bulifun

Sep 15, 2019
great game would be best with a little more femdom if you choose to be a cuck mc but maybe me that’s just my opinion

grahegri

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
MadTurn-S1Animated
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Keresaspa

Apr 25, 2017
What are you supposed to do after convincing the flower shop owner to let catherine go? MC says i just need to send the invites but i can't see where...

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
What are you supposed to do after convincing the flower shop owner to let catherine go? MC says i just need to send the invites but i can't see where...
You need to call the phone number listed on the advertising poster. Then talk to the Serena, and then call the same number again.

Reactions: Keresaspa

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
How to get the SheilaxTony option and what's the diff. in calling Lloyd and taxi to pickup sheila?
The only way to bring Tony and Sheila together in the second season is to tell them both about the café when they are on the beach. That is, Matt, when talking to Claire and Sheila, should choose the option about the café and Anna, when talking to Tony and Brandon, should also choose the option about the café. They will meet there, and then they will go to Sheila's house.

Calling Lloyd at this stage of development will not affect anything - it is a reserve for future updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gerson876

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Last edited:

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hi single_guy_from_au,

the approximate release date of the new update is November 1. That is, the development of the S2 0.5 update should take 4 months.

Next, I'm thinking about having updates released every two months, even if there will be less content than usual. Too long a time between updates is clearly not good for the game in terms of popularity among players.

sufang828

Apr 26, 2021
Hi single_guy_from_au,

the approximate release date of the new update is November 1. That is, the development of the S2 0.5 update should take 4 months.

Next, I'm thinking about having updates released every two months, even if there will be less content than usual. Too long a time between updates is clearly not good for the game in terms of popularity among players.
Yes!My friend。Exactly, hope your game gets better and better.

Reactions: DonDimonGames

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Hi single_guy_from_au,

I think a new release every two months is a great idea! (y)

All of us (your fans) can't wait for the next episode - especially now when each episode is getting hotter and hotter! ;)

galibx23

Nov 21, 2018
The game ends and credits roll after male mc and Brittny girl meet for the first time in Anna's apartment and some of the load saves are missing

3.90 star(s) 27 Votes