Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
I really should not fap to this. But I will do it anyway!
hey, if you are worried about the fucked up parts, you can choose not to have those. In my case, I just made a vanilla harem village which I'm currently having to go through the hassle of turning "allow love" off on certain npcs because they just hate everyone else in the village apparently.

I still don't understand what the benefit of leaving "Allow love" on if all it does is make certain npcs incompatible with others

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
how do you get companion to follow?
press them then press follow
Hello guys

So, any way to capture the "love frenzied NPCs" from the orgy waterfall?
use male mc to R the female native there and remove their stun bar by keep clicking, then press R to leave her. After that, use the method of this (<link) to open her status tab and choose banish. She will stay lying down. u should walk back a bit and click her again to carry her to ur cage to tame her

kaneki96

Mar 24, 2019
press them then press follow

use male mc to R the female native there and remove their stun bar by keep clicking, then press R to leave her. After that, use the method of this (<link) to open her status tab and choose banish. She will stay lying down. u should walk back a bit and click her again to carry her to ur cage to tame her
dude, you're secretly the game developer, right? You really find out everything.

yp34

May 4, 2022
Can you be more specific, like I just spawned in by the beach, I changed to guy character but when I left click the girl character all I get is talk, or is follow gonna unlock later?
She isn't really interactable until late gane
And even then it's only a scene
You get to fuck mostly native girls

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Can you be more specific, like I just spawned in by the beach, I changed to guy character but when I left click the girl character all I get is talk, or is follow gonna unlock later?
huh, thought u mean other npc than yona. You cannot ask another controllable MC to follow u as companion

There is no follow option for the other mc. You can set their territory after defeating the native boss on the north village, u can also build a blue flag for a new base to make the other mc to teleport to it (after defeating the native boss)

Dahra

Oct 3, 2018
Somehow the story doesn't continue for me, I've now defeated the fat guy and got his book, but he's just lying on the floor near me and there's now a 0/10 in the top right of me, what does that mean?

and in the chaos area there is a green dot but nothing happens there, what do I have to do now?

can someone help me? =D

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Somehow the story doesn't continue for me, I've now defeated the fat guy and got his book, but he's just lying on the floor near me and there's now a 0/10 in the top right of me, what does that mean?

and in the chaos area there is a green dot but nothing happens there, what do I have to do now?

can someone help me? =D
put 10 food inside his inventory if u want to save him. Then wait for him to finish them. The last part of that quest will appear when he finished.

not sure which one u r talking about, the bridge one or the new chaos cave.

ShadowxHit

Oct 8, 2017
huh, thought u mean other npc than yona. You cannot ask another controllable MC to follow u as companion

There is no follow option for the other mc. You can set their territory after defeating the native boss on the north village, u can also build a blue flag for a new base to make the other mc to teleport to it (after defeating the native boss)
Ah I see now

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
is there any way to disable lesbianism so only male - female can fuck in my base?? :unsure:
Just keep villagers in pairs - one man, one woman, their pets, and, if you have DLC, their children.
Because the last time I checked, DLC female and Native Female do not have a sex scene together, no matter how much they like each other. And DLC males have no scenes at all.

and how do i boost morale on NPCs?
Keep them in good company, with plenty of food and water, and morale should improve on its own.
In emergency, there are some foods that improve morale. Such as carrots. Feed them to villagers who need their morale improved.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes