single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Mia decided not go with Patty - and Patty will be all alone (with some guys) ... :oops:

I really hope Patty does not have to do something that she would regret later (considering she thinks that only Chris and Ramon are enough for her and she does not need anybody else)? :devilish:

PS. DonDimonGames - I was thinking the other day - Taylor is quite good looking too, but she barely has any scenes - maybe it is time to get her some hot actions too?

Last edited:
Reactions: DonDimonGames

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
So Mia decided not go with Patty - and Patty will be all alone (with some guys) ... :oops:

I really hope Patty does not have to do something that she would regret later (considering she thinks that only Chris and Ramon are enough for her and she does not need anybody else)? :devilish:
Patty is the hottest girl in the whole game and the best of all 3 main characters (Anna,Patty and Mat) - I really hope soon there will be a lot more content with Patty and choices for the players to do with her the same way as before (if you remember there was a few times so far we the players was able to play and do choices with Patty,mostly in Chris's villa where she meet Ramon who become her trainer and where she was able to let Randy fuck her ass or not). May be if Patty go alone to all this guys(sadly from what i see so far it's only possible if Sheila doesn't get fucked by Ramon which means Anna also is not fucked by Curtis and instead have fun with Sheila) we will once again be able to play with Patty and decide what she will do,go more far having fun with all this guys,may be even let them gangbang her or not... you got my point.

PS; Please DonDimosGames,let us play a mot more with Patty and do choices with her(same way as in Chris's villa),just like we are playing and making choices with Anna (and Mat i guess) :)

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Exactly. Mia's refusal put Patti in this predicament, from which she will somehow have to get out in the upcoming update.
PS. @DonDimonGames - I was thinking the other day - Taylor is quite good looking too, but she barely has any scenes - maybe it is time to get her some hot actions too?
In new updates, including the upcoming S2 0.5, Taylor will receive much more attention. She is quite important to the plot and soon she will reveal herself as a character.
PS; Please DonDimosGames,let us play a mot more with Patty and do choices with her(same way as in Chris's villa),just like we are playing and making choices with Anna (and Mat i guess) :)
Patti was and will remain a playable character throughout the game, so yes, players will be able to make choices with her.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Patty is the hottest girl in the whole game and the best of all 3 main characters (Anna,Patty and Mat) - I really hope soon there will be a lot more content with Patty and choices for the players to do with her the same way as before (if you remember there was a few times so far we the players was able to play and do choices with Patty,mostly in Chris's villa where she meet Ramon who become her trainer and where she was able to let Randy fuck her ass or not). May be if Patty go alone to all this guys(sadly from what i see so far it's only possible if Sheila doesn't get fucked by Ramon which means Anna also is not fucked by Curtis and instead have fun with Sheila) we will once again be able to play with Patty and decide what she will do,go more far having fun with all this guys,may be even let them gangbang her or not... you got my point.

I agree with you - Patty is really hot. And the more content with Patty - the better! I personally like how quickly Patty transitioned from 'good wife' to ... (y)

But other girls looks pretty good too - Taylor is definitely pretty hot and as DonDimonGames said she will be featured in the next update! :love:

Demi's adventure in the last update was a pleasant surprise for me (let's hope she would continue her new trend and will not be too shy anymore).

Sheila and her school friend probably need some more screen time too. ;)

Now Anna is good looking, but too hard to handle (for Matt) - as we saw her many adventures.

Serena is hard to read for now, so we have to wait and see where the story is going.

The rest of the ladies were not featured a lot yet (maybe I should play it again - considering that S1 has all animations now). :cool:

I truly think - this is one of the best games on this forum (in this category) - great work DonDimonGames (y)

Last edited:

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
I agree with you - Patty is really hot. And the more content with Patty - the better! I personally like how quickly Patty transitioned from 'good wife' too ... (y)

But other girls looks pretty good too - Taylor is definitely pretty hot and as DonDimonGames said she will be featured in the next update! :love:

Demi's adventure in the last update was a pleasant surprise for me (let's hope she would continue her new trend and will not be too shy anymore).

Sheila and her school friend probably need some more screen time too. ;)

Now Anna is good looking, but too hard to handle (for Matt) - as we saw her many adventures.

Serena is hard to read for now, so we have to wait and see where the story is going.

The rest of the ladies were not featured a lot yet (maybe I should play it again - considering that S1 has all animations now). :cool:

I truly think - this is one of the best games on this forum (in this category) - great work DonDimonGames (y)
Friend,Since you appreciate the game so much, would you mind rating and scoring it?

TwinCities

Jul 18, 2022
Tell me, I encountered a problem with the screen resolution, the game opens in the default resolution and I can't see some important points on the map, I tried to change the monitor resolution, but it was no use, maybe there is some way to change the resolution in the game itself, thanks in advance

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes