karioka19

Mar 31, 2020
Hi! Just downloaded the Mac version but I can't open the game, keeps saying that the game "can't be opened". Any thoughts or help on that, Dev? Thanks!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Current version ends after the boxing challenge made to the trainer at the gym right? Or has the game progressed from there?

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Hi! Just downloaded the Mac version but I can't open the game, keeps saying that the game "can't be opened". Any thoughts or help on that, Dev? Thanks!
I don't have a Mac machine, and I can't check what is wrong. My tester said this version is working.
Recently, one of my patrons texted me that version 0.8 for windows was not working on his machine. I didn't know the reason for that. I decided to upgrade Unity editor, then I built a version specially for him, and his issue was solved. Current Mac version on this site was made on the previous Unity editor. So I hope version 0.9, which is gonna be built on the last version of Unity editor and which is gonna be released soon, will work for you.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The game has progressed from there. Update 0.8 starts right after the scene you mentioned.
Thanks, there wasn’t much more after, but all caught up. I really didn’t like the ex cop wanting to hook up with Ramon...if this ends up not being a revenge game, and the MC gets fucked over all over again...it would be a huge letdown.
If the dev or someone in the know could tell me if this is a revenge game, or a pathetic cuck MC type of game? It will be a deciding factor if I Patreon this game or not.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
Thanks, there wasn’t much more after, but all caught up. I really didn’t like the ex cop wanting to hook up with Ramon...if this ends up not being a revenge game, and the MC gets fucked over all over again...it would be a huge letdown.
If the dev or someone in the know could tell me if this is a revenge game, or a pathetic cuck MC type of game? It will be a deciding factor if I Patreon this game or not.
Players will have a choice between being revengeful and being pathetic.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

I’ve been waiting to see how next release goes before giving money...could you give us non Patreons a summery of what we can’t read?

Edit: The only reason I've held back giving money to this project is I refuse to give money to pathetic cuck MC's, and while DonDimonGames did give some re-assurance that there will be an option at some point to take the proverbial bull by the horns, or be a loser, the story leaves me with the feeling that it's only going in one direction, and that's the MC is a loser that can't win a single battle, regardless of what choices you make.
His only ally that's trying to help is already thinking of shagging Ramon, despite her knowing the dudes involvement with Chris, which tells me she will be under Chris's thumb before long, just like his ex wife. Chris already has Anne's roommate (the undercover maid) under his thumb by paying her to screw the ex-wife, so she's unknowingly going to help Chris gain control over Anne moving forward, being how naive she is to the situation she's in.
The above posts from Patreon is rather ominous, Randy not being a friend is sort of a no shit post, I purposely didn't have Anne screw him after the club that night, but Anne seems to be going down the same path as the MC's wife irregardless, will fuck his enemies, and turned into a whore for Chris.
All secrets coming out...I assume that's the Asian girl he's screwing (name escapes me atm), I always suspected it was Chris pulling her strings to put the MC in a situation to further his humiliation. (the phone call's she gets from her "fiance" every time the MC is at her place I've long suspected was Chris giving her instructions on what to do with the MC to further his setup)

I mean, anyone else playing this game get the same feeling that there is no real redemption for the MC beyond what level of Cuck he'll end up becoming? There hasn't been a single case where you're thinking to yourself that the MC will ever end up winning the day so far right? Can't be just me. I mean any normal person going through what the MC has gone through, and how the table is set, will be going through in future updates...suicide seems to be the most liable solution.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There's a big chunk of the walkthrough missing. After the murder scene, when we first meet Matt... there's no walkthrough.
The first part of the walkthrough is "2nd day at work", but at that point we've already made several choices.

DonDimonGames

Game Developer
May 1, 2018
There's a big chunk of the walkthrough missing. After the murder scene, when we first meet Matt... there's no walkthrough.
The first part of the walkthrough is "2nd day at work", but at that point we've already made several choices.
Those decisions don't affect the plot. They only affect individual replicas of certain characters.

Reactions: AtotehZ

Adi23398

Jan 30, 2020
This is my fault. I wanted to increase the quality of CGs by increasing its size. But in fact, there is no visible difference between 500kb picture and 2mb picture. Sо, in update 0.10, I'm going to reduce the game's size.
Thanks!! Personally speaking i love this game....and effort you are putting in the game is admirable..

Reactions: DonDimonGames

H-game lover

Aug 17, 2018
This is my fault. I wanted to increase the quality of CGs by increasing its size. But in fact, there is no visible difference between 500kb picture and 2mb picture. Sо, in update 0.10, I'm going to reduce the game's size.
Thanks man God of game itself speaking to me add more 'Heavy Ntr’ bro i just loved your game. It's a masterpiece good content with excellent story.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes