dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
If I ever do a NG I'll do that.

Do you have a list of like, 2 to 4, personalities that work together. Limiting it to only 1 is rather harsh.
not really no, the personality system isn't deep yet but cheerful personalities will always conflict with selfish ones, disabling love and sex as suggested by Denkader helps too.
also keep in mind that unique npc's have personalities as well, takumi will conflict with reika and sally and shino will conflict with keigo, at least in my save they are hating on eachother if kept close.

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021

Do you have a list of like, 2 to 4, personalities that work together. Limiting it to only 1 is rather harsh.
There isn't such a list. Just capture one native with the personality(or the looks) that you like and then NEVER pick another native that the first one hates. Doing this isn't a micro-management, you can easily remember the personality type that you should NEVER capture. For example, let's say the first native you've captured has "good natured" personality. The second native you've captured should absolutely not hate those with "good nature" personality.

In that example micro-management starts when you have a native that hates "good nature" personality working/resting close to the native with the "good nature" personality.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
This is usually pretty easy to fix.

1) If they're trying to kill YOU it likely has more to do with how much they hate you rather than their moral. Check out "most hated person" and see how they feel about you. If this is the reason, try giving those who hate you a love potion, or dance for them, or have them follow you around. That should change the tide (love potion is the quickest).

2) If they're going at each other, just pull them apart and stick them outside of each other's territory.

I've only ever had this happen twice. The game typically warns you before it gets ugly.

The first time it happened, I ignored the warning and one of my friendlies tried to kill another one (unrequited love) and got her ass handed to her which I thought was funny. I grabbed the attacker and tossed her in a different camp. Problem solved.

The second time, I heeded the warning and immediately moved the unhappy female to a different area. Problem solved.

To avoid this even happening, check your NPCs' personality traits. The trick to it is to avoid putting together personalities that either hate or love each other. Both can lead to issues. Neutrality is the best course of action.

Also disable "Allow sex" and "Allow love". This will cut down on a lot of the bullshit.
Well, that's some ideas. I still think it's BS.

Apr 29, 2022
Just to verify, since this has the bestiality tag but I only saw a werewolf like creature in the preview image; can your player character actually fuck the animals like the pigs and whatnot?

Apr 18, 2020
Just to verify, since this has the bestiality tag but I only saw a werewolf like creature in the preview image; can your player character actually fuck the animals like the pigs and whatnot?
Eh...No.
No animals, Werewolf are an exception and also Bigfoot if you consider that as monkey and also Spider
But if you play as the Male character, such an issue wouldn't be an issue in the first place as in Defeat Rape.

Reactions: John8r9
Apr 18, 2020
Well, that's some ideas. I still think it's BS.
It is only Micromanagement when you're using the Cheat and used the "makevillage" command, spawning a dozen or so Natives without you having prior to set them down and "config them"

I go about allowing the love option under the basis of controlled situation like "I want this Young Man to make more Young man NPC, I'll make him allow Love&Sex and some other Females regardless of their personality"

When the game shows negative relationship message, I will go and find the girl/guy is having an issue with and turn their allow love option off
The moral is also easily visible on the friends list, they show off as Orange, just favorite him/her and see where she is on the Map, go feed her or turn her love option off and go about your day.

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadIsland-0.21Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024

It's all random. I have seen where they have the same personality for their trait, dislike, and like. Or sometimes they either like or dislike their own personality type. I would suggest pick either two or three that you want around and slowly building your group that way.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
MadIsland-0.21Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
pretty sure, but either the decensor (none.bat), the cheats (Assembly-CSharp.dll), or dlc (dlc_00.zip) is causing 0.21 to crash on startup.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes