Apr 18, 2020
You mean the Booba girl near the Swamp ?

Just give her Steak Meal and don't kill her :3.
No no no, the one/two on the Boss, one trying to stay alive but dies at the end & the other one is just decoration which the dev could have used her as a meat shield to body block

I mean I get it, they're savage tribe natives and a ruthless boss
I just wish the dev give more things to do with the bosses having boss only Item, like Giant having Giant Orb which you don't want to Off her.

Thundaknuckle

Jul 31, 2024
onion seeds bug ? I tried to plant it, but when I harvested I got 4 onion seed not onion
I haven't had any issues with onions thus far. When did you harvest the onions? If you wait too long the harvestable produce will turn back into seeds. Yieliding a greater quanity of seeds that was put in there. And that's also how you create more seeds :)

I would suggest havesting the onions sooner, cause it's most likley waiting too long to harvest. If it still persists, then it's a bug.

And you also can have NPCs work the planter, as they harvest the plant when it's ripe, they'll plant the seeds.

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
No no no, the one/two on the Boss, one trying to stay alive but dies at the end & the other one is just decoration which the dev could have used her as a meat shield to body block

I just wish the dev give more things to do with the bosses having boss only Item, like Giant having Giant Orb which you don't want to Off her.
Yeah, I agree. I wish there was a way to save that blue-haired girl. Also, IIRC, didn't the male playable character say he also had friends lost somewhere on the island? Could the blue-haired chick (and the visibly dead girl behind her) be a part of his original friend group?

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
To get elite bigfoot, you need to feed him people instead?! Is this on the main thread guide or is it somewhere else? I haven't seen the guide for big foot...
yep, if u search the big foot mentioned by me using the search function up there. You can find it after pressing the first result

i marked it as "the new stuff we have in beta now" in my guide
aight..i guess its time to gather wut we know about the current beta

1. workbench, milking machine and table have hp now. (you can repair it yourself by pressing it or ask npc to repair it [as a job])
  2. mermaid can craft 5 different area's water block now (underground's blood water, chaos area's water, hot spring water from high mountain area, desert's water and ..swamp's water i think)
  3. we have a new totem called carnage totem +1000 raiders' lvl per one [/get def_ass_helltotem_02]
  4. bees house (honey)
  5. mushroom seedbed (grow mushroom on a wood log)
  6. herb planter
  7. /get def_debtotem (beta only, +100000 lvl to raiders)
  8. old lady finally have a top clothing to hide her front
  9. raiders max lvl has been increased to 1000000
  10. libido pot crafted from old man to place on floor to make libido increase faster
  11. female native can masturbate on bed when love is turned off but libido is high enough
  12. you can craft trees from different area
  13. spider food box
  14. curse shield (bring curse orb to trader for showing the curse shield option)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BeerStorm666

Oct 16, 2022

I was thinking about it last night, The blue-haired girl is alive during the fight and dies when the boss does. I wish we had a choice at the end of the fight to save her, or enslave her (maybe only available if you beat the boss with Man). Or just, you know, do anything about her.

I love that boss (which I call the Fisherman cause his things look like fishing poles), maybe the best in the game in how he tells you how fucked up these natives are.

flannan

Dec 15, 2022
Two questions, one do I need to do anything special with my saves when the game is updated in Steam for the open beta version? I do have the DLC and uncensored applied to the game. After the last update it's been more laggy than anything.
As far as I know, nothing special needs to be done with save files, and they are compatible across all versions.

stevenfire

Dec 28, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, we got ourselves a troll.

Oh, and by the way, just to hit the nail on the head a bit more:

"Waiter, I want to eat at your restaurant."
"Of course, sir. What would you like to eat?"
"You know what? Pay me and I'll consider whether I'll tell you or not."

Alright then.
multiple people are quoting me as if I'm trolling. glad you guys like the game, sincerely, but I don't personally feel as if I owe any bug reports unless I actually enjoy the product and intend to continue enjoying it

Onezuccyboi

Sep 5, 2020
multiple people are quoting me as if I'm trolling. glad you guys like the game, sincerely, but I don't personally feel as if I owe any bug reports unless I actually enjoy the product and intend to continue enjoying it
if you're going to tell me to "list them up so they can be passed on to devs" I'm going to tell you to pay me because I don't work for you. I don't care if he's the dev or not either way sir
You said this, man. You said something as ridiculous as asking to be paid for listing bugs after complaining that the game (which is in beta) is buggy. Don't be surprised that people will think you are trolling because of what you posted.

None of these people would have clowned on you if you did the bare minimum and listed the bugs you've experienced off the top of your head while playing this game instead of acting like an entitled prick who get this, pirated this game for free instead of supporting the dev by buying it on Steam.

Last edited:

DKing369

Jan 8, 2023
well this happen to me almost every game made with unity. i have searching a lot for this issue and never found a perfect solution. It might because of a memory spiking in your vram. there is a bug in direct x 11 that make some problem with a pc with 2 gpu (i mean like u have intel and nvidia in one pc).

You can try find a way to lower vram uses by doing like closing every unused programs or u can lower the game graphics.

I am using laptop nitro 5 with nvidia rtx 3050 with 4 gb vram. the very same thing happen on some of my games. I haven't play the newest patch so i dont know if its gonna happen to me too. the last time i played is ver 0.18 and its working fine on my laptop

Reactions: Zone1050

John8r9

Engaged Member
Dec 25, 2018
I got another question if anyone knows, how to use warp to player spot and warp to stand by spot? I cant seem to see any way to mark as those.
warp to player spot [CALL]: the targeted npc u want him/her to teleport to ur location isn't following u at that moment and not staying far away from you

warp to stand by spot [RETURN]: the targeted npc is not following u and pressing it will teleport the npc back to where u ask them to stay at the midpoint of their own territory. Like this (where the yellow point is)
1729948967987.png

Apr 29, 2022
Eh...No.
No animals, Werewolf are an exception and also Bigfoot if you consider that as monkey and also Spider
But if you play as the Male character, such an issue wouldn't be an issue in the first place as in Defeat Rape.
Damn, guess it's not for me then since I really wanted to play as a female character who gets railed by animals

Info geek

Jun 21, 2023
I've been playing for a relatively long time now. A got a few questions if someone doesn't mind answering:

1. What does the libido pot do exactly from the old man native? (its description text is in japanese, so i can't tell.)
2. Is there a point of having "enable love" other than making NPCs fight?
3. I have a main base where I spend time, and a built a couple more far away, put a bunch of NPCs with full food and water setup to work on mine stations, but they don't actually gather any resources unless I'm around there. Is that how it works? Is there some distance condition or something?
4. Do any male native use females in regular wood and stone toilets (NOT the one from man bench)?

Denkader

Aug 13, 2024
I've been playing for a relatively long time now. A got a few questions if someone doesn't mind answering:

1. What does the libido pot do exactly from the old man native? (its description text is in japanese, so i can't tell.)
2. Is there a point of having "enable love" other than making NPCs fight?
3. I have a main base where I spend time, and a built a couple more far away, put a bunch of NPCs with full food and water setup to work on mine stations, but they don't actually gather any resources unless I'm around there. Is that how it works? Is there some distance condition or something?
4. Do any male native use females in regular wood and stone toilets (NOT the one from man bench)?
1. I haven't used them but I'm assuming they will make natives' libido shoot up. I don't really see the point personally. I mean all my girls seem to *always* be at 100% I have no idea why. I once had a bunch of women standing around, not doing anything. And they'd spend their time masturbating. It was crazy, because that's supposed to make their libido drop, right? Well, they'd get off the bed and five seconds later they'd be at it again. Drove me nuts. I ended up tossing them all in cages, that'll teach them LOL.
2. Now that you put it that way, hmm, probably not. Unless I suppose you want to see two natives hook up and have sex together. Though allowing sex should theoretically be enough for that.
3. I haven't had that issue, NPC's in far away bases collect as expected. I'd double check your friendlies' territory and job assignations, just to make sure.
4. Not sure about this one. I've only experimented with that one where they have their ass sticking out, can't remember the name off the top of my head. Placed it within range of a virgin guard, hoping he'd get some action, but nope. Never used it after days and days. Not even tempted, apparently. Go figure.

Reactions: John8r9
4.40 star(s) 64 Votes