ChupacabraGonzales

Jun 19, 2018
13: underground dungeon with 10 floors but beat up the two treasure hunters on the right side of the blue circle i drawn first (bring female protagonist)

Dungeon: leather, gold, dead orb, ghost outfit of robe, hood and mask, magic top (floor 1-5), bondage clothes (top and bottom),
Can we change the typo from "bondage" to "bandage".
It was a bit underwhelming to do the dungeon expecting some bdsm-themed gear only to find out that it's actually mummy rags.

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
Can we change the typo from "bondage" to "bandage".
It was a bit underwhelming to do the dungeon expecting some bdsm-themed gear only to find out that it's actually mummy rags.
thx for reminding XD
Something must be making it work, cause I was surprised that it did without any additional work and just left it as is. I did notice he waits til his libido is at 30ish before going at it again.
Are you on .21? Maybe it's order settings?
View attachment 4160976
my god....u didn't show this tab earlier. I already said it on the image. "First, turn off his "allow love" option."

Last edited:
Reactions: ChupacabraGonzales

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
You really got an Unique case here
My experienced with v0.16~v0.2 (not yet to v0.21) has not have these kind of problems
However I did notice this
View attachment 4161437
That II part symbols as the raid has been paused/halted and I do not know what cause that
The 男 (Man in Mandarin/Kanji) = you started the game in Japanese = you somehow deleted the original game setting?
as it should have been "Man" and not "男"
If you want, backup your saves in the XML folder and try this XML Savedata from me
(\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML)
And see does it have the same issue
I have used the save but the problem persists, I will see if using a save from when I played the older version works at least to have some of the natives from the raids, although well in that version the npc's from the dlc do not appear even if I tried put, I still appreciate your support in my problem

Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser
Apr 18, 2020
I have used the save but the problem persists, I will see if using a save from when I played the older version works at least to have some of the natives from the raids, although well in that version the npc's from the dlc do not appear even if I tried put, I still appreciate your support in my problem
Well Good luck on that
and
Just in case
[dlc.zip] -> [DLC] folder directly, no need to unzip

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
At least we now know the problem doesn't come from your savefile. Possibly your copy of the game got corrupted somehow.

What I'd do at this stage would be to reinstall the game from scratch. Backup your saves first (since they're clearly not the cause), re-download, re-install, put your saves back in, and test it out. To be 100% sure start a new game and try it like that before you load your save and see what happens.

Reactions: John8r9 and flannan

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
Hey peeps, twas wondering how to get food/ meal effectiveness working during raids. The effects don't seem to apply durin raids for some reason. (After I put the food on the table)

Apr 18, 2020

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Both technically, low npc moral makes them likely to rebel/attack and rape each other. Male pc can rape Yona when she's downed at low moral. Some food like carrots can increase moral while eating food made from humans decrease it.
This, combined with NPCs just kinda randomly hating each other at camp is a dumb mechanic. like 10% of my friends will try to kill me or others now. There's no way I can grow 100's of corn to counter this effect. >>:mad:

Purple_Heart

Engaged Member
Oct 15, 2021
This, combined with NPCs just kinda randomly hating each other at camp is a dumb mechanic. like 10% of my friends will try to kill me or others now. There's no way I can grow 100's of corn to counter this effect. >>:mad:
Are they really randomly hating each other? I was under the impression they only hate eachother when they have incompatible personalities which are clearly listed in their character info panel(or whatever it was called in the game).

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
This is usually pretty easy to fix.

1) If they're trying to kill YOU it likely has more to do with how much they hate you rather than their moral. Check out "most hated person" and see how they feel about you. If this is the reason, try giving those who hate you a love potion, or dance for them, or have them follow you around. That should change the tide (love potion is the quickest).

2) If they're going at each other, just pull them apart and stick them outside of each other's territory.

I've only ever had this happen twice. The game typically warns you before it gets ugly.

The first time it happened, I ignored the warning and one of my friendlies tried to kill another one (unrequited love) and got her ass handed to her which I thought was funny. I grabbed the attacker and tossed her in a different camp. Problem solved.

The second time, I heeded the warning and immediately moved the unhappy female to a different area. Problem solved.

To avoid this even happening, check your NPCs' personality traits. The trick to it is to avoid putting together personalities that either hate or love each other. Both can lead to issues. Neutrality is the best course of action.

Also disable "Allow sex" and "Allow love". This will cut down on a lot of the bullshit.

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
invest points on your observation skill and then start picking only one type of personality npc's since you can't change them without save editing.
If I ever do a NG I'll do that.

Do you have a list of like, 2 to 4, personalities that work together. Limiting it to only 1 is rather harsh.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes