run the game, I've tried searching for the answer but all I'm finding are people having the same issues but not the answer.
I can't change the language, no matter how I'm trying to change the language to english, it never changes the language of the game, tried running it as administrator, tried changing the language both in the main menu and in the game menu but no matter what the language refuses to change even if they are set to ''English'', does anyone knows how to help me fix this to be able to play in english please?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
i guess i will change it then, but its surely hard to move her when she was downed by shark
Yeah, though you can push her body with the raft toward the beach (just like you can push sharks away, sorta), but it's not very convenient, that's for sure.

But you know, I've been thinking about this and it occurred to me that there is a way to get the mermaid out of there without going through all that hassle. Note that I haven't tested this yet, but...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Problem solved.

Theoretically anyway ;) Like I said, this needs testing, but I suspect it would work without having to deal with those stupid sharks or pushing around a comatose mermaid lol.

Oh and by the way, by the time you get back to your base the mermaid should be swimming happily in the water.

m4dvillain

Jan 24, 2018
I'm running into some issues to run the game, I've tried searching for the answer but all I'm finding are people having the same issues but not the answer.
I can't change the language, no matter how I'm trying to change the language to english, it never changes the language of the game, tried running it as administrator, tried changing the language both in the main menu and in the game menu but no matter what the language refuses to change even if they are set to ''English'', does anyone knows how to help me fix this to be able to play in english please?
Off the top of my head, might be a long shot - but if you right click the game folder, where you unlocked it, is it marked as "read only"? Settings might not update in that case. Unsure if the game has a settings folder somewhere else, but in that case that folder should be checked as well.

Reactions: fukmada

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
This might be a stupid question, but I can't find the answer in the guide or by searching the thread. Are you supposed to switch back and forth between the male MC and Yona? Or what do you guys do? I defeated the first "boss" with both, and with the male MC you get the uh... "extra" options with female enemy NPC's, but with Yona you get the defeat scene with the boss. Obviously, if I defeat the boss with the male MC, I miss the scene with Yona.
Yeah, it's typically one or the other, you can't play both at the same time since there's no way to make one MC follow the other.

Note also that some events are specifically designed for either the male or the female MC, so sometimes you just won't have a choice. When you do have the choice though, you could always go through the scene first as Yona, let her get defeated to watch the H scene, then do it again with either of them until you win.

fukmada

May 3, 2017
Off the top of my head, might be a long shot - but if you right click the game folder, where you unlocked it, is it marked as "read only"? Settings might not update in that case. Unsure if the game has a settings folder somewhere else, but in that case that folder should be checked as well.
Thanks man, that wasn't the solution but I appreciate you trying to help.
Apparently the reason it wasn't working was because the game was downloaded on my second hard drive instead of my main SSD, by moving the game into my main SSD made it work. If anyone face the same issue.

Apr 18, 2020
You either Save & Load before the Boss fight as you only want to view Yona being Railed
Or Type this command /qp Boss_Gen 0 if you feel like fighting him again
Do note that you need to save & reload after using this Command so the Boss will respawn

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
But you know, I've been thinking about this and it occurred to me that there is a way to get the mermaid out of there without going through all that hassle. Note that I haven't tested this yet, but...
welllll, u cannot placed flag on where u found her normally, u need to turn off the debug > build block first

u can ask her to craft u a water block and placed on land while shes in the water. Then try moving her territory into the water block, make her leave ur party, then press return on her status tab. Set her territory on the water block.
normal ally can lock on the enemies from a certain distance while elite ally can lock on enemies a little bit further than normal one.
For female elite ver, running: Normal allies runs with their upper body straight, elite allies will lean forward to run.
Attack: Normal ally use two hands to attack, Elite ver ally only use one hand to attack

Reactions: Denkader

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
Make the mermaid follow you and teleport (so yes, without the raft) to the place you set up for her
Or you can just pickup the raft into inventory > swim near her and ask to follow > then teleport away to the base
saving you the trip back
for putting her into your pool, you can make use the call function when she's currently not "follow"

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Or you can just pickup the raft into inventory > swim near her and ask to follow > then teleport away to the base
saving you the trip back
for putting her into your pool, you can make use the call function when she's currently not "follow"
Yes, both are great points! You don't need to bother with a red flag, which is a good thing since you can't place one down there apparently. And I keep forgetting about the 'call' option haha.

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes