Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Also, post guards in front of your walls. Use higher level guards than the raiders to be safe. Or just get androids, they have enough HP to take the brunt of the attack and survive. Have enough guards posted and those raiders won't live long enough to even reach the needles.
How do they stay in range of the well and food box? Or do you build multiple

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
I've tested it myself, it doesn't work for me.
how to make harvest box?
wood workbench, an icon with a chest like drawing inside a grey circle
How do they stay in range of the well and food box? Or do you build multiple
usually food box, as they lose hp, they need food to regenerate hp. The guards usually don't required to stand beside a well, npcs only need water if they have a job like farming, food gathering..etc

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Dude! This is amazing. So much better than the original walls.

My guess is that the dev wanted to make it feel more like 3D, but I got news for him... we all *know* this is 2D heh. So anyway, yeah, these make a lot more sense.

Can't wait for snapping functionality though as I suck at lining walls up perfectly lol.

Oh, and I noticed a bug. When you hover over your walls in an inventory (whether your own or a chest) it shows a picture of the previous item you hovered over (without the text) rather than the wall itself. See screenshot below (in this example I had just looked at the cactus wall that sits beside it).

View attachment 4158815
That's a limitation from the in game modding menu. It doesn't let you configure a lot of stuff.
As for dev wanting to make it 3D, not really.

The game uses a 30 degree inclination on all textures/objects to help the game not feel so flat and that comes with it's own pair of issues.
Walls for example the clipping issue that happens is because of that since the player is also in 30 degree they will also go inside the wall. Explicitly my wall since I made them with 0 degree otherwise it's hard to accomplish the 3D looks.

Anyway, time to make a couple variations and change texture to a more 2D cartoony style.

Reactions: Denkader

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
i kinda find the reason of that they didn't make this game into 3d
1. Cost issue
2. Time issue
3. The issue of necessity
This game was originally intended to be a flat surface

Heres the image of someone asked before that how is the world looks like if using God's Perspective
The default for this game is to tilt the X-axis at 30 degrees
1729692814351.png

Ananas055

Nov 14, 2018
As someone who seek out such a thing, the fucked-shit meter for this one is 5 out of 10, you can easily ignore the fucked up shit aspect of the game completely without even doing them, like There's no need to Rape or amputee NPCs

Knockout Rape, yes
Normal Sex, no
Game WIP, wait for further updates

You can craft Metal workbench to find better "Faint" weapons
The next tier "Faint weapons" would be Chaos workbench so keep playing the game.
Bro is this 5/10 which game 10/10 in you fucked-shit meter?

Apr 18, 2020
Bro is this 5/10 which game 10/10 in you fucked-shit meter?
My fucked-shit meter is more about "Does the game forced you to do it? or can you avoid/ignore it?"
Therefore my short list that came off of my head :
A Game/studio that has Rape + Necrophilia + Loli content all in one package -
[RPGM]The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]
or any of the game came from Osanagocoronokimini because Zombie & Rape & eh...you know...loli.
It's not that bad but the fact there is such an element,
I'll give it 7/10, mainly because some of their title can avoid doing those fucked up shit actions but some can't and it's the entire selling point to begin with.
Altho the studio does have a reputation of tricking people that it has unique CG when it's just Same position with different texture over the characters + CG lagging which some might get turned off.

As for pure fucked up shit, the only one came off of my head is this -
[Other]Graveyard Executioner [Final] [Blue Mad Diode], mainly the gallery, insanity to see this being on Xvideo tho xD
In terms of gameplay? Eh...it's whatever, just the fact it's a pure Guro fetish game
I give it a 10 on a fucked up scale

I want to include these two, but they're fine...well to me at least, unless the Rape tag instantly give you a 10 then go ahead, but it's a 6.5/10 to me on fucked-shit meter
[Unity]Night Of Revenge [v1.0.7] [D-Lis]
[Unity]The Fairy Tale of Holy Knight Ricca: Two Winged Sisters [v1.3.6] [Mogurasoft]

Oh yea, I almost forgot Black Souls 1&2, those should ruin your day as you read or play through it ;)
Note : My tolerance to fucked-up-shit is pretty high, if you want to test yours, go read some kubikiri's work in nh site or something xD

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you but what would that do? I mean the mermaid won't have sex in the water block so that's pretty much useless unless you just want water for her to stay in.
That is the point?
I mean it's a place for her to stay in and close by a bed next to the water block or pool
Or you can skip the entire water block thing or pool and ask her to follow and force TP her to you as you get too far from her, get her near the bed which also works as well
Just because she can't move on the ground doesn't mean the game doesn't allow her to Teleport to you as you get too far from her.

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
That is the point?
I mean it's a place for her to stay in and close by a bed next to the water block or pool
Or you can skip the entire water block thing or pool and ask her to follow and force TP her to you as you get too far from her, get her near the bed which also works as well
Just because she can't move on the ground doesn't mean the game doesn't allow her to Teleport to you as you get too far from her.
make her able to move on land.
I don't know about your mermaid but mine moves on land just fine lol she just floats around when she is following me doesn't even need to teleport lol that's why I was confused with the block's utility maybe my game is bugged

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
I don't know about your mermaid but mine moves on land just fine lol she just floats around when she is following me doesn't even need to teleport lol that's why I was confused with the block's utility maybe my game is bugged
she shouldn't be able to walk on land tho

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Wall mod Hotfix

Important: Latest Version will make all previously placed walls (from this mod) to disappear.
Changes:
  • New Icon so it's easy to know what walls you have on inventory.​
  • Reordered Wall Order​
  • Fixed Interactable area for editing walls since diagonal walls were broken, took me a while to figure out how that works.​
  • Reworked all walls, so you can click anywhere to edit​

Last edited:
Reactions: Denkader

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Any base gurus here? Trying to pick a location and I'm not sure if there's a meaningful difference between these two layouts (Brown circles are guard placements)

baseideas.png

My current base is to the west of the northern spider cave exit (So basically like the example on the right just flipped upside down) but I'm kinda annoyed by how many guards I need to sit on the outer rim of my walls not really being "accessible" to the rest of the base. There also aren't many cool places that you can build up against mountain terrain (I wanted to build on grass because it looks better but around mountains there's usually a lot of dirt roads or mud). I was hoping I'd be able to build a base by the gem door but you can't place stuff near it because it counts as a "Building" like the Sakura Tree

Is my best option building the left example out in the desert or in the big "grass plain" near the ruins?

desperados159

Jan 27, 2023
Well like what Denkader had mentioned
I want to add this, their Personality Kinda matters? Like Mean only react to "Threaten" emote sorta?
At least I never see them ever liking other two Emotes than me using "Threaten" on them

If you want to increase a NPC's favorability that cannot react to Dance/Lewd Dance/Threaten
Here's two methods to help you with that

First method : Love Potion
To obtain the recipe for Love potion, you'll need to fight Takumi to obtain the "Takumi's Notebook"
The Second Takumi fight after the first
View attachment 4157332
Now you got Perfume Potion & Love Potion from this, you now need a Cooking Table(from Metal Workbench)
Craft a Perfume Potion (Green Mushroom from Swamp/Mushroom Forest & Red Herb from High Lands)
Obtain Honey (From Wild beehive or Farmable beehive, do use the Bug catching net from Metal workbench to capture bees)
And Mother's milk (From Female Native whom give birth before, Milking station from Man's Workbench)
View attachment 4157337 View attachment 4157353 View attachment 4157334 View attachment 4157365

And Done, you now got a Love Potion, Use it on a NPC that does not like you yet
View attachment 4157369

Second method : Ring of Lust
You first have to Unlock getting into the Ruins/Dungeon After fighting those two Treasure Hunters with Yona
After that, put that Green Stone Penis onto that Headless female statue
There will be 10 floors and At 10th floor, the Boss will have Two Ring of Lust on him, take it
View attachment 4157404

Equip on the NPC you want to increase likeness with
View attachment 4157435

Now you can have Unlimited Loveless Sex with the NPC you want, Improving relationship by having tons of Sex
View attachment 4157444
Thank you very much. I am just afraid that my game has some faulty bug, or this is the result of me using dev command.

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes