SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
The protagonist of the game is so fucking miserable that not only is his girlfriend running away with someone else, but even the other women in the game are someone else's.:mad:
hehehe well, somehow you're not wrong. Let's hope we have options to psychologically punish the wife, for having done what she did. The rest is a matter of finding your perfect partner, although I hope it is neither the slut of the former cop officer, nor any married. Personally, if I have the option of avoiding the ex-wife, I will avoid it.

Anyway, there is still a lot of game. The MC has to unburden with some girls, whether or not they are with someone, poor man:(

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
hehehe well, somehow you're not wrong. Let's hope we have options to psychologically punish the wife, for having done what she did. The rest is a matter of finding your perfect partner, although I hope it is neither the slut of the former cop officer, nor any married. Personally, if I have the option of avoiding the ex-wife, I will avoid it.

Anyway, there is still a lot of game. The MC has to unburden with some girls, whether or not they are with someone, poor man:(
For me, the one I'm focused on is the ex-bosses niece, because what better way to enact our revenge on his dumb ass as well as the ex-wife than to start dating his niece who is also younger and hotter than the ex, essentially killing 2 birds with one stone? Even better would be going over every day and having long, loud sexcapades just to force the ex-boss to hear it, essentially giving him the biggest middle finger he can have since he can't do the same bs with her as he can with any other girl.

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
For me, the one I'm focused on is the ex-bosses niece, because what better way to enact our revenge on his dumb ass as well as the ex-wife than to start dating his niece who is also younger and hotter than the ex, essentially killing 2 birds with one stone? Even better would be going over every day and having long, loud sexcapades just to force the ex-boss to hear it, essentially giving him the biggest middle finger he can have since he can't do the same bs with her as he can with any other girl.
Yeah! Exactly, that's what I meant, psychological attack on the ex-wife! When the ex wife see him with the former boss's niece, his face will be for to frame her in a painting :ROFLMAO:

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Yeah! Exactly, that's what I meant, psychological attack on the ex-wife! When the ex wife see him with the former boss's niece, his face will be for to frame her in a painting :ROFLMAO:
yep, and best part, the boss can't even do anything in retaliation since he can't threaten to fire you, so he has no way to enact any revenge or control mc. He can't do anything to his niece, so he can't threaten to take her away from mc, and he's already taken mc's ex-wife, so he can't even do anything more underhanded. Then with the ex-wife, just the look on her face as mc is fucking the niece's brains out, hopefully in front of her, just to show she gave up someone better than the one she decided to go with and that the one she gave up got a 10 while she's like a 7 at best.

Reactions: Dependable_223

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
yep, and best part, the boss can't even do anything in retaliation since he can't threaten to fire you, so he has no way to enact any revenge or control mc. He can't do anything to his niece, so he can't threaten to take her away from mc, and he's already taken mc's ex-wife, so he can't even do anything more underhanded. Then with the ex-wife, just the look on her face as mc is fucking the niece's brains out, hopefully in front of her, just to show she gave up someone better than the one she decided to go with and that the one she gave up got a 10 while she's like a 7 at best.
hehehe yeah, then there's what the ex-boss wants to do with the ex-wife, prostitute her at least. It will be a great blow to see her forced to fuck for money, while her ex-husband, who she cheated, is having a great time on her face, with a girl younger and better than her. I hope that update comes soon!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
not gonna happen mc is biggest pussy arround. the real mc is that female cop.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
I don't see any animations in this game but there are people talking about the animations in the comments. Is the version in the OP a free version with out animations or something?

Edit:
I see some mentioning only the patreon version has animations, Are you guys seriously saying animations are behind a pay wall? How will I know if I like this game if I can't experience the game how its was suppose to be experienced?
Thats too bad...

Last edited:
Reactions: Dimos18380

Sedid

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 27, 2018
In Anna's apartment, after taking a shower, I click on the mirror in the bedroom but nothing happens. What am I missing ?

Last edited:

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
this is also what i hope for but the way this game currently hammering the mc , mc would go through hell to get the wife back. he still loves her.. even after everything she done.. witch makes me said since this will either be the ending for the mc he should have just drowned at the start of the game and let the police woman be the real mc.

Reactions: jish55
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes