Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Heads are missing during conversation in GYM. Not sure why you have options in fighting or that is even in there... After that was all over went to find my last point of game when it says to be cont.... And its not auto saved? I used to like this but it really just needs to go over Ren'Py and be done with this Unity Junk.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Heads are missing during conversation in GYM. Not sure why you have options in fighting or that is even in there... After that was all over went to find my last point of game when it says to be cont.... And its not auto saved? I used to like this but it really just needs to go over Ren'Py and be done with this Unity Junk.
Saves from earlier Chapters are bugged
Press Start Game
Select 0.8

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Lots of potential for some really spicy revenge for the MC, I really hope the devs don't pussy foot around on that. Only downside so far is the potential months of waiting for next release. Well done so far devs, one of the hidden gems imo.

Reactions: dutchpete

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
If this game does not give the option of revenge in the end, it will disappoint many people. The ex-wife cannot leave without harm

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
If this game does not give the option of revenge in the end, it will disappoint many people. The ex-wife cannot leave without harm
Don't forget about Chris, and Randy, and a couple of other of his ex co-workers. What worries me a bit is the way the story is going, there is still potential for the story to vear off to making the MC a cuck. Fingers crossed that the Dev's for this game let the MC continue re-growing his balls, and really stick the staff of vengeance far up their ass's.

Jan 21, 2018
This game is great in various ways and has potential, but I think there's very less support and interest in this game due to its large size.
I mean its just huge to even consider downloading it.
Would be a huge relief if the dev gets around the size compression or converts it into renpy where compression to much smaller sizes can be achieved

• Love
Reactions: supernova874
3.80 star(s) 24 Votes