Baghram

Sep 17, 2017
I've come across a bug that is preventing me from progressing further. In the 0.3 portion of the game, I play as Anna. She gets home, wants to take a shower and then needs to eat. I take said shower and then try and get dressed as people have suggested by going to her bedroom and clicking on the mirror. However, I can't click on the mirror or anything else.

I've looked through every single section of the house but there is nothing that enables me to get past this point. Can anybody help me on this?

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
However, I can't click on the mirror or anything else.

I've looked through every single section of the house but there is nothing that enables me to get past this point. Can anybody help me on this?
Are you sure you're in the right room? You're looking for the room with the white bed sheets and black & red painting on the wall. The mirror is part of the wardrobe on the right. You need to turn around in said room (rotating arrow) to see the other side.

The room with the all black bed belongs to Anna's roommate.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
So, no chance to play only female protagonist, as Main Character to play with, in whole game. No chance to select the gender of the main character?.

• Haha
Reactions: Rugerrell6

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
So, no chance to play only female protagonist, as Main Character to play with, in whole game. No chance to select the gender of the main character?.
No. As the story progresses, you'll switch between the two protagonists at times. You'll start with the female lead, then the male lead, and it switches occasionally. Male lead had more content last time I played it.

So there is no sharing/cuckold/hotwifing scenes?
Not sure what solar meant, but you have a scene with your fiance/gf getting boned by your boss.

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
Is this an ntr game? Is it avoidable? Wondering before I download? If it's avoidable ok if not it's just not for me.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
No. As the story progresses, you'll switch between the two protagonists at times. You'll start with the female lead, then the male lead, and it switches occasionally. Male lead had more content last time I played it.
So I pass, then, because if I cant play only female from start, I don't gonna play it. This game start from male lead. So i pass.

Morghast

Jan 23, 2020
ok im confused... what is this update ? everything ends when previous version ended at the gym.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok, so they will not be anymore a couple, so not swinging/cuckolding for spice up the marriage i suppose

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes