dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
i kinda find the reason of that they didn't make this game into 3d
1. Cost issue
2. Time issue
3. The issue of necessity
This game was originally intended to be a flat surface

Heres the image of someone asked before that how is the world looks like if using God's Perspective
The default for this game is to tilt the X-axis at 30 degrees
it was a choice because of their previous work, there is no need to theorize :FacePalm:
you can check their ci-en to download the 3D prototype they made for free.
1729711003390.png

• Wow
Reactions: MaestreOfChaos
Apr 18, 2020
Any base gurus here? Trying to pick a location and I'm not sure if there's a meaningful difference between these two layouts (Brown circles are guard placements)

My current base is to the west of the northern spider cave exit (So basically like the example on the right just flipped upside down) but I'm kinda annoyed by how many guards I need to sit on the outer rim of my walls not really being "accessible" to the rest of the base. There also aren't many cool places that you can build up against mountain terrain (I wanted to build on grass because it looks better but around mountains there's usually a lot of dirt roads or mud). I was hoping I'd be able to build a base by the gem door but you can't place stuff near it because it counts as a "Building" like the Sakura Tree
Base Guru here (I guess)
NPCs has to SEE the enemies to engage with the enemies (well no shit.)
Therefore any Base with Top or Bottom design? You're relying on NPC willingly to turn around and see them
But if your base only got Left/Right Wall? you could set your NPCs to look Left/Right while set them as stationary, they'll see the enemies more often.
Do note, there are objects like "Stone bench" DO NOT HAVE HP to be destroyed, you're able to line them up to create an invincible lower Wall lines to block enemies
Edit : Added Attach images so you can see how I set it up.

As for your question on unable to build near the Gateway, I have covered that here :
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15049608

You're able to build if you got these settings
1729714990191.png
^Outer gate & Inner gate, this place is serve as Slave taming/training ground (right side of the tunnel)
1729715003276.png 1729715031826.png
If you want to see my bases
The savedata is here, just remember to take your entire XML file out first before you put mine in if you wish.
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15143224

Last edited:

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
Screenshot helps a lot on explaining your issues btw
PrintScreenButton and then Ctrl+V here to post it (DLC content aka Loli/Shota not allowed)

For Large Female Natives
I have cover it before, worth a read if you got issue on it
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15065854

For the Raid issue
Now Idk about the 0/50 issue, I would Guess because the game has Zone difference in between South part of the map & North part of the map thus doesn't allow Large Female Native to spawn...Would need to test this...
But I had made a post something related to preventing Raiders to spawn
https://f95zone.to/threads/mad-island-v0-2-beta-steam-e-made.209671/post-15069185

There are times where the Raiders spawns "UNDER" or "Above" the map
If you cannot see them even being on top of the red circle directly, assume they're stuck somewhere and ignore, since you can't really do anything about it aside from waiting it to end.

Edit : My guess were off the mark and I have no idea what cause the odd issue as I can't recreate from his words alone...
Starting place - the beach
0/50 - raider count
View attachment 4153050
I played a new game, but it comes out the same

1729718762871.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: UnknownLurkingUser

dusty stu

Jan 24, 2018
Don't think it's a bug. Most likely the girl is rebellious because of poor morale. Check her status screen and relationships. See if her territory overlaps with someone she hates.
How do you improve moral? Is the moral of the NPC or the PC what matters?

pmonk

Oct 15, 2019
I've tested it myself, it doesn't work for me.
Something must be making it work, cause I was surprised that it did without any additional work and just left it as is. I did notice he waits til his libido is at 30ish before going at it again.
Are you on .21? Maybe it's order settings?
Mad_Island_FU6bTSGIzS.jpg

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024

View attachment 4160882
This really feels like a bug. What I find odd though is that you seem to be the only person experiencing it. Makes me think there's something on your end causing this.

Which version of the game are you running, by the way?

Also, have you modified the game in any way?

Have you installed a mod, or maybe wrote one yourself? If so, try to remove it and test again to see if that's what is causing the issue.

apolonir

Dec 26, 2022
This really feels like a bug. What I find odd though is that you seem to be the only person experiencing it. Makes me think there's something on your end causing this.

Which version of the game are you running, by the way?

Also, have you modified the game in any way?

Have you installed a mod, or maybe wrote one yourself? If so, try to remove it and test again to see if that's what is causing the issue.
I am using the recent version, and I have not modified the game, I even thought it was because of the DLC, but it still comes out like this

Apr 18, 2020
How do you improve moral? Is the moral of the NPC or the PC what matters?
There are Food that increase their Moral like Soybean for some reason (I recall, hover over the food to see the "moral + or -")
Go up to them
Select them
and Right click to Force feed them

How do you save the game?
When I click on the save button, a blank box opens up and displays "Currently Playing Data: 0".
Does anybody know how to save the game?
You start the Save slot at "Savedata01" to "Savedata19" by clicking those empty slots
Savedata0 is an AutoSave, it'll keep the replaced the previous SaveData in case you made a mistake Save
Like for example :
Savedata01 has a gameplay of 1 hour, you already played 5 hours, you saved it at Savedata01
Now Savedata0 will have Savedata01's Save IN CASE you want to go back to that 1 hour Savedata

Can't have sex with any of the friends
Define friends meaning here
Tamed Native NPC - requires favorability increase
Story related or Side Characters aka Friends - Some requires Choice making during their missions.

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
You really got an Unique case here
My experienced with v0.16~v0.2 (not yet to v0.21) has not have these kind of problems
However I did notice this
1729739325648.png
That II part symbols as the raid has been paused/halted and I do not know what cause that
The 男 (Man in Mandarin/Kanji) = you started the game in Japanese = you somehow deleted the original game setting?
as it should have been "Man" and not "男"
If you want, backup your saves in the XML folder and try this XML Savedata from me
(\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML)
And see does it have the same issue

Nov 16, 2021
Could someone tell how the logging plant works? Since it doesn't seem to be as straight forward as I thought. I have added seeds to it wait a while (2 in game days) and nothing happened yet. I also have one friend assigned to logging, just for further clarification.

Apr 18, 2020
Could someone tell how the logging plant works? Since it doesn't seem to be as straight forward as I thought. I have added seeds to it wait a while (2 in game days) and nothing happened yet. I also have one friend assigned to logging, just for further clarification.
If you mean the one with trees, Logging plant does NOT require seeds/those acorns
All you need are the NPCs assigned with [Logging] job, you'll get Logs & Sap from it overtime

4.40 star(s) 64 Votes