Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
Am a little stuck... After (Patti?) signs the contract she gets her bikini then mixes a cocktail .. I assume then she's going to sunbathe or swim but can find no option to do so outside.... Help ..

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
No your wife cheats on you and leaves you for your ex boss.

NTR is a specific kink and that isn't fulfilled in this as she leaves you so it is no longer NTR
She gets fucked in front of your face, that is NTR already. Surely not hardcore like netosarese where you watch it like a good cuck and jerk off on it without getting any action, but still counts. She leaves you afterward the deed is done.

Dimos18380

Jul 3, 2017
Am a little stuck... After (Patti?) signs the contract she gets her bikini then mixes a cocktail .. I assume then she's going to sunbathe or swim but can find no option to do so outside.... Help ..
She has to go to the balcony in the mastershop. There are sun beds and binoculars there. At first look through binoculars.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
She gets fucked in front of your face, that is NTR already. Surely not hardcore like netosarese where you watch it like a good cuck and jerk off on it without getting any action, but still counts. She leaves you afterward the deed is done.
That depends on whether you consider NTR to be an act or a genre. For me there is cheating, but all the other memes and tropes around NTR as a genre miss mostly, so I would just keep this at cheating used as a plotpoint for MC to change his life.

Reactions: blademaster89

SolarEclipsed

I may be wrong it happened once.
Donor
Nov 6, 2017
She doesn't get fucked in your face she gives your boss a blowjob then you punch him and she leaves you that is not NTR it is just cheating. Cuckolding and NTR are not the same thing.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Cuckolding does belong to the circle of NTR, willing cuckold is what you call netorase. The genre had a different meaning back in the day, but by the Japanese standards, where it originates from, it "evolved" into more than it's original meaning. Today, the moment the other party witnesses the act, it counts as NTR, and over there the authors present works under the genre, even when the other party never finds out about the whole thing.
She is a Gold (Cock) Digger

• Haha
Reactions: blademaster89

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Actually no. That's just plain "cheating" since she never acts like she wants to stay in a relationship with you.

For NTR the the person must be in a relationship with you and either hide or flaunt the infidelity, but still remain in a relationship. F95 may not classify it as that but a lot of F95 folks wouldn't know the differences if they were smacked in the face by them.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
This still ends after after the challenge agreement in the Gym?
You can got into the update 0.8 only from starting menu. All the data will be saved. Switching between 0.7 and 0.8 does not work in this version (it work in the animated version, but I completely forgot to do it here).

andupreda

Nov 27, 2018
well the story line is very slow developing but the game dev is not getting the support he deserved anyway ... but if he continue this way i reckon the game would be abandoned before we do the "revenge thing" ....

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
i didn´t play this VN because the first pics show that the "Boss?" goes after MC´s "Wife?" and humilation is not my field...if he tells the story like a flashback, then it´s ok...but if you see it live,then there is only a feeling of hate for the rest of the game and i know there is not enough content to come to a good revenge...and that lets me down with a unsatisfied feeling...better wait for moooore updates----good luck

• Angry
Reactions: Rugerrell6
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes