Jun 1, 2017
How to avoid KO in the gym ? i try all 3 option but finish always on the ground. And someone know wath movie ned to watch on the party / or can watch any movie?

evilgrim

Jul 28, 2018
I am stuck some how , i have installed all camera's and installed spyware on computer , but i don't seem to have the option to put keys back on security's guards desk .....

I don't think i have missed any camera's as i see no more glowing dots

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
I am stuck some how , i have installed all camera's and installed spyware on computer , but i don't seem to have the option to put keys back on security's guards desk .....

I don't think i have missed any camera's as i see no more glowing dots
There's one hidden behind the options bar, maybe that's the one you're missing.

Reactions: Leo17

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
where is buffet
All movements in the game are performed using white circles. People or objects that can be interacted with, marked with glittering dots. These points are not always clearly visible, but they are on every character or object. To get food for his wife Matt needs to find a buffet. It is to the left of the entrance to the penthouse. To get there, you need to click on the left circle in the picture where the boss and two of Matt's colleagues are sitting on the chairs. And then once again on the left circle.

Vonhaught

Dec 12, 2017
Hello guys i'm having this problem and i can't start the game, what can i do ? i've tried to change the game resolution and the monitor resolution but when the game starts it looks the same. i can't hit the play button. The only button that i can press is the one from the left bottom who send me to patreon site.

dd.jpg

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
It's a great game but man do i wish it was with Ren'py instead of Unity. Feel's so slow and you can't skip stuff you already seen if you open the game again. Renpy would make the game 10x better it is imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cedrog

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Matt and Anna's efforts were not in vain. Now they can watch scenes that are not intended for outsiders.

Reactions: Otyi and Dimos18380

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
The game has bugs. It version 0.2 in the toilet when I click on Britney, nothing happens, and there are no actions to do. So I can't move further.

Reactions: DonDimonGames
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes