jish55

Nov 23, 2017
There is not much content only talk talk and no action.. when is matt going to grow some fucking balls and tells that detective bitch to shut the fuck up .. ? really she so demeaning to matt about his training excersise and all this time it was matt doing her fucking job.. ?? The more i play this game the more i hate this mc.. he should have drown at least we would have gotten a better mc no wonder patty left his sorry as..

This mc looks pretty pathetic in these later episodes.. its not an mc but just damn pussy.
most definitely, this MC is not standing up for himself and is instead playing the pitty game. I mean fuck, where was the mc I had where he walked into his apartment and punch his boss in the face? Seriously, mc needs to take action, which is why I keep hoping for more niece content since she's hot and the only woman the ex boss won't try shit with.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
most definitely, this MC is not standing up for himself and is instead playing the pitty game. I mean fuck, where was the mc I had where he walked into his apartment and punch his boss in the face? Seriously, mc needs to take action, which is why I keep hoping for more niece content since she's hot and the only woman the ex boss won't try shit with.
The part where the game jumps from character to character should play like vn and only the stay telling part for matt needs to be active. Right now matt is losing the part where is suppose to be the mc but it does not make sense we can also control other npcs.. I would rather see character like britney, patty the detetive be uncontrollable. and only matt is.

The way the game is now it looks more like multiple protagonist then single one. We hardly had any content with matt but more with other characters. And this looks like matt got put in the backburner with very little content.

If he revert this game to single protagonist then he can build allot more content because now we will see everything through matt the mc and not all other charakters at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Canto Forte

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
The part where the game jumps from character to character should play like vn and only the stay telling part for matt needs to be active. Right now matt is losing the part where is suppose to be the mc but it does not make sense we can also control other npcs.. I would rather see character like britney, patty the detetive be uncontrollable. and only matt is.

The way the game is now it looks more like multiple protagonist then single one. We hardly had any content with matt but more with other characters. And this looks like matt got put in the backburner with very little content.

If he revert this game to single protagonist then he can build allot more content because now we will see everything through matt the mc and not all other charakters at the same time.
Yeah, this game had promise, but the creator doesn't seem capable of handling multiple main characters, and it's showing as we've had far more content with the detective (she's okay, but I'm playing this game to follow Matt's path of revenge, not the path of the detective). I was fine with a little backstory, but the focus should remain on one character and help develop him.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Yeah, this game had promise, but the creator doesn't seem capable of handling multiple main characters, and it's showing as we've had far more content with the detective (she's okay, but I'm playing this game to follow Matt's path of revenge, not the path of the detective). I was fine with a little backstory, but the focus should remain on one character and help develop him.
The only thing we can hope is that whatever training this detective has planned for matt is going to change him to man up, because the way the mc is right now he not able to survive whatever the detective has planned for him in the long run, especially if he goes up against his former boss and collegues. We dont know if they are working with his former boss too.

To me it felt like the real protagonist was the female detective and not matt.. Just like the detective handled matt like doormat he was also used like this by patty in the start of the game.

I dont know maybe this mc has a weird fetish to be treated like a doormat by woman.

Jun 1, 2017
Hello, i have to ask if someone know how i can beat Ramon on the gym? i tried all 3 option but Matt ended on the ground. Anyone know how i can beat that s**t ?

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I dont think you can even consider that cheating because after you catch her with the boss the relationship ends and so does the ntr part for me i only hope we matt wont be pussy and still safe that bitch dondimon mentioned previously that you can play this part without having to safe her and that is what i am going to aim at and end up with much better girl then that cheating whore..

Also he needs to fix the part when matt is fired whatever you had to endure during the drinks that it is not longer valid and you dont own any coworker any favors.. the favors needs to come from patty now not matt..
Damnit. This game really needs to be more like the format of My Wife's A Star.

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
It's the quote from walkthrough "
After dancing Anna needs to go to the lounge and use a couch for waiting. Herewith
she can finish her drink.
The more she drinks, the less she controls her behavior.
(if Matt choose cocktail with eleuterococus for her(the bottle with the skull)).
When Demi and Randy appear, select "join them".
(If Matt chose a cocktail with eleuterococus, then this option will appear)
The next scene will be the scene in the hotel.
"

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I somehow like the premise of this game, but UI and this whole gameplay stuff is so limited and annoying.

It feels like barebone game, that makes me even appreciate the really badly done freeroam games in renpy.

SQX

Mar 3, 2018
It's the quote from walkthrough "
After dancing Anna needs to go to the lounge and use a couch for waiting. Herewith
she can finish her drink.
The more she drinks, the less she controls her behavior.
(if Matt choose cocktail with eleuterococus for her(the bottle with the skull)).
When Demi and Randy appear, select "join them".
(If Matt chose a cocktail with eleuterococus, then this option will appear)
The next scene will be the scene in the hotel.
"
So it is only RandyxDemixAnna? MC again get nothing ? :)

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Matt got blue balled so hard in this episode, he was so happy, that he only got a kiss on the cheek.. :LOL: , He was wasting his fucking time, talking to a bitch that was only whining the whole time, then all he got was a kiss on the cheek. Even patty got more scenes then that.. :whistle:

Matt part was very poorly made. Next morning he woke up only to be wasting more precious time with his other dead beat friend who seem to also got more action then mc himself.. :confused:

I wish i had an option to tell that friend man sorry but i am busy i need to use my pc but you just wasted my time and now i need to wait for next chapter in over 3 month to able to do my survailance witch you just made impossible to do..

My god then the game ended. with no scenes for mc.. :cautious:

Last edited:

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for latest update or at least for previous one? I remember i played 0.3 or something but couldn't trigger some scenes because of not clicking on correct option and there was a walkthrough if you are patreon. What i would like to know is if walkthrough is getting updated frequently for each update, because there is outdated one in OP. If not, i'm not gonna bother playing slow unity and going through clickfest and mental gymnastic like that pantomime game or whatever in 0.3.

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
Is there a walkthrough for latest update or at least for previous one? I remember i played 0.3 or something but couldn't trigger some scenes because of not clicking on correct option and there was a walkthrough if you are patreon. What i would like to know is if walkthrough is getting updated frequently for each update, because there is outdated one in OP. If not, i'm not gonna bother playing slow unity and going through clickfest and mental gymnastic like that pantomime game or whatever in 0.3.
Here it is

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes