LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I decide to start the game from the beginning,so to see if i miss something,but now when i install all the cameras(even on the computer at boss office) and go back i can't put the keys back in there place and i'm stuck with doing that! I can't remember how i do it before,can someone help me please?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
When control goes to Matt, you need to delay as much
as possible. Do not take the keys to the office immediately, and take them only after Matt tries to open the door
to the office. Every time you go through the utility room, watch the keyhole for Anna and Dave. When you enter the office,
set up cameras (hot spots will be highlighted) and install spyware on Christopher's computer. When you see the selection,
then choose "do the work carefully". Then put the keys back, before that do not forget to look into the keyhole.

I did all this things,but still can put the keys back - is it a bug or i'm forgetting something?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I hope in future,there will have a game only about Patti and her life - I really like Patty and enjoying it so much every time when i play with her and i want to play even more with her.She is my favorite girl in this game(i wish i can play only with her all the time)! The second girl which is good after Patty is Anna,but if i need to choose i will choose Patty! I hope even in this game to can play more often with her in future updates,but if there have a game only about her this will be amazing!

PS: Now we will wait until next month for new update!

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Yeah real shame this game has little support, and it has great story and rendings... especially good for ntr lovers and stuff.
You do understand why certain games get great support because it's a good game or its atleast captivating enough to be considered good by few. But this games lacks in both, the beginning story was fantastic but everything else afterwards just fell short well I mean fell long rather nothing in the story now can justify for a gang of supporters nothing I like the game enough though I dislike NTR but the way Dev portrays the MC is the biggest flaw in this game not many like to be looked upon as a weak or weak minded individual and that's the MC in a nutshell he is extremely pathetic for a guy who was such smart and cunning business man in the beginning to fall in such a deep hole as he has and threw many updates plus the almost 1yr hold on a release yah you should be able to see why this one has fallen and most likely will never recover. The Dev assumed the cliffhanger and how so much was excited for this game he can put it off for so long then continue were he left off and regain the same amount of support, new games are released almost daily prime example some Devs could follow take WVM for instant new game hasn't been out so long but already has 10x more story/content in it then this game that's been out way longer, someone tell me if I'm just talking out my ass I'm just trying to make a point not trying to offend anyone. Also WVM is a better game yes it goes over the top a bit for my taste but still theres reasons it's doing better than alot of games out right now the Dev is extremely reliable.

3.80 star(s) 24 Votes