MegaMaster

May 2, 2020
it is a pity that there is no link to 08 with animation in the cap, although there was in the comments, I will wait for a good pirate with 09 anime))

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is it true that the walkthrough focuses on as little NTR as possible? I wanna play with MC as a cucked sexless beta, or at least as much as possible, but I keep seeing the walkthrough guide me towards sex scenes with MC.

Is there a guide for wanting more ntr?

Reactions: KiraJames

VolksKrieg

Apr 6, 2018
guys. i haven't play this in a while. i remember its still v 0.4 but now when i played this i started the game at v 0.9 and the MC and the wife is divorced. what happen? i know its part of the story but can you evade the divorce?

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
guys. i haven't play this in a while. i remember its still v 0.4 but now when i played this i started the game at v 0.9 and the MC and the wife is divorced. what happen? i know its part of the story but can you evade the divorce?
Haha haha....no. It’s the catalyst...without that whole fucked up event, there would be no story.

Reactions: VolksKrieg

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I am new to this game and i like the story,but does to any point the MC have any sex? Right now i am in the tenis section and the only sex he had was a fail blowjob,and it seems that everyone around him is having the time of their lives.Does this change at some point? Sorry for my bad english and i will appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I am new to this game and i like the story,but does to any point the MC have any sex? Right now i am in the tenis section and the only sex he had was a fail blowjob,and it seems that everyone around him is having the time of their lives.Does this change at some point? Sorry for my bad english and i will appreciate an answer. Thanks in advance
MC does get to have some sex, but everyone around him still have the time of their lives where everything works out in their favor. That will change though probably in an update or two.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
MC does get to have some sex, but everyone around him still have the time of their lives where everything works out in their favor. That will change though probably in an update or two.
The important question is :Does he manage to get an erection or something?

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
This game just pissed me off more than any other VN I ever played. Why in the fuck does Anna have to go to Ramon's house for what I presume is a booty call (I skipped that scene and closed the game). Anna knows that Matt hates Ramon and her as his mentor/friend by doing this is a huge betrayal. We should be given the choice to turn that fucktard down.

Reactions: Koulo077

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
This game just pissed me off more than any other VN I ever played. Why in the fuck does Anna have to go to Ramon's house for what I presume is a booty call (I skipped that scene and closed the game). Anna knows that Matt hates Ramon and her as his mentor/friend by doing this is a huge betrayal. We should be given the choice to turn that fucktard down.
It’ll be interesting to see how this goes down when Matt finds out. You know Ramon will rub it in his face the first chance he gets. I just hope we can kick the bitch to the curb after Matt knocks Ramon the fuck out.

-Hex-

Purging Heresy
Donor
Compressor
Sep 18, 2017
Ah, i was thinking on giving this a try, but i see it's still cucking simulator:the game
i guess this game will be a permanent miss for me then

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Anna's betrayal was brutal.

I must say, this pissed me of as well, but I can forgive Anna. I just see her as a partner and friend now, not a love interest.
She has actually never shown interest romantically in the MC, so its probably better. She just likes sex and she knew she made a mistake. I'm all in for Serena now.

The wife can kiss my ass...I get immense satisfaction from her jealous rages, but will never take her back. I can not decide if I want her to become a full out prostitute. I still pity her.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019

I must say, this pissed me of as well, but I can forgive Anna. I just see her as a partner and friend now, not a love interest.
She has actually never shown interest romantically in the MC, so its probably better. She just likes sex and she knew she made a mistake. I'm all in for Serena now.

The wife can kiss my ass...I get immense satisfaction from her jealous rages, but will never take her back. I can not decide if I want her to become a full out prostitute. I still pity her.
She's into Ramon because of the betrayal, it turns her on...she'll be seeing a lot more of Ramon I'm betting. I always thought of her as just a friend...or partner as she puts it...but a friend/partner wouldn't do that if they cared in the least. Whatever fate becomes of her, as long as it's bad, she'll deserve it.

The ex wife will realize the hole she's in, but waaay to late...I feel no pity for her what so ever...honestly, there isn't a single redeeming character in this entire game besides Matt. I hope they all burn when it's all said and done.

Reactions: Sawdogg06

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
There is a coffee maker on the right side of the kitchen
I WILL use the excuse that I'm tired, but I read...
"There's a coffee maker on the right side..." and then I zoned out and looked at your signature and saw the wife.. "huh.."

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018

Hahaha.... Please don't make me laugh! Anna know more than better what's good and what's not - that' exactly why she has sex with Ramon,because he is much more man than Matt and know how to please a girl! She only feel bad for Matt and this is the only reason to trying help him,but there will no has a point of that other wise,because he is just a very stupid,pity guy who can't please a girl - that's exactly why his wife leave him and like i say before - Patty is the best girl in this game and i'm more than sure is not only me who play this game because of her and not because of that stupid,pity boy Matt! Anna is good too,but Patty is the best of all - she and Anna are the two females MC in this game and there it will has much more content with them! And if you are going to ask me who are the males MC then,well i will tell you - they are 3 male MC: Matt(the stupid boy),Chris(Matt's ex boss) and Ramon(the hot playboy),so they are a 3 male characters and 2 female characters and the whole game is about them! :D

PS: If you think most of the players are not playing the game because of Patty and Anna been a sluts and whores,then you are wrong - 90% of the players are playing it because they enjoy and like the females MC been whores and get fucked by everyone and humiliating and showing to the pity boyfriends and husbands like Matt how miserable they are - just like most of the games here are,then if this don't like it i think you should try to find some different kind of game! :D

• Angry

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Hahaha.... Please don't make me laugh! Anna know more than better what's good and what's not - that' exactly why she has sex with Ramon,because he is much more man than Matt and know how to please a girl! She only feel bad for Matt and this is the only reason to trying help him,but there will no has a point of that other wise,because he is just a very stupid,pity guy who can't please a girl - that's exactly why his wife leave him and like i say before - Patty is the best girl in this game and i'm more than sure is not only me who play this game because of her and not because of that stupid,pity boy Matt! Anna is good too,but Patty is the best of all - she and Anna are the two females MC in this game and there it will has much more content with them! And if you are going to ask me who are the males MC then,well i will tell you - they are 3 male MC: Matt(the stupid boy),Chris(Matt's ex boss) and Ramon(the hot playboy),so they are a 3 male characters and 2 female characters and the whole game is about them! :D

PS: If you think most of the players are not playing the game because of Patty and Anna been a sluts and whores,then you are wrong - 90% of the players are playing it because they enjoy and like the females MC been whores and get fucked by everyone and humiliating and showing to the pity boyfriends and husbands like Matt how miserable they are - just like most of the games here are,then if this don't like it i think you should try to find some different kind of game! :D
I don't mind her having sex, and Mat is over Patti. You can like her all you want.

My Mat are more then good enough to keep Emily and and Mia happy. And good enough for your slut Patti to become jealous. One of these days he will get Serena and then all is well. There is something in the water with Demi as well, so things are looking up for my boy Mat. Patti can have her fuckboys. I don't mind Anna being a slut, but betrayal is betrayal. Mat and Anna did not have any relationship between them, but her fucking his enemy while training him is a betrayal.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I don't mind Anna being a slut, but betrayal is betrayal. Mat and Anna did not have any relationship between them, but her fucking his enemy while training him is a betrayal.
Well,first of all - if you don't remember it,Anna already has sex with Ramon before she find that Ramon and Matt know each other and before to start training him! Second - like i already say,she is only helping him,because she feels bad for him,but nothing more than that and only because she agree and decide to help and train him,this odesn't mean she need to stop be a slut and to not keep fucking with Ramon! She can train him,but she can keep fucking with everyone who she want,even with his enemy and Matt can't do anything about that - this is not a betrayal!
If you can't understand it,then may be i should try to ask you that: If you are fucking with someone who you like and who is satisfying you realy good and later you agree to help someone else with some task,but find that the one who is fucking you is his enemy,will you stop fucking that one who is pleasing you so good every time,only because you agree to help the next one and because he will not feel good if he finds out you are fucking his enemy? I think i know the answer - the answer is "NO" ! :D

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes