Doomdooom

Mar 1, 2018
So just recently started playing, the guro worried me for a bit, but its mostly avoidable other than the android stuff which is a bit confusing, still havent really figured out how you get a body, body parts are easy but ive never seen a body drop, would be nice to know what bodies we can use with what parts and where to get them.

Speaking of, getting specific parts has been difficult, RNG kinda sucks, so i tried using the cheats posted here, but every part spawned says BREAKAGE in red and cannot be used for an android, whats up with that? is there a different cheat that needs to be used instead of /get ?

Also how can we fuck the female mc? and how does pregnancy work for her/other story female characters? i somehow got Reika pregnant but she doesnt show any changes and when i click "give birth" she immediately falls through the floor and glitched out for a few minutes, usually have to reload to get it to stop.

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Also how can we fuck the female mc?
AFAIK the only way is to grapple/rape her while she's unconscious. Either as a result of a raid or by entering a command (I think it's "/yonadown", not sure)
and how does pregnancy work for her/other story female characters? i somehow got Reika pregnant but she doesnt show any changes and when i click "give birth" she immediately falls through the floor and glitched out for a few minutes, usually have to reload to get it to stop.
AFAIK they can get pregnant, but there's no change to their models and they cannot give birth. So pregnancy doesn't really work for story NPCs.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
So just recently started playing, the guro worried me for a bit, but its mostly avoidable other than the android stuff which is a bit confusing, still havent really figured out how you get a body, body parts are easy but ive never seen a body drop, would be nice to know what bodies we can use with what parts and where to get them.

Speaking of, getting specific parts has been difficult, RNG kinda sucks, so i tried using the cheats posted here, but every part spawned says BREAKAGE in red and cannot be used for an android, whats up with that? is there a different cheat that needs to be used instead of /get ?

Also how can we fuck the female mc? and how does pregnancy work for her/other story female characters? i somehow got Reika pregnant but she doesnt show any changes and when i click "give birth" she immediately falls through the floor and glitched out for a few minutes, usually have to reload to get it to stop.
body is just carrying / picking up the whole corpse.

The second one...maybe u didn't see the post i posted before, the command spawning limbs cannot be put into the capsule, u should use /npc [npc id] to spawn one and kill them with heavy attack. OR use /body [npc id] and chop those off freshly.

use /yonadown to knock her out. NO, none of the story npc can get pregnant now. If there is, it could be just a bug. Maybe u used the cheat mod here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Denkader

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Not sure what you mean by "i've never seen a body drop" but to clarify things a bit...

You can use pretty much any native body parts in the machine. Find a victim and hack them to pieces with your axe (or knife for the genitals/boobs). Then place those bits in the appropriate slots. You can mix and match (even male parts with female parts) to your heart's content. Then admire the awesomeness of your android army as it grows :D

Reactions: John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
Body drop - the NPC itself is the Body

Let's say You obtain a Dead Female Native Body
If you got an Axe, you can now take a part of the "Head" "Left Arm" "Right Arm" "Left Leg" "Right Leg"
If you got a Knife (From Man's Workbench or Meat Workbench), you can take their Private parts, in this case "Breast"
1729542063341.png

I'm going to mention this just incase people didn't know
You can get "Android Manufacturing Capsule" from Cassie whom you are told to Save/Assemble her
1729542358795.png

To Save the Hassle of using an Axe to obtain body parts
You can Make use of "Cutting Machine" & "Guillotine" to Obtain Four Limbs & Head
Just be sure that you use "Cutting Machine" first as Headless Dead body cannot be used in it.
1729542694094.png 1729542732278.png

Reminder : You obtain "Cutting Machine" from Cassie & "Guillotine" from Metal Workbench
1729542878175.png 1729542894347.png

Now you're left with her Breast on her body
Require you to Chop it off with a Knife, if you want the End product to keep her breast
1729542985012.png

Now all you got to do is PUT her back together
Like this
1729543154753.png

Now you got yourself an Android
1729543204218.png

Note :
>Android system seems like very unpolished atm

At the moment, only Female Natives Androids will look normal as the Body will always be a Female Native body even if you put other Body type into it
Thus Male Native's and any other body that isn't Female Natives will look out of place.
>They cannot use Weapons
However you're able to Craft Weapon arms from Cassie and put them on the Android before you [Connect] them.
You're also able to Obtain [Type-C Head] in the Lab where you find Cassie, which their heads will shoot Lasers,
Do Remember to use Heavy attack(F key) to Break their heads off as you cannot inspect those Android's Dead body(+Titanium) to chop it off, a bit RNG drop on this one sadly as they also got [Type-C Breast] Dropping Chance.
>They cannot Wear clothes
However you're able to use Mummy body as a replacement of Clothes as they got Bandages on the body itself
Mummy from the Ruin/Dungeon
1729543704145.png

P.S : You do not really need to Chop their body parts off to use their body/body parts, as long as you don't mind different body color/size etc, the dead bodies will still need the body parts you want so you can shove it into the A.M.Capsule directly.
Example :
Headless body -> Cannot be used as a "Head" slot but can be used in the "Body/Breast/Left, Right arm/Left, Right leg" slots without chopping their parts.

Last edited:

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
Ah yes! Now I get what was meant by "body drop".

So, to clarify, the 'body' you need to place in the machine is what's left after you've chopped off every part that can be chopped off.
i was lazy to chop the limbs off before, i just thrown the whole corpse inside to make the body

Reactions: Moonman1818

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Where do you get soy?
Birds can drop soybean seeds. You'll need a bow if you're planning to kill wild birds. Once you get a soybean seed I'd highly advise letting it wither in a plant plot (meaning keeping it in the planter even once its grown) as you'll get back 4 seeds this way. Plus, the grown version doesn't have much use. This works for all plants btw except for potatoes and wheat which you can just craft back into seeds.

Apr 18, 2020
always the japanese devs that make some fucked shit, huh? it's a shame too cus the gameplay looks at the very least decent
As someone who seek out such a thing, the fucked-shit meter for this one is 5 out of 10, you can easily ignore the fucked up shit aspect of the game completely without even doing them, like There's no need to Rape or amputee NPCs

Will "Man" ever be able to have sex with Yona?
Knockout Rape, yes
Normal Sex, no
Game WIP, wait for further updates

Is there a way to knock out fast? The wooden club is bad
You can craft Metal workbench to find better "Faint" weapons
The next tier "Faint weapons" would be Chaos workbench so keep playing the game.

John8r9

Dec 25, 2018
LOL that actually works? Never tried. Always assumed it had to be a limbless trunk. Or at least that if it still had limbs the limbs would disappear in the process. Interesting.
yea, it works. I can throw the whole skeleton knocked out from ruins into it (it doesn't work on capsule and shows as invisible body)
HOW DOES THE RGB CONVERSION work in this game???
...can't seem to get the color I want
For example, if u want to change sth's color. Don't enlarge ur sight with mouse wheel too much, or u cannot see the Hex code cell to change the value of the color.
If you play as the male MC and against a female native, you can grapple/rape them by pressing 'R'. Otherwise I think there are some other pieces of equipment that deal more faint damage, but I don't know the details.
chaos heart wand (chaos workbench)> chaos club (chaos workbench) > diamond club (iron workbench) > heart wand (ruins floor 5 blue chest random drop) > iron club (iron workbench) > bat (wooden workbench)> normal wooden club (hand crafting)
If I decide to set up a base inside the former boss chamber for the Native Boss will the enemies respawn there?
boss, no. But natives there, yes

4.50 star(s) 63 Votes