laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I opened the game files and looked at every image I could find from this update theres not one image of the MC landing a punch or dodging Anna's attacks so it's safe to say that it is impossible to beat her in the fight no matter what you do it's just a waste of time and false hope for the cuck oh and for those that are interested there are some spicy images of you and Serena at the pier I have 0 clue on what's need to be done to get those but its possible and yes Claire is actually obtainable saw that aswell and her friend is also.

Artbabe

Nov 26, 2017
I opened the game files and looked at every image I could find from this update theres not one image of the MC landing a punch or dodging Anna's attacks so it's safe to say that it is impossible to beat her in the fight no matter what you do it's just a waste of time and false hope for the cuck oh and for those that are interested there are some spicy images of you and Serena at the pier I have 0 clue on what's need to be done to get those but its possible and yes Claire is actually obtainable saw that aswell and her friend is also.
How can u see the images?

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Downloading now. Great!
Thanks a lot for your time and extra work.

Edited.-
Downloaded and tested on Mac.
As far as I have tried it works perfect.
The system cursor works perfect.
I think the engine is better now, the transitions work quick and smooth.
Now the top right menu is accesible. All it works fine (I have no idea how was it before, never could access to it).

DonDimonGames , thanks a lot!
Thank you a lot for testing and appreciating the game! The next update will contain the version for Mac.

• Love
Reactions: dick bullcock

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
No wonder this forum have only 31 pages half of it is people such as myself complaining the game started of great with a fantastic storyline only to turn into a cuckboys paradise I've read the Dev walkthrough and the Fan made no matter Matt's action he gets Cucked one way or another what a pathetic piece of shit of an MC how can I relate to this guy in all my 38yrs of living I've never been screwed over as much as this guy in order to make Patti jealous or whatever the fuck who gives a fuq about this nasty dirty whore, why would I care what she's doing with her life it does not fuqn matter to me our relationship has been over for months why does this Dev continue putting her in the story this is why so many people don't play this game goes to show you 95% of males are not cucks and aren't interested in cuck shit. I have to whore out Anne in order to fuq Claire to make Patti and Uncle upset with me WTF. No matter what Matt does he's a fuqn Cuckoid at the end of everything.
You forgot to mention that this thread consists of a quarter of the author's comments:). If you find it difficult to associate yourself with Matt, then my advice to you is to try playing this game without associating yourself with anyone, but just as a bystander. If you are not interested in this style of playing, then choose any other male character. But I must warn you, that some of the male characters will be facing a miserable fate in the future. So be ready for this. As for Matt, I think he is not a cuckold. It just so happens that the girls around him are obsessed with sex. And not only with him. Each of the girls has their own reasons for this obsession. For Anna, this was caused by a bullet that flew past her temple (you could have missed this scene if you played without a walkthrough). For Patti - a failed marriage and the desire for a lavish life. For Mia - the fear of seeming bad at sex to her future husband. Matt's task is to go through the events that happen to him, preserving the superior traits of his character (kindness, diligence, etc). At the same time, he needs to develop those traits that were in him all his life, but which he did not use, because his lifestyle did not demand that from him.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
Thank you a lot for testing and appreciating the game! The next update will contain the version for Mac.
Yeahhhhhhhh!!!!!
Thanks a lot!!!!! It is a great detail from you, much appreciated.

BTW, I have to eat some of my words, now that I can access to the upper right menu.
As I could never access it from Mac before I had no idea of how worked, cause the program launched me always to the action. The "back" and "next" buttons are a great idea, I think better than a save menu. It is great to navigate in the plot or to choice the chapter you want (y) (y) (y)

Mac feedback.- the "eye" icon still appears bad. It is about 2000x2000px.
I send screenshots of it 001.jpg 002.jpg

Thanks a lot for your support and attention.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
I used this program it's a unity file extractor you can extract from a specific file or stuff the entire game folder and extract every file and it has it's own image view window so it's all in one no headache.

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
hello guys may i ask some question for u all ?
i cant seem to click anything in the start of v0.3 the wake up thing part in the walkthrough is that a bug ?
and if it is how can i fix it ?

Darkin036

Dec 12, 2018
im stuck in here guys plss help
i cant seem to click anything
been stuck there for 30mins
and ive been reading the thread for clues and i seem to be the only one who have this prob plss help me

Reactions: longjohngold

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
I want to like this but it's super clunky, I've got no idea why they've chosen Unity over Renpy... at present I'm stuck on a bit where all there is is a white door and nothing to click on ... was hard enough to see the phone that was on the floor earlier you had to pick up without an indicator on it like the rest of the game ... but no idea what to do on this bit, the only thing of note would be the handle and that does nothing, like the rest of the door or just randomly clicking around the screen... after looking at the comments here it seems like it's just bugged and you need to download a different version (would be handy to have that in the OP then instead of a broken one)... but as it's not Renpy so there's not a compressed version then I don't really feel like downloading the 2 gigs of it again... and why would a bug in the 0.3 content still be present in a 0.7 version.

I can look past the clunky language in places but I think this is a straw that broke the camels back.

Reactions: Darkin036

adf95

Jan 4, 2018
Captureaa.PNG
I Am just stuck here.I don't no what to do . Is anyone no ? there is nothing working here.only music playing.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes