dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Mac troubles:
The cursor appears far away from the right point. Tested in all resolutions. Normally 100-150px right and a bit down. So, navigation and play is very difficult. Would be nice to have the option to disable the game cursor (bad, cause it is so nice to have it)
General troubles:
The auto save option is nice, but it is a "now or never". To have not the option of save doesn't allows you to explore all the options.

Great game, looking forward for the mac last version!!

Reactions: DonDimonGames

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Mac troubles:
The cursor appears far away from the right point. Tested in all resolutions. Normally 100-150px right and a bit down. So, navigation and play is very difficult. Would be nice to have the option to disable the game cursor (bad, cause it is so nice to have it)
General troubles:
The auto save option is nice, but it is a "now or never". To have not the option of save doesn't allows you to explore all the options.

Great game, looking forward for the mac last version!!
Thank you for your feedback! I don't have a Mac machine, and so I can't test the Mac version. That is why I don't release Mac versions on my Patreon page anymore. However, I will build a trial version of update 0.71 for Mac and post it here. So you'll be able to play it. I'll also try to fix the cursor. As for autosaves, I know that they are not user-friendly, but this is the only thing I could do on the engine that the game is built on (unity/fungus). Soon I'm gonna post a guide on the Patreon page on how to use autosaves so that the player could explore all the options.

Reactions: dick bullcock

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
No wonder this forum have only 31 pages half of it is people such as myself complaining the game started of great with a fantastic storyline only to turn into a cuckboys paradise I've read the Dev walkthrough and the Fan made no matter Matt's action he gets Cucked one way or another what a pathetic piece of shit of an MC how can I relate to this guy in all my 38yrs of living I've never been screwed over as much as this guy in order to make Patti jealous or whatever the fuck who gives a fuq about this nasty dirty whore, why would I care what she's doing with her life it does not fuqn matter to me our relationship has been over for months why does this Dev continue putting her in the story this is why so many people don't play this game goes to show you 95% of males are not cucks and aren't interested in cuck shit. I have to whore out Anne in order to fuq Claire to make Patti and Uncle upset with me WTF. No matter what Matt does he's a fuqn Cuckoid at the end of everything.

Reactions: Milflover68

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you for your feedback! I don't have a Mac machine, and so I can't test the Mac version. That is why I don't release Mac versions on my Patreon page anymore. However, I will build a trial version of update 0.71 for Mac and post it here. So you'll be able to play it. I'll also try to fix the cursor. As for autosaves, I know that they are not user-friendly, but this is the only thing I could do on the engine that the game is built on (unity/fungus). Soon I'm gonna post a guide on the Patreon page on how to use autosaves so that the player could explore all the options.
Hi DonDimonGames , thanks a lot for your kind answer.
I am sorry knowing that you doesn't continue with the Mac version on your page, but if you need a beta-tester, here is one at your service.

I think autosave option is great, cause in some way it marks the rhythm of the game. By the way, it is nice too to have the option of to choose a part of the game where you want to re-play.

Once again, my congratulations for your work. I think it is one of the best ones I have played (remember that I play it with the cursor in ghost mode!!!!)

Thanks a lot!

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Trial Mac version
Mega
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downloading now. Great!
Thanks a lot for your time and extra work.

Edited.-
Downloaded and tested on Mac.
As far as I have tried it works perfect.
The system cursor works perfect.
I think the engine is better now, the transitions work quick and smooth.
Now the top right menu is accesible. All it works fine (I have no idea how was it before, never could access to it).

DonDimonGames , thanks a lot!

Last edited:

Kaliba

Jun 24, 2017
This is one of these games where you have to carefully read the walkthough to be able to follow the route you want isn't it?
Just by reading the walkthough it seems the conditions and choices are unintuitive as hell and you have no clue where most of them lead to...
Yeah i think i will skip this one.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes