Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Uff.. this game is beyond frustrating. First stuck in the house, found the coffee machine and sink after wasting time pixelhunting, now no clue where to go at that damn party. Playing without a walktrough is also a snoozefest it seems. *delete*

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
To achiev the NTR kiss scene, what is the path? Push her away at the party? Or does it happen nonetheless?

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
Hello everyone,is the Mia's house scene the last scene in this update?Or I just meet some bugs?

wronghole

Jun 17, 2017
played it for 5 mins, and its absolute garbage, there is not a single menu where you can mute this fking elevator music, graphic seems decent, but no possibility of adjusting your preferences is beyond unplayable.

Reactions: Reese286

Festus

May 30, 2018
Hello everyone,is the Mia's house scene the last scene in this update?Or I just meet some bugs?
I came across the same thing the game freezes when you go to leave and if you choose not to go to Mia's house the game freezes there too

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
The common problems with Unity. No good save system, slow and no fast skips, no options for sound (just muted it in windows). The english is ok, but sometimes hard to read. The story is quite fun, but all that pointless navigation just sucks. WHY? I dont understand it. there is NO reason for the navigation. Its just boring busy work to find the spots in the right room (and find the way to the room).

I am at Anna's house after Evan told his night story. I showered and now I should check security material - but how? I cant click on the notebook... bug or end of version?

Edit: Ok - I had to click on the wardrobe - wo no good reason. Then I was able to use the notebook ..... just proofs my point above.

Last edited:
Reactions: FastBullet

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
The game is good with a nice story but is linear... the choices are more to get the sex scene or not, which i'm sure i've missed all of them playing without an walkthrough. I didn't got stuck, if you read the text you know what to do, but again, one simple wrong choice makes you miss the scene, which sucks...
This chapter have some bugs, if you pressed something wrong it will replay a previous scene and an actual one all together, maybe that's why many got stuck. Also, the autosave doesn't work in this chapter. But, i'm anxious for future updates to see Patti being a prostitute, lol

Reactions: Dimos18380

ChiakiM

Oct 2, 2017
I came across the same thing the game freezes when you go to leave and if you choose not to go to Mia's house the game freezes there too
yep,same here.I guess there were still more contents because I have seen a render that female cop(forget her name XD)are going to seduce a guard.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes