RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Here it is
Thanks, i can't remember the last time that dev provided walkthrough that was reserved for supporters and not worthless freeloaders:LOL:. Anyway i wouldn't even ask for it if game wasn't good. Really interesting game, nice scenes and keep up the good work. The small minus imo is unity.

Reactions: Dimos18380

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
And again ... the engine is crap. No proper borderless fullscreen, not even basic setting options ... started and got annoyed. Maybe I try it later ...

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Guess this takes off from prior game? -- out of 6 GB i go tennis watch some people in change room. Say good bye and Mia and me in car home and it locks up. Or is that it? Not sure how to start a new game...(n)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Matt got blue balled so hard in this episode, he was so happy, that he only got a kiss on the cheek.. :LOL: , He was wasting his fucking time, talking to a bitch that was only whining the whole time, then all he got was a kiss on the cheek. Even patty got more scenes then that.. :whistle:

Matt part was very poorly made. Next morning he woke up only to be wasting more precious time with his other dead beat friend who seem to also got more action then mc himself.. :confused:

I wish i had an option to tell that friend man sorry but i am busy i need to use my pc but you just wasted my time and now i need to wait for next chapter in over 3 month to able to do my survailance witch you just made impossible to do..

My god then the game ended. with no scenes for mc.. :cautious:
Is he though? I never of Matt thinking he will have sex in the first place, Matt was just being Matt, the nice guy :LOL:. I think the dev planning a more romantic scenes for Matt and her, so that kiss is the lead up to it, eh... at least I hope so. Or it will happen after Anna and John training, when he will get more confident about himself.

If you think getting shackled, overpowered by a female cop and forced (not really) to watch is more action than Matt has actual sex then idk... and he clearly will get to have more (again hopefully) after the nightclub.... just need to wait for update...

Though if we really need to wait for 3 month for it.... then it's us that got blue balled :ROFLMAO:
And, the nightclub scenes is not even finished yet, next update will add more variant. Just keep that in mind :confused:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
twice I tried to play this and twice it's caused my computer to freeze up anyone else getting that?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
twice I tried to play this and twice it's caused my computer to freeze up anyone else getting that?
Perhaps you have a Potato I have one too but your Potato is probably more of a Potato then mines 2009 HP Pavilion 2.9ghz but I installed two extra 2 gig ram giving me a total of 8 gigs and I'm running Nvidia GeForce 950 with this setup I run Witcher 3 at 45 to 50 frames before I installed the two 2 gig ram I couldn't even get Witcher 3 to start the furthest I could've get was the main menu hell sometimes I couldn't even get the menu so try upgrading atleast to my specs shouldn't cost you no more than $80 I just took ram out of an older cpu I had so I only paid for the GTX 950 when it was way newer at about $200 but now it should be dirt cheap now I'v had this setup over 6 yrs while your at it if you can get two 4 gig ram instead of two 2 gig ram would be much more of an improvement

he_found_you

Jun 11, 2017
Who the hell thought to make a RenPy game in Unity? I spent the majority of the first 5min troubling navigation, then shiftdeleted this excuse of a game.
The UI (or the lack of it) itself is a parody, I could not get to any sexual content while navigating home (missed opportunity to at least see the tits of the wife). Not worth any time for future checks.

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
Who the hell thought to make a RenPy game in Unity? I spent the majority of the first 5min troubling navigation, then shiftdeleted this excuse of a game.
The UI (or the lack of it) itself is a parody, I could not get to any sexual content while navigating home (missed opportunity to at least see the tits of the wife). Not worth any time for future checks.
Agreed. Probably why I just extract the images now. The interface is horrible and there is no reason at all why this isn't made in Ren'Py. On top of that, modders here can't make a compressed version because it's in Unity.
Too bad tho, the content is good.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
Matt got blue balled so hard in this episode, he was so happy, that he only got a kiss on the cheek.. :LOL: , He was wasting his fucking time, talking to a bitch that was only whining the whole time, then all he got was a kiss on the cheek. Even patty got more scenes then that.. :whistle:

Matt part was very poorly made. Next morning he woke up only to be wasting more precious time with his other dead beat friend who seem to also got more action then mc himself.. :confused:

I wish i had an option to tell that friend man sorry but i am busy i need to use my pc but you just wasted my time and now i need to wait for next chapter in over 3 month to able to do my survailance witch you just made impossible to do..

My god then the game ended. with no scenes for mc.. :cautious:
Are you sure you're playing it right? I just read the 0.6 walkthrough and it says here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it not count as MC's scenes for you ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Are you sure you're playing it right? I just read the 0.6 walkthrough and it says here
Does it not count as MC's scenes for you ?
I was avoiding all his former collegues they where just a bunch of diks.. and i was not interested in any of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Kame-Sennin

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Since this game got full walkthrough provided by dev it become one of my favs, it follows more characters and it's not solely focused on mc, even though mc is kinda getting the least amount of action as of now (i expected foursome in the nightclub).

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes