Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I really hope we get to play revengeful soon, because till now it was all pathetic how we could play. Unless you played the female cop. but the male protagonist was not.
I second that notion, but I'm afraid there a bit more humiliation and a cucking or two more before we finally get onto the revenge path. I hope I'm wrong as I'm playing this game for the revenge...only so much suffering I can endure :cautious:

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I’ve been waiting to see how next release goes before giving money...could you give us non Patreons a summery of what we can’t read?

Edit: The only reason I've held back giving money to this project is I refuse to give money to pathetic cuck MC's, and while DonDimonGames did give some re-assurance that there will be an option at some point to take the proverbial bull by the horns, or be a loser, the story leaves me with the feeling that it's only going in one direction, and that's the MC is a loser that can't win a single battle, regardless of what choices you make.
His only ally that's trying to help is already thinking of shagging Ramon, despite her knowing the dudes involvement with Chris, which tells me she will be under Chris's thumb before long, just like his ex wife. Chris already has Anne's roommate (the undercover maid) under his thumb by paying her to screw the ex-wife, so she's unknowingly going to help Chris gain control over Anne moving forward, being how naive she is to the situation she's in.
The above posts from Patreon is rather ominous, Randy not being a friend is sort of a no shit post, I purposely didn't have Anne screw him after the club that night, but Anne seems to be going down the same path as the MC's wife irregardless, will fuck his enemies, and turned into a whore for Chris.
All secrets coming out...I assume that's the Asian girl he's screwing (name escapes me atm), I always suspected it was Chris pulling her strings to put the MC in a situation to further his humiliation. (the phone call's she gets from her "fiance" every time the MC is at her place I've long suspected was Chris giving her instructions on what to do with the MC to further his setup)

I mean, anyone else playing this game get the same feeling that there is no real redemption for the MC beyond what level of Cuck he'll end up becoming? There hasn't been a single case where you're thinking to yourself that the MC will ever end up winning the day so far right? Can't be just me. I mean any normal person going through what the MC has gone through, and how the table is set, will be going through in future updates...suicide seems to be the most liable solution.
Never played this, but that sounds pretty hot for a full on NTR storyline. If what you say is true (and I assume this is unavoidable NTR so far?), I wonder how many people actually want a revenge path. You'd have to be someone that could suffer through Thug Hero Party just to get the revenge ending.

Well if the writing is really nuanced and tackles the subject with some realism rather than as a fetish, I could see maybe it would work. I guess I'll play it at some point to find out.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You'd have to be someone that could suffer through Thug Hero Party just to get the revenge ending.
Hey that's me! Funnily enough that's one of the only two NTR games I've ever actually really enjoyed.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Hey that's me! Funnily enough that's one of the only two NTR games I've ever actually really enjoyed.
How was it for you? I think that game stands apart from many of the more common NTR stories because the MC isn't written to be a brainless twat that is just used as a vehicle for the NTR. The MC is a weak human competing with avatar of gods and shit. He just can't win. He tries his hardest to do the right thing despite all the odds though. It does make the NTR really satisfying at the end when he loses everything despite giving it his best effort, but it also leads to a pretty satisfying revenge ending due to the MC being someone you could root for.

Edit: To not veer to off topic, I made the comparison to ask how the MC in this game is. Whether he is written as someone we could legitimately root for, or if he is the typical cuck meant to be used for the fetish?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
How was it for you? I think that game stands apart from many of the more common NTR stories because the MC isn't written to be a brainless twat that is just used as a vehicle for the NTR. The MC is a weak human competing with avatar of gods and shit. He just can't win. He tries his hardest to do the right thing despite all the odds though. It does make the NTR really satisfying at the end when he loses everything despite giving it his best effort, but it also leads to a pretty satisfying revenge ending due to the MC being someone you could root for.
That's exactly what it was, a somewhat likable dude put into a situation he cant do anything to stop despite all his struggles. Then after all has been taken away he decides to become the "evil" he was trying to prevent. I loved it as a story. Admittedly never even got slightly hard during it; it utterly failed as a H-game for me, but as a story it was really well done.

Reactions: desmosome

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
I liked this game but I'm starting to get a little fed up with it not just with the horrible navigation,
But with the MC himself.
seems this game has taught me that for me there seems to be a fine line between an MC being an under Dog I can root for.
Before actually becomeing a pittifull waste of space of an MC where it's probably Kinder to have him put down.

So which is it this update I wonder?

Really hoping he's started revenger or if still just an underdog he's on the verge of to starting revenge.

personaly speaking i'd hate the DEV to overstreach the underdog part and delay the revenge part tolong.

Because then I will be conflicted since I will be upset that I didn't get to see it happen.
But at the same time I won't give a shit because I wont be plaing it anymore when it do's.

Just My Opinion

Reactions: lazy_1950

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Really hoping he's started revenger or if still just an underdog he's on the verge of to starting revenge.

personaly speaking i'd hate the DEV to overstreach the underdog part and delay the revenge part tolong.
Agreed 100%...the underdog route has gone on about long enough, hopefully it's time to start seeing the revenge path being laid out really soon.

Vypress

Oct 5, 2018
Quite enjoying the game, currently on the Path where Anna went to the bar without Matt and really enjoying the seemingly gradual corruption of her by Ramon. Wonder how long it will be until he gets Anna to think about betraying Matt for him.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Never played this, but that sounds pretty hot for a full on NTR storyline. If what you say is true (and I assume this is unavoidable NTR so far?), I wonder how many people actually want a revenge path. You'd have to be someone that could suffer through Thug Hero Party just to get the revenge ending.

Well if the writing is really nuanced and tackles the subject with some realism rather than as a fetish, I could see maybe it would work. I guess I'll play it at some point to find out.
The problem that I find in what the comrade has said is precisely that whatever you do, you have no real power within the game, that is, even if you wish that the MC is not a cuck or that you "win" those who they want to screw you on the road, decisions take you to the same point, that is, it is a game (more) where your decisions are made up, where you choose what you choose will lead to the same outcome, and Im sorry, but the grace of this type of games is that the player really has the power to decide the future of the MC, either to be a cuck or a fucker.

Reactions: lazy_1950

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
This dev is wrong in so many ways. Uses an awful engine for VN, the UI is just terrible, TERRIBLE, no save slots, you have to play more to get an animated version.. He never got many patreons and he is already on 0.9.

A shame though, the story itself is not that bad.

Reactions: SAMASH112 and EZ8lt
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes