Mar 15, 2019
Can someone suggest this kind of similar game which have a strong storyline and realistic and fun to play.I don't mind playing ntr or any tags I just want a good story line cuz that's what interesting to play.Thanks

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
Can someone suggest this kind of similar game which have a strong storyline and realistic and fun to play.I don't mind playing ntr or any tags I just want a good story line cuz that's what interesting to play.Thanks
NLT makes games (Treasure of Nadia & Lust Epidemic ) with a strong storyline and they are very fun to play. But I'm not sure about realistic :unsure:

Last edited:

ams15

Feb 21, 2018
How can I replay the club event with different people? When I load this scene from the main menu there's always the same setup as in my first gameplay (Matt and Anna). I'd like to see the other scenes without having to replay few chapters of the game.

Last edited:

DaddyGrond

Oct 4, 2018

Hello, friends!
Update 0.71 is ready. It's a continuation of the scene in the night club, as well as its completion. The next updates will focus on the main story. Due to the fact that the scene in the nightclub is pretty difficult and it doesn't have autosave points, I attached the file with the walkthrough to every post with the link to the game. But if you still have problems with scenes in a nightclub - feel free to write me under this post or in private messages.
Thank you for your support and enjoy your game!

Well its out, now we need the heroes to come :)

Reactions: Mel1234

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The protagonist of the game is so fucking miserable that not only is his girlfriend running away with someone else, but even the other women in the game are someone else's.:mad:
It's multiple protagonist so my suggestion is if you think the male is miserable then don't immerse yourself in him if you still want to continue playing then enjoy the good stuff in the female protagonist POV instead. It is clear that this is not a harem game nor an alpha Male protagonist game

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes