slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
but the way Dev portrays the MC is the biggest flaw in this game not many like to be looked upon as a weak or weak minded individual and that's the MC in a nutshell he is extremely pathetic for a guy who was such smart and cunning business man in the beginning to fall in such a deep hole
It's sad and unrealistic if you think you can only be a talented businessman when you're a cutthroat "alpha male". Besides, all the women are basically throwing themselves at him after the divorce, so it's fairly obvious that Patti was indeed not the right choice for him.

The biggest flaw of the game is the engine itself. And the biggest plus is Anna.

Reactions: Dimos18380

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Unity Android how?
Unity has Android support built in, it pretty simple to make an Android version of the game. Just need the Android SDK, and put the touch control in the script and a couple other things. It just alot of devs dont do it, its even easier for ren'py. I was checking it when I was using Unity to makes maps for Honey Select Neo, so I can have my own environments for the VN (Ren'py) I'm working on.

Reactions: Shrivy

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
how the hell do you get DJ to change the music??? walkthrough aint helping... what do you talk with Emily about to get DJ to change the music??? Am i supposed to get Emily a drink? if i leave the conversation, DJ have nothing to talk to me about and Emily dissapears. anybody know how to get the gruppsex scene? and if i make her a drink, i get asked to take Emily to a quiet place, if i do that, Emily wont go with me and go back to her friends??? anybody have a walkthrough to get the scene?

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Let's up this thread! It's a great game. A pity that some haters boycott him for having the NTR tag.
well would you support something you do not like??
of course not if you would call that boycott than you are boycotting games you do not like too ;)

i played this game until version 0.5 and from the very first start i knew what kind of character patty was.

a spoiled slut who only want´s a Suggar Daddy to get attention/gifts/money.she is just smart enough to be a Fuckdoll or a "Elite Prostitute"

first everything was ok even with the story but then after the MC Boss party everything went Meh...

no matter what you do then she will go with the MC Boss to get what she always wanted.
and that is where the problems i think begann.No path to let patty to stay with the mc.she just goes with the mc boss like she had an secret affair and fucked with him for who knows how long,but no they just met not long ago at the party and nothing showed it before that some bad things like that could happen.

that just came out of the blue.
it is not always hate about NTR that brings players not to like a game it is mostly about how these storys are getting there.
i will be honest.i dont´t like it just because of that very special scenario where patty goes her way with the MC boss just like that,and from that moment on i was just not interessted in this game anymore.

Last edited:

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
how the hell do you get DJ to change the music??? walkthrough aint helping... what do you talk with Emily about to get DJ to change the music??? Am i supposed to get Emily a drink? if i leave the conversation, DJ have nothing to talk to me about and Emily dissapears. anybody know how to get the gruppsex scene? and if i make her a drink, i get asked to take Emily to a quiet place, if i do that, Emily wont go with me and go back to her friends??? anybody have a walkthrough to get the scene?
It worked for me:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
You know what I find hilarious every Unity game ends at a club or party like My Wifes a Star this game has had 3 or more updates only dealing with the club and there hasn't been anymore progress since :ROFLMAO:

nut123321

Mar 20, 2019
When control goes to Matt, you need to delay as much
as possible. Do not take the keys to the office immediately, and take them only after Matt tries to open the door
to the office. Every time you go through the utility room, watch the keyhole for Anna and Dave. When you enter the office,
set up cameras (hot spots will be highlighted) and install spyware on Christopher's computer. When you see the selection,
then choose "do the work carefully". Then put the keys back, before that do not forget to look into the keyhole.

I did all this things,but still can put the keys back - is it a bug or i'm forgetting something?
check
cs2.jpg cs.jpg

Reactions: Dimos18380
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes