Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Group sex with Anna in the Club is possible if Anna went to the club and Mett did not go (you need to refuse when Randy calls Mett on the phone. Then Ramon will come to the club.
Sorry I should have specified Mat.

No I'm asking if Mat can have group sex with Anna? I know Anna can have group sex, but not with Mat.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
To be honest the only NTR I've seen so far is between Patti and Christopher with MC being the victim. The rest doesn't seem to be NTR. There's lots of voyeurism, but it's never with a love interest.
If Mia decided to fuck someone else in front of you it'd qualify.
I don't consider Anna a love interest for Matt. You can have group sex with her, but she isn't your love interest.
Is there anything after the club and group sex that qualifies as NTR?
There is a walkthrough where you can see how Anna can has a group sex after leaving the bar (one of the two guys is the taxi driver)!

PS: I am not sure the walkthrough is updated with the new content,but still you can see how to do some of the previous situations! I hope this helps you!

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Probably won’t be any scenes with Matt and Anna...she’ll likely be dead to him anyway once he finds out about Ramon.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Can you have group sex with her?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I just read the walkthrough. I didn't get that outcome. Here's what it says:
I'm playing Matt as a beta this time so scoring doesn't seem like the right call.

What I'd like to know, and which no-one has responded to, is whether there's more NTR in the game. Voyeurism in itself without emotional investment and sex between characters that aren't love interests of the 3rd wheel doesn't count.

With Dave for an example. That's just pure voyeurism. Matt is even rooting for Dave.

There is a walkthrough where you can see how Anna can has a group sex after leaving the bar (one of the two guys is the taxi driver)!

PS: I am not sure the walkthrough is updated with the new content,but still you can see how to do some of the previous situations! I hope this helps you!
Thanks. I'm using the walkthrough already. It's not updated, but it works till after the night club double date scene at least.

Last edited:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
A scenario that I think is a missed opportunity for NTR is if you agree to Mia's proposal, but keep messing up.
You've kissed her several times, but she's rejects sex with you because you mess up. In the end it would be cool if you're in a group of people, Mia rejects you and not long after you find her with the partner she chose instead.

It would also be nice if choices that lead to NTR were marked in the game or in the walkthrough. Both for those who don't want it and those who do.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I just read the walkthrough. I didn't get that outcome. Here's what it says:
I'm playing Matt as a beta this time so scoring doesn't seem like the right call.

What I'd like to know, and which no-one has responded to, is whether there's more NTR in the game. Voyeurism in itself without emotional investment and sex between characters that aren't love interests of the 3rd wheel doesn't count.

With Dave for an example. That's just pure voyeurism. Matt is even rooting for Dave.

Thanks. I'm using the walkthrough already. It's not updated, but it works till after the night club double date scene at least.
Well, it's difficult for there to be more NTR on Mat, because he does not currently have a full on love interest.
He has casual sex with Mia and had sex with Emily. None of those I would classify as anything more then sex. Both of them are also currently in a relationship. (Emily's relationship is VERY recent)

There is a potential relationship with Serena, but she is already having sex with other people. Also some newly found chemistry between Mat and Demi. None of these two are close to being in a relationship yet.

So from Mat's point of view, I do not see immediate NTR in the near future. Maybe once him and Serena hits it of, it might become a thing again.

Reactions: mahtook30

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
There is a latest walkthrough version for 1$ patrons . Just in case if someone uploads it here, the person would be like a god send.
I may as well upload it if I find out what's wrong with my bank for not allowing patreon payments

Reactions: WTFBOY

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Well, it's difficult for there to be more NTR on Mat, because he does not currently have a full on love interest.
He has casual sex with Mia and had sex with Emily. None of those I would classify as anything more then sex. Both of them are also currently in a relationship. (Emily's relationship is VERY recent)

There is a potential relationship with Serena, but she is already having sex with other people. Also some newly found chemistry between Mat and Demi. None of these two are close to being in a relationship yet.

So from Mat's point of view, I do not see immediate NTR in the near future. Maybe once him and Serena hits it of, it might become a thing again.
Who is emily? I just finish this version and my Matt only have sex whit mia and a handjob whit serena(wich is becoming one of my favorite charater next to Matt),and a kind teasy whit debi in the beach

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Who is emily? I just finish this version and my Matt only have sex whit mia and a handjob whit serena(wich is becoming one of my favorite charater next to Matt),and a kind teasy whit debi in the beach
Agree with you on Serena. She is cool, but it's a difficult situation.
Emily is the receptionist at the tennis club. She will literally sleep with everyone, so you can pick her up on the night out at the club.

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
Agree with you on Serena. She is cool, but it's a difficult situation.
Emily is the receptionist at the tennis club. She will literally sleep with everyone, so you can pick her up on the night out at the club.
But i didnt go to any club,that is the thing

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
To go to the club, Anna must tell Demi to give Randy another chance. Randy will then call the MC to go on a double date.
ahhh, i got it,well i am glad whit my choice of telling her to dont give him a chance , i dont really like randy or ramon. Even though it sad that i am lock of the emily path now

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
I'm really interested to see how the fact that Anna slept with Ramon factor into the planned revenge storyline. I feel like it's understood that Anna sleeping with Ramon is charged by her lust for no-strings-attached sex and the fact that Ramon conducts himself as a take-what-he-wants alpha. If you did develop an attraction to Anna to where you wanted Matt and her to end up together, the dev definitely did a good job of making it feel like Matt is losing the one person who's supposed to be on his side, and to his "bully" nonetheless.

There's no doubt that it (and Patti shagging Randy) will be brought up at some point during the fight with Ramon, and I imagine it could be introduced in a couple of different ways:
  • Matt is winning the fight and Ramon brings it up as leverage to turn the tides in his favor (if the fight scene is linear or destined for Ramon to win regardless of the player's choices)
  • Matt is losing the fight (I assume the fight will be based on the number-corresponding move system that was introduced in 0.7) and Ramon brings it up as an extra kick to the gut, and that in itself could have branching choices
    • Matt uses that betrayal as the driving force to finally take control and truly starting the vengeance story
    • Matt submitting to his fate that even the only person he could trust isn't immune to the charms of his enemy (furthering him on the beta/cuck storyline for those that enjoy it)
This story definitely has potential for satisfying payback considering there is no shortage of people who have betrayed Matt, as well as his life just generally became a nightmare when Chris decided he would do everything in his power to screw him over.

I'm nearing my limit for the amount of shit he puts up with (for me it's reached the point where I don't believe Matt can have an ally without them sleeping with his enemy if not outright turn on him), but for those who enjoy it, the door is open for plenty more beta content.

Reactions: Jstforme

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
  • Matt is losing the fight (I assume the fight will be based on the number-corresponding move system that was introduced in 0.7) and Ramon brings it up as an extra kick to the gut, and that in itself could have branching choices
    • Matt uses that betrayal as the driving force to finally take control and truly starting the vengeance story
    • Matt submitting to his fate that even the only person he could trust isn't immune to the charms of his enemy (furthering him on the beta/cuck storyline for those that enjoy it)
I'm nearing my limit for the amount of shit he puts up with (for me it's reached the point where I don't believe Matt can have an ally without them sleeping with his enemy if not outright turn on him)
I believe this is the turning point for Matt as well with the boxing match...Matt will likely be losing, and Ramon gloats about Anna to rub it in, and you'll have a choice to man up and knock him out, or continue being everyone's bitch and stay down.

I'm also up to my limit for the shit & betrayal...gotta think someone in Matt's shoes would just move up to the mountains and live as a hermit the rest of his days...hell the wildlife would probably find ways to fuck him over there too with his luck :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mahtook30

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
I see you are just too naive like Matt and you obviously can't see the real picture and understand that i'm right! Or may be you understand it,but because you are so naive,you are hoping that this is not the truth and don't want to accept that i am right!
Any way i don't care - i lost too many time to try to show you the real picture so you can understand it,but you are just lost case! And for the record - Ramon is not Anna's enemy,Chris is her enemy - Ramon is her secret lover who pleased and satisfying her needs,fucking her realy good - she don't made a mistake,she do exactly what she want,if she don't want it she was going to leave,but she like been fucked by Ramon! Matt is not over Patty,he is just angry and disappointed from what happens and what she start to be,but he is not over her and that's why he keep working with Anna to expose Chris and than win Patty back - that's the whole point of the game - but he will never win her back doesn't matter how badly he is trying to do it,because Patty don't like him and she left him with a purpose,because he will never be able to please and satisfy her all needs good! Matt can only hope to has a little fun with some stupid,pity and ugly girl like him or with some prostitute like a Serena,who i'm sure that she is using him!

I'm done trying to make you see and understand the whole point of the game and to see the real picture - you are just too naive or just too stubborn and blind who can't accept the point of others and who can't accept to see the real picture!

PS: You obviously need to understand there are too many different ways how someone can use someone else and sometimes what you think you see it's not the real truth and you also need to start to accept that the other people also can be right and you are not the only one who is always right and think that he knows everything - that's the reality! No bad feelings!
Matt clearly states in the game that he is now over Patti, you are wrong. The game is called Mad Turn, which IMO, will be Matt's revenge/redemption story. He doesn't have to be hung up on Patti to want to get revenge on Chris. You also state in a previous post that Damon is an alpha, will your mind change when Matt knocks his ass out in the upcoming fight. I think you are trying really hard to convince us that your theory is true but no one is biting

Reactions: Jstforme

Manul56

Mar 18, 2019
I'm really interested to see how the fact that Anna slept with Ramon factor into the planned revenge storyline. I feel like it's understood that Anna sleeping with Ramon is charged by her lust for no-strings-attached sex and the fact that Ramon conducts himself as a take-what-he-wants alpha. If you did develop an attraction to Anna to where you wanted Matt and her to end up together, the dev definitely did a good job of making it feel like Matt is losing the one person who's supposed to be on his side, and to his "bully" nonetheless.

There's no doubt that it (and Patti shagging Randy) will be brought up at some point during the fight with Ramon, and I imagine it could be introduced in a couple of different ways:
  • Matt is winning the fight and Ramon brings it up as leverage to turn the tides in his favor (if the fight scene is linear or destined for Ramon to win regardless of the player's choices)
This story definitely has potential for satisfying payback considering there is no shortage of people who have betrayed Matt, as well as his life just generally became a nightmare when Chris decided he would do everything in his power to screw him over.

I'm nearing my limit for the amount of shit he puts up with (for me it's reached the point where I don't believe Matt can have an ally without them sleeping with his enemy if not outright turn on him), but for those who enjoy it, the door is open for plenty more beta content.
I actually hope we can like have some kind of revenge to Anna,my Matt will be piss off.What do you guys think should we do to her if we have a chance of revenge

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
I actually hope we can like have some kind of revenge to Anna,my Matt will be piss off.What do you guys think should we do to her if we have a chance of revenge
Oh shit here we go again. Whatever Anna does it will only please the viewer's eyes. With such power it is now the responsibility of DonDimon to not just give us an eye candy but a whole frigging candy shop

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes