UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

Hello, my patrons, subscribers, and guests of my page! I wish you a merry Christmas and happy New Year! For some of you, Christmas has already come, for some, it will come a little later. Good luck to all of you! I also wish you to play only fascinating games in the new year. And that your life was full of joy, happiness, and passion. Be kind with your soul mate. If you don't have your significant other, then I wish you to find the one. Thank you for your support!

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017

Update 0.5 release
Hello, friends! The update 0.5 is finally ready and available for 20$ patrons. It's the version with animations. Images editing, customization and debugging took a huge amount of time. Next time I'll add a new line called "debugging" in the progress report sign board))

Now the waiting game begins

Bloodrager

Dec 29, 2018
I glanced through the comments and don't see anything on screen shots. I see they moved the usual H button to tab to clear dialogue but is there still a screen shot feature? Also, anything on saves in the future? I got a little bit into the game, but don't want to play a lot if I can't save it.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes