Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I want to try this game but it's too heavy. The game is not responding and then it crushes. Is this a known issue? Can I do anything to fix that? (Other than buying a new PC.)

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
If you have navigating menu opened, this menu may overlap the place where you should set the camera. On the picture which shows the workplace of the mc
Thanks man ,it really helped......

okay after that how to get blowjob and the fuck seen with the guard , i was able to only trigger the blowjob seen with him.

Reactions: jt49 and Dimos18380

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
I want to try this game but it's too heavy. The game is not responding and then it crushes. Is this a known issue? Can I do anything to fix that? (Other than buying a new PC.)
Dev devided the game into 6 separate parts. Here the first one
If it works, then other parts must work too

Thanks man ,it really helped......

okay after that how to get blowjob and the fuck seen with the guard , i was able to only trigger the blowjob seen with him.
Every time you pass the locker room door you need to peek into keyhole. After mission completed, there will be the option "give Dave some more time". Choose it.

Reactions: Stakos

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Dev devided the game into 6 separate parts. Here the first one
If it works, then other parts must work too

Every time you pass the locker room door you need to peek into keyhole. After mission completed, there will be the option "give Dave some more time". Choose it.
i did , and the thing is we only pass through the locker room twice , which means , one at the start , and , then at the end. I peaked through the door twice , but still didn't got an option as "give dave some more time"....

James009

The Gravewalker
Jun 4, 2018
Everytime when you start the game , it will always take a while to start and will seem freezed, don't do anything wait for 15-20 seconds , then the game will start automatically , even i also have this problem , but the game didn't crashed.
Close all other applications and then start the game.

Reactions: Stakos

lenzo

Oct 20, 2018
i'll try to play mad turn 5 but it force close when i open the game then i try install mad turn prologue but the app not installed? why is it so compclicated to play this game? for fuck sake

brexitbal

Dec 5, 2018
Well nothing's working for me prologue doesn't get installed, and 5th part crashes sometime after unity logo.
Prologue wouldn't install for me. Managed to get to episode 4 but wouldn't let me get dressed into warm clothes.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
ok guard scene im doing something wrong.i set cams and do comp and peek 2 times.i cant return keys i see no sex scene in locker .what am i missing?ty as well started over again but still when i peek at work i get him licking toes not her giving bj.i follow walkthrough and nothing seems to go right

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
oh well still stuck needing to complete mission and noway out as well just kiss in store room.i give up not starting over again

Reactions: Lin52000
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes