Curon

Sep 8, 2017
is there a mod where I can increase max stacks limit or the file i should edit?

Also should I build a base up north or nah the south is good enough?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I thought it's part of the base game tho?
999 is base. The cheat is 9999 I believe (haven't used it yet myself, but seen someone mention it).

As to your other question, the further north you go and the stronger the natives get. So depending on your current level, it could be a bad idea. Personally I'd recommend something closer to the south, or near the middle. But it really comes down to how challenging you want the raids to get.

Also note that many of us tend to have multiple bases after a while, a little bit everywhere across the map, so... whatever you feel comfortable with, I guess. Experiment and see what you like.

stevenfire

Dec 28, 2022
You said this, man. You said something as ridiculous as asking to be paid for listing bugs after complaining that the game (which is in beta) is buggy. Don't be surprised that people will think you are trolling because of what you posted.

None of these people would have clowned on you if you did the bare minimum and listed the bugs you've experienced off the top of your head while playing this game instead of acting like an entitled prick who get this, pirated this game for free instead of supporting the dev by buying it on Steam.
No, trolling would be saying this game is complete shit and not worth buying on steam, which I don't think at all. There's thousands of games and I don't have to bug report every single one I play. Especially not if I'm not very invested in the project. It's really not that hard to understand

Apr 18, 2020
No, trolling would be saying this game is complete shit and not worth buying on steam, which I don't think at all. There's thousands of games and I don't have to bug report every single one I play. Especially not if I'm not very invested in the project. It's really not that hard to understand
"This game is a buggy mess" - Troll
"Report what bug you're having" - A Normal user
"OMG WHY DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU WHAT BUG? PAY ME SIR." - Troll

What a pointless hill to die on, endlessly getting yourself being hated on a forum, refusal to acknowledge oneself as an actual troll is kinda sad honestly.
If you don't want to bug report, there's no need to even call the game buggy in the first place when you don't even know what it is aside from pure skill issue on the user side
If refusal to tell and refusal to understand, what are you even here for?
Everyone came here for a reason or two, and yet here you are telling something that an actual Karen would say and happily humor us with something that I would never imagine someone getting worked up with something they started but never answers it because of pure greed and horrible personality I suppose.
No amount of dev update gonna fix this bug of yours as the existence of bug is nothing more than the user's own problem sadly.

Not my position to say, but in life, there are times where Opinions are best to keep to yourself and keep quiet about it if you don't even want to continue with it, but hey if you ever do become an actual Karen in IRL?
Toxic respond in the internet? whatever, in real life? doesn't get you anywhere aside from troubles.

I'm having my fun here so pls do continue the schizo rant about how Telling a game bug is somehow worth a lottery ticket xD

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I haven't reported every bug I've ever seen in every piece of software I ever installed, but neither did I go post on their respective forums to bitch about it. And when I *did* go post about a bug it was because I cared about said software and wanted to see it improved and thus did not just say "I found a bug" but something more useful like "when I click here this happens that I don't think should be happening" you get the idea.

So yeah, saying there's a bug but I won't tell you what it is until you pay me is definitely trolling. It's really not that hard to understand.

Whether you accept the label or not is not our problem.

FootBe

Sep 2, 2024
Hay fellas i have come to say that i have Found a Bug and i Decided from the good of my heart to tell you all free of Charge no need to thank me ;)

i Discovered the Bug when i was playing as the Male Protagonist knocking out a Female Native well knocking Her out i pause the Game and went to do something else, And when i came back i Accidentally Clicked my mouse out of habit and i noticed the White Bar went down so i Started Clicking and it was going down and when the White Bar was gone i unparsed the Game She was out like a light, I also tested this in v0-21 and the Bug is still there now this is a pretty funny Bug since you can just pause the Game Dio style while Your knocking out a Female Native but an Bug is an Bug and it will have to be Fixed

pls i would show you a video of the Bug but my Obs is being a birch and Refuses to record Mad Island so you have to see it for Yourselves

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
I'm amused to see the dev's ci-en blog full of feedbacks that many users wish to see more H-scene options
and yet the dev be like "here's more unnecessary junks for you to craft"
seriously, (imo) there are too many workbenches yet only wood + iron are the most essential to finish the main quest

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
Hay fellas i have come to say that i have Found a Bug and i Decided from the good of my heart to tell you all free of Charge no need to thank me ;)

i Discovered the Bug when i was playing as the Male Protagonist knocking out a Female Native well knocking Her out i pause the Game and went to do something else, And when i came back i Accidentally Clicked my mouse out of habit and i noticed the White Bar went down so i Started Clicking and it was going down and when the White Bar was gone i unparsed the Game She was out like a light, I also tested this in v0-21 and the Bug is still there now this is a pretty funny Bug since you can just pause the Game Dio style while Your knocking out a Female Native but an Bug is an Bug and it will have to be Fixed

pls i would show you a video of the Bug but my Obs is being a birch and Refuses to record Mad Island so you have to see it for Yourselves
Which version of the game are you on?

I was able to reproduce this on 0.15 (I think that's what I have, heh) by doing this:

1. Start grappling a female native with the R key.
2. Hit ESC to pause the game.
3. Continue clicking the left mouse button.

Result: the animation is paused but the NPC's white bar continues to drop until it's completely empty.

You have to unpause to get the H scene though.

So if this is still happening in the latest version, it means it's a pretty old bug that the dev might not know about.

Nice catch!

Oh, and thanks for not being a stevenfire about it by the way :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: flannan

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Which version of the game are you on?

I was able to reproduce this on 0.15 (I think that's what I have, heh) by doing this:

1. Start grappling a female native with the R key.
2. Hit ESC to pause the game.
3. Continue clicking the left mouse button.

Result: the animation is paused but the NPC's white bar continues to drop until it's completely empty.

You have to unpause to get the H scene though.

So if this is still happening in the latest version, it means it's a pretty old bug that the dev might not know about.

Nice catch!

Oh, and thanks for not being a stevenfire about it by the way :ROFLMAO:
wut, it already happened ages ago. People've been abusing it to catch higher lvl female native

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes