DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018
Loved it, Anna is soo perfect, also the scene with Ramon at the hotel was even better...

Cant wait to see what else you have in store for her :). She has amazing story so far, and sex scenes.

10/10 Update.

Reactions: Dimos18380

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
There isn't any real NTR in this game, but you can avoid seeing it, the wife leaves you regardless.
What can you avoid seeing the scene before she leaves you mean right because everything else after that is force I don't understand wtf the Dev keeps putting his time resources and effort into making pointless scenes with the ex wife I'm no longer with her who gives a fuq why do you keep showing her screwing people how is this entertaining no wonder you patreon count dropped oops sorry not sorry

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
What can you avoid seeing the scene before she leaves you mean right because everything else after that is force I don't understand wtf the Dev keeps putting his time resources and effort into making pointless scenes with the ex wife I'm no longer with her who gives a fuq why do you keep showing her screwing people how is this entertaining no wonder you patreon count dropped oops sorry not sorry
You can walk in stopping the scene before it starts, she leaves you. As I said earlier on he is trying to put NTR with the ex but for that to work you actually have to care about her, as she left you for lack of attention, to be another woman for someone with more money but gives her less attention, tells me she is a money whore and I couldn't give two fucks about her.

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
So, not sure if am a dunce or what, but the animations seem to be blank (eg only the background renders). What am I missing?

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Solution please game loads to start menu but can't leave no start no load no exit no options just sits there

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well,some of us (like me) play this game,because of that Blondie/ex wife! I don't give a f....k for the guy,i play the game because of that beautiful blondie and i want to see her and play with her more often,because for me she is the best MC in this game! After all,if you didn't see,the tags in the genre on the game say: "Female protagonist" and "Male protagonist" and one of the 2 female protagonist is exactly this blondie - the second is that girl,who is some kind of police/detective - if you don't like it,just pass this game and find another one which you will like!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I thing this new update is bugged,like others i just start it and on the screen have only option to switch on/off the sound and menu with 3 buttons: restart,preview and forward(this two buttons are with arrows),but nothing happen - even after wait 15-20 minutes,nothing happen again and the game didn't start! If someone have a solution on this i will be happy to know it!

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
I thing this new update is bugged,like others i just start it and on the screen have only option to switch on/off the sound and menu with 3 buttons: restart,preview and forward(this two buttons are with arrows),but nothing happen - even after wait 15-20 minutes,nothing happen again and the game didn't start! If someone have a solution on this i will be happy to know it!
Use restart button. After that click load button at the main screen.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
You can walk in stopping the scene before it starts, she leaves you. As I said earlier on he is trying to put NTR with the ex but for that to work you actually have to care about her, as she left you for lack of attention, to be another woman for someone with more money but gives her less attention, tells me she is a money whore and I couldn't give two fucks about her.
She was not worth the effort anyway but the developer made it so even if you the player dont give a fuck about her mc is still forced into situation where he does give a damn about her.. the real mc is police woman. mc is just pussy that let woman push him around he has no spine at all.

Sometime you get a choice but it was a false sense of choice even though you have no choice at all like for instance if you refuse to help one of your colleuage at the beginning she still force you to help her because of the deal you made to need everyone approavel to let your wife come to the party but what pisses me off is i dont work their anymore so what do i give a fuck about that deal after the wife leave me if you need a deal take the deal with her instead. i just wish we had chance to play this game differently you are surrounded by idiots who dictate how mc should act mc tried to drown himself and is then saved by that police woman where was my choice to help her or not ?? did i ask her to safe me ?? she is lifeguard so it was her duty to help but i dont see why i own her anything after that point..

Well,some of us (like me) play this game,because of that Blondie/ex wife! I don't give a f....k for the guy,i play the game because of that beautiful blondie and i want to see her and play with her more often,because for me she is the best MC in this game! After all,if you didn't see,the tags in the genre on the game say: "Female protagonist" and "Male protagonist" and one of the 2 female protagonist is exactly this blondie - the second is that girl,who is some kind of police/detective - if you don't like it,just pass this game and find another one which you will like!
This never was about female protagonist. people complaint that it was i think that is why it was added later on. but as the way this game is portraited this game is only female protagonist now mc is just pussy for the ride, police woman is the protagonist and male mc is her sidekick. but the thing mc needs to do everything while this police woman is sitting on her ass also doing nothing. mc needs to do all sorts of investigation even though he is no detective or a police officier.

Right now the game very bare minimum and very long wait time for very little content to push the story forward.

Last edited:

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
I wonder how the Ramon/Anna sex will affect the investigation and whether Ramon will meet with Anna more to corrupt her.

Reactions: Dimos18380
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes