HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yeah, I was perplexed too with the Mia plot.^^
Avoided her as much as I could (no Phone call, bad answers, not winning the Tennis event).
Has a Fiance and is willing to cheat on him. o_O She is really in love with him... lol

Reactions: acewinz

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
must be thinking why did this developer made me in such a pussy. at least that is what i am getting from facial expression.

Female cop seem to have a better time mc is thinking why do i have to do all the work she reaps all my reward. I was better off drinking and drowning would have been a better outcome for me.

May 30, 2017
I got stuck in the office.I made Anna to seduce the guard,and do all the things,how can I phone her?
I need helppp

p/s:just found it.Tks guys
p/s2:I need help with scenes.I cant find where to start like in the walkthrough said,like Threesome and bartender and other things.

ucok7788

Jun 27, 2017
I got stuck in the office.I made Anna to seduce the guard,and do all the things,how can I phone her?
I need helppp

p/s:just found it.Tks guys
p/s2:I need help with scenes.I cant find where to start like in the walkthrough said,like Threesome and bartender and other things.
well i got stuck on office too, i dont know, i just placed cameras and idk what's goin on, please tell me

grozzzy

Oct 8, 2017
Dev devided the game into 6 separate parts. Here the first one
If it works, then other parts must work too

Every time you pass the locker room door you need to peek into keyhole. After mission completed, there will be the option "give Dave some more time". Choose it.
Can you add part 3 pls

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Just waiting for our ability to hook up with the bosses niece, get with a woman he can't get with and rub it in his stupid face.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Update is coming soon

Hello, friends! I'm sorry for the update is taking so long. I once again overestimated myself and made a too big update, which is why I did not meet the deadlines. I will try to make sure that this does not happen again and new updates were released no later than once every two months. At the moment I am fixing bugs in the game. The update will be released very soon and before its release, I will no longer post pictures, because then there will be too many spoilers.

Reactions: fbass and UncleVT

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

Technical problems

Loving Neice: She always attracts a lot of attention.

Hello, friends! I want to excuse for the delay. I was up to release the update today, but for technical reasons, I can't do it. The version that I have compiled doesn't work as it should, and I don't know why it's happening. I was trying to fix it all day but in vain. Tomorrow I resume fixing it and I hope I succeed.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes