desperados159

Jan 27, 2023
I have this problem ever since I have started to play this game. When I dance in front of a NPC, they perceive it and gain relationship point, however, some of them do not initiate the dancing pattern even though in the Preview they have it. Is this a bug or sth I miss. Thank you.

blake77

Jul 10, 2023
I have this problem ever since I have started to play this game. When I dance in front of a NPC, they perceive it and gain relationship point, however, some of them do not initiate the dancing pattern even though in the Preview they have it. Is this a bug or sth I miss. Thank you.
Some NPC react to Lewd Dance.

____ Dance : +4/+2/+0
Lewd Dance : +0/+2/+4

Side note, some NPCs don't like lewd dance

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
gotta love people not understanding how numbers work... either that or this is a giant leap backwards, from 0.18 to 0.2.... instead of 0.20.
18 -> 2
18 -> 20

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
gotta love people not understanding how numbers work... either that or this is a giant leap backwards, from 0.18 to 0.2.... instead of 0.20
I'm not sure if you are trolling or have no idea how decimals and versioning work
(edit: on steam page it's v0.1.8 -> v0.2.0 -> v0.2.1. it's just written as decimal here, no biggie)

versioning doesn't necessarily must sequenced when released to public (in this case, public early access)
it just mean the dev already made v0.19 (not public), but decided to add more before release it, thus 0.2 (edit: 0.20), the next iteration

Last edited:

desperados159

Jan 27, 2023
Some NPC react to Lewd Dance.

____ Dance : +4/+2/+0
Lewd Dance : +0/+2/+4

Side note, some NPCs don't like lewd dance
Thank you for your reply. However, my problem is that even though I see the affection number pop up on their head, their dancing animation is not trigger, they just stand still. For example: the Mummy have both lewd and normal dance animation, I try both dance in close proximity with her, the +2 and +4 does show up above her head but the animation sequence is not trigger, she just stands there motionless. Is this a bug or have I done sth to screw the game up?

gdog

Jun 3, 2017
I'm not sure if you are trolling or have no idea how decimals and versioning work
(edit: on steam page it's v0.1.8 -> v0.2.0 -> v0.2.1. it's just written as decimal here, no biggie)

versioning doesn't necessarily must sequenced when released to public (in this case, public early access)
it just mean the dev already made v0.19 (not public), but decided to add more before release it, thus 0.2, the next iteration
0.1.8 to 0.2.0 makes sense
version numbers are different than regular decimals...
0.18 to 0.20 would also make sense
0.18.1 to 0.20.0 would also make sense
0.18.0 to 0.2.0 is a downgrade in version.
For instance, is it not fair to say, that for consistency sake, 0.2.0 came before 0.18.0?
However, if it's done on steam as 0.1.8 to 0.2.1... then that makes sense, as it's progressively going up.
Here on f95zone, to go from 0.18 to 0.2 is going down.
This is not a troll, this is just how numbers work. If it's a typo here, then so be it, it's a typo. If it's a version downgrade, it's a version downgrade, it wouldn't be the first game to go backwards.
However, based on what you said for the steam page, it's just a typo here.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Thank you for your reply. However, my problem is that even though I see the affection number pop up on their head, their dancing animation is not trigger, they just stand still. For example: the Mummy have both lewd and normal dance animation, I try both dance in close proximity with her, the +2 and +4 does show up above her head but the animation sequence is not trigger, she just stands there motionless. Is this a bug or have I done sth to screw the game up?
Nah, it's not an issue on your end. The game just isn't finished yet and while those NPC's are coded to have their relationship increase when you dance, the animation just isn't available yet. We just have to be patient until the dev adds those in ;)

Reactions: John8r9

Perniciousducks

Aug 21, 2018

it just mean the dev already made v0.19 (not public), but decided to add more before release it, thus 0.2, the next iteration
like the other commenter said, versioning is not decimals, you can't drop trailing 0's because they do not mean the same thing 0.20 is not the same thing as 0.2 (even with standard decimals you shouldn't drop that zero, you're losing precision).

Veilwolf

Oct 16, 2018
Word of warning when using NPC spawner Don't spawn the Big Plant Boss as it doesn't spawn with the four pods you need to defeat in order to kill it thus making it immortal. Make a Save if you just looking to try this out.

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Can Yona undergo any sort of body modification?
Also can you change hairstyle mid playthrough?
yes, u can change those during mid playthrough

yona can change her eye type, nose type, pupil type (like changing it to star), skin color, iris color, nipple color and the color of white sclera in her eye with Operating table (do the lab side quest)

front hair type, back hair type, eyebrow type, front hair color, back hair color, eyebrow color and the color of white sclera in her eye[same as above] with mirror from pretty workbench (female giant/giantess side quest)

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
I got a bug where I kept accidentally attacking (and killing) one of my girls when I L-clicked on her. Didn't affect all the girls, just one in particular. Very annoying

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes