SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
Actually the NTR is the start of this whole game where after the party you catch both your wife and your boss together you get a chance punch him or not after that part it is indeed no longer NTR but to the mc it is still NTR the way this Developer created this pussy mc for still caring for her and would probably go through hell to get her back even after what she done.. And now mc is being ordered around by another bitch who is using him just like his previous wife was doing mc has no back bone.. and will probably be humilited allot in this game.. i just wish their was achance to have the mc drown at the start of the game and let the police woman be the real mc in this game.

The way this mc was used at the party i would have told that wife to go get her own fucking drink.. Mc was doing everything at this party and what does he get his wife cheating and being fired and lost everything and now he is still fighting for something he should just forget and move on to something better.

I still dont get it mc needed all the favors from all of his coworkers to get his wife to this party and all he got was a wife who left him for his boss his boss who fires him and now mc still needs to complete those favors why ?? after he got fired he dont own any favors to anyone.. :cautious:

It does not even feel like a real game, more like kinetic novel since the choices dont matter any way ? Mc has no choice in this game you either do this or you still do this .. the last time the coworker ask me to go on game with her i said no i dont want it what does that coworker hey you still ow me favor so mc is still forced to go on this game with her why give the choice at all if their is no choice ??
That one isn't actually NTR as they don't actually have sex, Netorare is loosely translated as ' to take away by sleeping with'. I understand that the Dev is trying to create NTR in the game with the ex-wife, however as this doesn't invoke strong feelings of jealousy at me, I couldn't careless if he fucks her or not, she was just a bitch who got her head turned by a rich guy after a week, even though he treats her like shit although the reason she left you was you weren't attentive, tells me she is a money whore. Hopefully the dev will allow you to smash girly boys (the sucker punching boxer) face in as he is an asshat, also I believe though Mia has started to use him it won't last as he has his Jiminy Cricket to be his guide.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Help please, anybody could make the mac version run?
I downloaded all the links, but no one worked for me (the app, I mean)
Thanks in advance

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
I finished the game in 3-4 hours, it was a bit troublesome at some parts but not to difficult over all. The story at the start with Anna was kind off interesting, but then we switch to Matt who is overall really likeable and understanding guy as he proceeds to go full fucking retard being part of most cliche NTR plot with his wife and boss, while making a few discoveries not long after. One being a witness to his wife cucking him and the other revealing that his boss is a murderer in more ways than one as he kills the entire mystery and suspense of the story from beginning of the game. Anna no longer a police officer but living full time as Pamela Anderson impersonator, meets Matt who is getting drunk in the cheapest way known to us all men, the sea. Some plot shit happens, now everyone's a undercover detective spy and for what ever the fuck reason Matt instead of being indifferent about or hoping his cobra of ex-wife would get ran over by a bus, still cares for her, which makes him look like absolute donkey, he already has a reason for a vendetta against his boss, he doesn't need any other reason or motivation.
Other characters are very good, Evan and Samantha easily my favorite, both of them are comedy gold, was hoping you could throw the pipe to Samantha, but it seems Evan moves quicker on landmines than Matt. Anna is pretty cool for a female protagonist character which I don't like, she doesn't have a trope of being lobotomized like almost all of them in other games, but she seems to fuck just about anything and anyone that's not good guy Matt, the last time he tried to hug her, she almost Van Damme kicked him in the head. Over it was a pleasant experience, I feel like the game need's much more focusing to be coherent thought, either on Matt trying to rebuild his life while laying down the pipe and Anna and her investigation, or Patti and her corruption for the fiend audience.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Definitely, Mac versions do not work. I downloaded all the links, I tried them with different decompressors. None gave at any time any error message. Trying to open the game always gives the same error: "the application" mad turn " can`t be opened

Any hint/help, please?

Btw.- I downloaded the PC version with the idea of to convert it to Mac, but I cant do it :cry:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Dev knows one language and knows it well enough to build bite sizes of each episode and make them easier to digest on our systems ... switching to another language could prove time consuming and fruitless in the short haul.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Dev knows one language and knows it well enough to build bite sizes of each episode and make them easier to digest on our systems ... switching to another language could prove time consuming and fruitless in the short haul.
I completely agree. Idk why everyone always seems to think Ren'Py is better than whatever is used. Sometimes that's true (My Lovely Sara would be an example), but most of the time games in other languages — even those with appearance similar to Ren'Py — are written in the other language for a very specific reason. Maybe Ren'Py either can't do something needed or can't do it well. Maybe the developer is excellent in another language and doesn't want to learn another language that won't really improve anything. Ren'Py, as fine as it is for many adult games, is far from the be-all and end-all of gaming engines.

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
I completely agree. Idk why everyone always seems to think Ren'Py is better than whatever is used. Sometimes that's true (My Lovely Sara would be an example), but most of the time games in other languages — even those with appearance similar to Ren'Py — are written in the other language for a very specific reason. Maybe Ren'Py either can't do something needed or can't do it well. Maybe the developer is excellent in another language and doesn't want to learn another language that won't really improve anything. Ren'Py, as fine as it is for many adult games, is far from the be-all and end-all of gaming engines.
Well,I have a decent machine for everything its i5-7gen 4 core with mx150 and some Unity games make it scream for mercy with the fans just from the beginning and it stays the same till I have enough and kill the annoying beast, I mean the Unity game here, of course...
Anyway RenPy give my system fans out only on animations, but I could probably avoid that with switching them over to the mx graphics instead of intel builtin one.
So, from my -user-point of view- it's either dev has no idea how to program the game correctly-means optimized the graphics, or the engine itself is not properly maintained -optimized for graphics operations, and as our dear Bill told once that the hardware prices are going to zero....
Well , enough ranting, let's game something

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
New version seems to be out

1. The update 0.62 includes 330 pictures and 9 new animations.
2. The update 0.61 had the only "positive" outcome of events in the nightclub, now there are several.
3. Which of the characters will go to a nightclub depends on your choice during the game.
4. In the start menu, you can choose which character will go to the club.

Reactions: Dimos18380

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1570559775486.png

1570559812006.png

Oct 8 at 1:35pm
Update 0.62 release
Hello, friends! The update 0.62 is ready. The 18th of October is the day of the update release. But if you are a heavyweight division patron, you can download it right away. Thank you for your support and attention to the project! Enjoy your game!

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes