camube

Jun 4, 2022
You need to play Season 1, otherwise you will not know who is who and the whole story would not make a lot of sense.

Plus, the Season 1 is REALLY good too. (y)

The time I don't remember (it has been a while plus I normally play many other games), maybe about ten-twenty hours (if you play fast)?
can i also ask, should i download animated or the normal version? i rarely ever play unity but i do know we can't save anywhere with unity. so i'm wondering for continuity sake, should i play the normal or animated ver?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
can i also ask, should i download animated or the normal version? i rarely ever play unity but i do know we can't save anywhere with unity. so i'm wondering for continuity sake, should i play the normal or animated ver?
For S1 the animated version leaked here is not the latest. It has a lot more content than the non-animated version, but it's missing a few scenes and the ending afair.

Reactions: camube

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
For S1 the animated version leaked here is not the latest. It has a lot more content than the non-animated version, but it's missing a few scenes and the ending afair.
There is a Season 1 Animated version?!

I always thought that only Season 2 had animations (I am not a subscriber but I am a big fan of this and a few other games) - interesting... o_O

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
There is a Season 1 Animated version?!

I always thought that only Season 2 had animations (I am not a subscriber but I am a big fan of this and a few other games) - interesting... o_O
Yeah, it's linked in the OP, but it's only version 0.10, while the latest version before it was completed and renamed to Season 1 was something like 0.14 I think. There's atleast three scenes that I can think of that are missing from the animated version leaked here.

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Hello friends,

starting today, I'm going to partially change some of the terms of the paid membership.

From now on, weekly posts containing art from upcoming updates, as well as art from the gallery, but not containing nude scenes, will be available to everyone, regardless of whether you are my patron or not. Also, these posts will be duplicated on the F95zone website, since it is there that the most lively discussion of the game takes place.

The posts that will contain nude scenes - usually it is a continuation of non-nudity posts - will only be available here on Patreon. Let's call them paid posts.

The rules for accessing paid posts have also changed. Now all my patrons and free members will have access to these posts. The number of available paid posts will depend on the membership tier.

• Heavyweight division (€18.20) will have access to all posts containing nudity.
• Light heavyweight division (€13.64) will have access to 5/6 paid posts.
• Middleweight division (€9.10): 4/6 paid posts.
• Welterweight division (€4.55): 3/6 paid posts.
• Lightweight division (€1): 2/6 paid posts.
• Free members: 1/6 paid posts.

Today's paid post will be available to all my patrons and free members. The next paid post will be available to paid members only. The next paid post will be available to all tiers, except the €1 tier, and so on. After the post for the €18.20 patrons is released, the circle begins anew.

At times, infrequently, the interval between posts will be two weeks, however, this will not disrupt the order of access to the paid posts.

Besides, I was also forced to increase the membership payment for patrons of the lightweight division from €0.9 to €1. But not because I want to increase the revenue from the game due to this - I'm going to achieve this by increasing the number of patrons — but because Patreon does not allow you to save any changes in a tier if the price for it is less than €1. The new price will take effect at the beginning of October.

That's all I have at the moment, friends.

Thank you for your support and attention to the project!

Have a nice day!

rayserker7

Jul 18, 2017
Well, this update confirms my theory about why this might be losing interest for people. Everyone including the MC's partner are screwing him over behind his back in one way or another.
It's rather amusing the character that is Anna, feels so confident that screwing everyone and everything (except the MC) related to the investigation won't somehow get back to Chris. It has been introduced now that if (but we all know it's when) Chris finds out she's in town, her plan B is so bold, it bothers her how bold it will have to be. Guess Chris will be getting a new whore to train. Along with her screwing Ramon, her joining Chris will be the final straw for Matt...hoping that's where the transformation to Chris 2.0 starts.

To sumarize things, people thought this was a revenge story, where the MC claws his way out of depresion, and reclaims his life by ruining Chris and Patti....But this story doesn't apear to be taking that direction. As far as Matt is concerned, all women are just cheating backstabing sluts that spread their legs for anyone who will treat them like a whore. It seems more like a story of a guy that recovers from getting screwed over, building himself up to get screwed over twice as hard all over again. Maybe the redemption is Matt realizing women are only good for being whores, and taking over Chris's empire?
I was going to play this but with your comment I lost the desire to see all the girls fucking everyone except the MC.

• Haha
Reactions: rem3403

Raskolnikov98

Nov 23, 2019
Yeah, it's linked in the OP, but it's only version 0.10, while the latest version before it was completed and renamed to Season 1 was something like 0.14 I think. There's atleast three scenes that I can think of that are missing from the animated version leaked here.
Someone upload S1 animated version please

d4nt320

Aug 21, 2018
this game is good but for me i stop playing the game in season 1 when the real NTR happens and End. the wife cheat on him he see her end divorce her that it. i was thinking that she will cheat on him without him knowing nothing and that you will have the option to cheat on your wife or not but none of that is in the game so yeah it ends in season 1.

• Angry
Reactions: Manshino

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
MadTurn-S2v0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This damn engine kills my entire will to play this game. The gallery, to make things worse, are just images, not the scenes.

Jesus man... You can't skip, can't save.. :cautious:

Justaphase

May 1, 2024
Ramon is the true MC in this game. I really couldn't care less about Matt, he was barely even in this update. Also the Unity engine really sucks here, I feel like if this was renpy it would be much more popular.

Reactions: rayserker7

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I don't really understand all these complains about the game engine. I have middle range computer and the game runs just fine.

Plus how the developer can change the game engine in the middle of Season (S2E4)?!

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
I don't really understand all these complains about the game engine. I have middle range computer and the game runs just fine.
Because people have no idea what a game engine actually is. They think a skip button is a unique feature of Ren'py for some reason.
In a roundabout way they're right, though. There's no reason why a Unity VN shouldn't have even more features than one made in Ren'py.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
I was going to play this but with your comment I lost the desire to see all the girls fucking everyone except the MC.
In fact, Matt is the most popular character among girls. At the moment, he has 6 girls on his account, against Randy's five and Ramon's four. But sometimes it's not easy for Matt to get them.

Reactions: single_guy_from_au
3.90 star(s) 27 Votes