elfhumper

May 5, 2024
Because the last time I checked, DLC female and Native Female do not have a sex scene together
Are you sure it's not the DLC male and Native female as I could've sworn I seen a native female and DLC female fuck, unless there were 2 couples using the same bed.
*Edit*
Actually never mind I just seen 3 couples use the same bed at the same time. o_O

Last edited:

Darkreptile

Apr 30, 2022
I've tested it myself, it doesn't work for me.

wood workbench, an icon with a chest like drawing inside a grey circle

usually food box, as they lose hp, they need food to regenerate hp. The guards usually don't required to stand beside a well, npcs only need water if they have a job like farming, food gathering..etc
ahhhh, ye, thank you, i thought it should be near food box

Jh0nCl3mens

Jun 3, 2020
Wouldn't it be nice to have demi-humans in this games since there are so many monsters to knock up the female player or NPC's or vice versa.

Last edited:

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
This game somehow got a rep of being "Not New player friendly" due to lack of "how-to" in-game and guides are really something that requires here if you don't want to miss out while playing to the current WIP location

That "Not New player friendly" can also be apply to Minecraft or any Open world Survival games out there honestly
And that's the fun of it, you figure things out as you play or you enter a forum such as this one to talk about
If it wasn't for John8r9's collected guides, I would never had known about some tiny details on my own for sure, specially the most recent one on "Elite bigfoot" which requires you to feed Bigfoot "People" instead of normal food
You would think that's just another food taming option but it's not, and that's what surprise me that there is a difference on it.
To get elite bigfoot, you need to feed him people instead?! Is this on the main thread guide or is it somewhere else? I haven't seen the guide for big foot...

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
Two questions, one do I need to do anything special with my saves when the game is updated in Steam for the open beta version? I do have the DLC and uncensored applied to the game. After the last update it's been more laggy than anything.

Two, does anyone know where to find the native male with 2 spd for his base stats? I found him too long ago to remember. And I've searched at least half the native villages going through every person, but still haven't been able to find another native with 2.0 spd. And it's not from save editing, modding, or cheats. See attached for details. Thank ya

Apr 18, 2020
Two questions, one do I need to do anything special with my saves when the game is updated in Steam for the open beta version? I do have the DLC and uncensored applied to the game. After the last update it's been more laggy than anything.

Two, does anyone know where to find the native male with 2 spd for his base stats? I found him too long ago to remember. And I've searched at least half the native villages going through every person, but still haven't been able to find another native with 2.0 spd. And it's not from save editing, modding, or cheats. See attached for details. Thank ya
The Bigfoot one, it was a recent post mentioned by John8r9

As for finding missing natives
Consider clicking on this one and press M to check Map on where he is
1729906553647.png

Extra tip :
All Keyboards has a printscreen button/key
Press it and Ctrl + V here OR Paste it in Print to edit
It's a pretty basic skill to have

Reactions: John8r9

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
The Bigfoot one, it was a recent post mentioned by John8r9

As for finding missing natives
Consider clicking on this one and press M to check Map on where he is
View attachment 4167830

Extra tip :
All Keyboards has a printscreen button/key
Press it and Ctrl + V here OR Paste it in Print to edit
It's a pretty basic skill to have
Ah, thanks for the printscreen tip? I can't really do that since I'm on my phone. Also, still pretty new to the site so I'm still learning things.

I'll check the guide again for the bigfoot info.

As for the native male with 2 spd question, he's not missing. I just want to find another native male (or even more) that has 2 speed for their base stats without leveling up yet. He's the only native male I've found that has double attack speed straight out the gate. Since we have so many other unique npcs, I kinda figured/hoping the super speedy native male isn't just a fluke, but an actual thing that's inside the game - a native male with double attack speed. Unfortunately, I don't remember exactly where I got him, so I was asking if anyone knew so I could go back and capture a few more with the 2 spd base stat.

Anything else I may need to clarify?

P.S. Edited for grammar and spelling**

P.S.S. From what I've seen of how the leveling progresses, it takes about 170 levels to increase speed +0.5 points. Or somewere around level 340 to increase speed by a full point. To me, that's a huge advantage from the beginning to have the full point without having to level up all those levels.

Last edited:

Roseys

Jul 24, 2017
So, question. I did look through the thread but it says I can make the blue flag after defeating the boss native, which I did, but should I have done it as Yona instead of the man? I defeated him and now I think I broke him because he's just standing there lol.

I did get the meat table thing but can't find the flag in the iron workbench.

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
L

So, question. I did look through the thread but it says I can make the blue flag after defeating the boss native, which I did, but should I have done it as Yona instead of the man? I defeated him and now I think I broke him because he's just standing there lol.

The blue flag you craft by using 2 hide and 4 branches at the iron workbench. It's the item in the top left corner of the crafting menu. And you can only have one at a time. Also, you'll need to put the materials inside the workbench to craft the flag, you can't just have it in your hand or inventory.

Apr 18, 2020

You don't need to defeat the Boss with Yona, He just dies like that which is very odd for the Devs to do that
(RIP blue hair girl, wish the devs allow us to take her and her friend? off of that thing and revive them or something, many things can be done here if the Dev wished to.)

For the Blue flag, you have to go back to the Beach to talk to Yona to obtain it (it's an objective)

Afterward you can set it anywhere as a Base flag
and
it'll not cost you Food to Fast travel back aside from needing to NOT be in a battle

It also has a Call Function, which you can Teleport the other playable character to your location
BE SURE To select him/her and then Set their Location point down, otherwise they will keep returning back to the beach

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes