Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
i Discovered the Bug when i was playing as the Male Protagonist knocking out a Female Native well knocking Her out i pause the Game and went to do something else, And when i came back i Accidentally Clicked my mouse out of habit and i noticed the White Bar went down so i Started Clicking and it was going down and when the White Bar was gone i unparsed the Game She was out like a light, I also tested this in v0-21 and the Bug is still there now this is a pretty funny Bug since you can just pause the Game Dio style while Your knocking out a Female Native but an Bug is an Bug and it will have to be Fixed
See what you did now? You broke UnknownLurkingUser! Tsk.

• Haha
Reactions: John8r9

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
DeepL translated
Chest contents
Starting on floor 2, items from past floors will be included and only new items in chests will be listed

Floor 1 - gold ore, iron ore, iron lantern.
Floor 2 - healing herb, sacred robe (bottom), sacred robe (top), sacred hood(Can someone confirm this exists in the floor 5 and above?), candlestick (red), Magic Clothes (Top)
Floor 3 - gold ingot, stone sword, candlestick, Magic Feathers (Wings)
Floor 4 - golden lantern, magic robe (top)
Floor 5 - candlestick (blue), mirror shield, heart wand, katana

Starting from the 6th floor gold ore, iron ore, healing herb, candle, candlestick (red) are not found in chests

Floor 6 - gold ingot, bandage clothes (bottom), bandage clothes (top), diamond, wings, ancient fruit, candle (blue)
Floor 7 - items from previous floors
Floor 8 - items from previous floors
Floor 9 - items from previous floors
Floor 10 - poison shield, crystal sword
I dunno if anyone answered it by now, but I did find 2 hoods on +6 floors while grinding the floor 10 boss so it does exist beyond floor 5.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes