DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
For example, if u want to change sth's color. Don't enlarge ur sight with mouse wheel too much, or u cannot see the Hex code cell to change the value of the color.
What I have issues with is that the RGB colour I input isn't the one that's shown in-game. The result is way more lighter.

Apr 18, 2020
Thank you for your reply. However, my problem is that even though I see the affection number pop up on their head, their dancing animation is not trigger, they just stand still. For example: the Mummy have both lewd and normal dance animation, I try both dance in close proximity with her, the +2 and +4 does show up above her head but the animation sequence is not trigger, she just stands there motionless. Is this a bug or have I done sth to screw the game up?
Well like what Denkader had mentioned
I want to add this, their Personality Kinda matters? Like Mean only react to "Threaten" emote sorta?
At least I never see them ever liking other two Emotes than me using "Threaten" on them

If you want to increase a NPC's favorability that cannot react to Dance/Lewd Dance/Threaten
Here's two methods to help you with that

First method : Love Potion
To obtain the recipe for Love potion, you'll need to fight Takumi to obtain the "Takumi's Notebook"
The Second Takumi fight after the first
1729616856461.png
Now you got Perfume Potion & Love Potion from this, you now need a Cooking Table(from Metal Workbench)
Craft a Perfume Potion (Green Mushroom from Swamp/Mushroom Forest & Red Herb from High Lands)
Obtain Honey (From Wild beehive or Farmable beehive, do use the Bug catching net from Metal workbench to capture bees)
And Mother's milk (From Female Native whom give birth before, Milking station from Man's Workbench)
1729617071397.png 1729617422525.png 1729617034622.png 1729617593952.png

And Done, you now got a Love Potion, Use it on a NPC that does not like you yet
1729617791168.png

Second method : Ring of Lust
You first have to Unlock getting into the Ruins/Dungeon After fighting those two Treasure Hunters with Yona
After that, put that Green Stone Penis onto that Headless female statue
There will be 10 floors and At 10th floor, the Boss will have Two Ring of Lust on him, take it
1729618630439.png

Equip on the NPC you want to increase likeness with
1729619384689.png

Now you can have Unlimited Loveless Sex with the NPC you want, Improving relationship by having tons of Sex
1729619603609.png

Qahlz

Jul 25, 2023
Another method to improve relationship is to just have the follower in your party. In regular intervals they'll gain +5 relationship (I think whenever a time period passes). So just get them in your party and do your normal stuff. Doesn't help much for mass gaining relationship, but it doesn't cost any resources and you don't have to do anything special.

Mar 2, 2021
Do you have the same issue? Or is it just me?
The thing with colours in Mad Island is that they are applied on top of the texture; the easiest example of this is Underground Woman, who has dark hair. No matter how much you try to change the colour, it will never be platinum blonde.

Since the colour is lighter on Female Natives than expected, you can just do a screenshot, check how close you are with a colour picker, then correct the in-game values. It is a solution, even if it seems tedious. Just eyeballing it for Ship Cove, and 53,70,154 seems in the right ballpark.

In the case of Underground Woman, you can try 0,0,0 (white) first, test the colour of the texture on the colour picker (you can do a screenshot and see what values come up), then do the math and correct the values so that they add up to your colour. The best you'll be able to do is either really dark red (bordering on brown) or some darker shades of teal.

Last edited:

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
Body drop - the NPC itself is the Body

Let's say You obtain a Dead Female Native Body
If you got an Axe, you can now take a part of the "Head" "Left Arm" "Right Arm" "Left Leg" "Right Leg"
If you got a Knife (From Man's Workbench or Meat Workbench), you can take their Private parts, in this case "Breast"
View attachment 4154868

I'm going to mention this just incase people didn't know
You can get "Android Manufacturing Capsule" from Cassie whom you are told to Save/Assemble her
View attachment 4154882

To Save the Hassle of using an Axe to obtain body parts
You can Make use of "Cutting Machine" & "Guillotine" to Obtain Four Limbs & Head
Just be sure that you use "Cutting Machine" first as Headless Dead body cannot be used in it.
View attachment 4154898 View attachment 4154900

Reminder : You obtain "Cutting Machine" from Cassie & "Guillotine" from Metal Workbench
View attachment 4154902 View attachment 4154903

Now you're left with her Breast on her body
Require you to Chop it off with a Knife, if you want the End product to keep her breast
View attachment 4154907

Now all you got to do is PUT her back together
Like this
View attachment 4154912

Now you got yourself an Android
View attachment 4154914

Note :
>Android system seems like very unpolished atm

At the moment, only Female Natives Androids will look normal as the Body will always be a Female Native body even if you put other Body type into it
Thus Male Native's and any other body that isn't Female Natives will look out of place.
>They cannot use Weapons
However you're able to Craft Weapon arms from Cassie and put them on the Android before you [Connect] them.
You're also able to Obtain [Type-C Head] in the Lab where you find Cassie, which their heads will shoot Lasers,
Do Remember to use Heavy attack(F key) to Break their heads off as you cannot inspect those Android's Dead body(+Titanium) to chop it off, a bit RNG drop on this one sadly as they also got [Type-C Breast] Dropping Chance.
>They cannot Wear clothes
However you're able to use Mummy body as a replacement of Clothes as they got Bandages on the body itself
Mummy from the Ruin/Dungeon
View attachment 4154924

P.S : You do not really need to Chop their body parts off to use their body/body parts, as long as you don't mind different body color/size etc, the dead bodies will still need the body parts you want so you can shove it into the A.M.Capsule directly.
Example :
Headless body -> Cannot be used as a "Head" slot but can be used in the "Body/Breast/Left, Right arm/Left, Right leg" slots without chopping their parts.
can you have sex with the android? I mean is there any different H scene or is it mostly useless atm?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
can you have sex with the android? I mean is there any different H scene or is it mostly useless atm?
Nope. Sex is not yet possible with an android, though I expect it'll be added in at some point.

Androids are not useless though. They have high HP, don't need to sleep, and don't have moral levels, so they make great guards.

Place enough of them around your base and raiders will rarely even reach the walls. Just saying.

Though the giantess and Bigfoot help a ton too.

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
How do I get my base "guards" to fight enemies when they start beating down my walls? They just stand at the gate/opening and don't retaliate
Make sure you've given them enough range to reach those walls when you set their location.

Also, make sure you haven't set them as survivors, or they won't lift a finger. They should be set as guards or, at the very least, agressors (if I remember the term correctly, I'm not in front of the game right now).

I'd check the range first though, that's the most likely issue.

Reactions: flannan and John8r9

miki22

Jun 27, 2020
What i would like to see in next update when u dance u can be frindly with no only friend u can be also with friend and hostile and female that u can grab enemy and have fun with male in tent like what u can do with male character while in tent are female

allanzoca

Feb 10, 2019
How about building the awesome bed? You might need to quest around the east side of the map to get the recipe.
She certainly agrees to have sex there.
do you mean the luxury bed? oh yesss thank you it worked!

did u like build a expanded water block beside those 2 types of bed? It makes it easier to do so
how do I build expanded water block? I can only craft a normal water block with the mermaid...

Last edited:
Reactions: flannan

The Butler

May 3, 2017
Alright I got annoyed with the built in game walls, they're terrible to place and make a proper campsite/village so I decided to use the in game mod maker a try and also some simple textures with photoshop.

MOD - Brick Walls
Vertical, Horizontal and also Diagonal (vanilla)
!!! IMPORTANT !!!
Moving to a dedicated Topic for this and future mods..
Under review, this post will become obsolete for future releases.

Tips:
Wise Man said:
  • You can Hold CTRL and click it for easy editing an already placed wall..
  • Did you Know?
    You can remove multiple buildings easily without clicking on every single then and selecting remove every time?
    To do that Hold CTRL click on any building while still holding CTRL click on REMOVE you will enter the continuous remove mode.
Features:
  • Walkable area on top - Needs further testing
Known Issues:
  • Clipping with Tall creatures/Humans
  • On mouse over, tooltip will display latest viewed item (Game Workshop Limitation)

Planned:
  • Material Requirements
  • HP
  • Proper Icons when Mouse Over
  • Diagonal version (Similar to vanilla)
  • Wooden Textures/Version
  • More Vanilla Friendly Textures - current one can feel out of place.
  • Snapping

Install:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Craftable from Workshop bench
PS: Indestructible, so don't exploit it to much.

Preview:
1729645201961.png Captura de tela 2024-10-22 215558.png
Bonus:
  • Fully unlocked map
    Download and place anywhere you want. Then rename it according to your save.
    By default it's using save slot 1 (Right below auto-save).
    After you're done rename, place in ...\Mad Island_Data\StreamingAssets\XML
    Load/Reload your save and you're done.​
  • You can freely Edit Wall texture from the mod using the presets​

Changelog:
FileName formating:
NAME-DAY.MONTH

Last edited:
Apr 18, 2020
How do I get my base "guards" to fight enemies when they start beating down my walls? They just stand at the gate/opening and don't retaliate
"Combat Area" is the first most considered thing
Another considered thing is the fact "The Guarding/Defending NPC needs to See"
And that's the biggest issue when Scout natives are attacking and your guards are not looking at them
The best thing you can do it allow them to move around to decrease the chances of them not seeing those scouts/raiders attacking your walls

Reactions: flannan and John8r9
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes