LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Finally a more content with Patty in this new update - she is the best girl in this game and i can even say that i play this game because of her,not because of that pity,stupid boy who was married to her! I hope in the next update will has even more content with Patty! :)

Reactions: kkz186

-SIB-

Jul 17, 2020
I'm downloading all the chapters for android but they're all in different apks, now how does that work

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
What is new in 0.9 version ? is the player character still a cuck or has he finally grow some balls ?

TheBigWater

Sep 24, 2019
Oh. It got "Female Protagonist" tag. But its saying its story about Matt Terner. Bugged description or something was added with female protagonist now?

lazy_1950

Jul 21, 2020
I second that notion, but I'm afraid there a bit more humiliation and a cucking or two more before we finally get onto the revenge path. I hope I'm wrong as I'm playing this game for the revenge...only so much suffering I can endure :cautious:
I agreed with you completely tge suffering the dev has put us through no one would've allowed themselves to go through all of this.

titouille313

Apr 23, 2017
Since this game had no save system, i was looking for a way to get the cg.
The link on the frong page is dead so i tried myself with unity asssetes bundle extrator. Point is, i didn't manage to extract the cg. I think they're contained in a .unity3d file but i got no idea how to exctrat them.

DOes anyone ever done that for this game before ?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Well, so much for Anna...too bad, she was one of my more favorite characters...secret will last till they're back at the gym, will be interesting to see how that plays out.
I like to think the word "catalyst" for Anna at the end of the tryst with Ramon was double meaning for the catalyst that finally puts the MC on the revenge path.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes